United Kingdom Qualifier - Birmingham, May 29th, 2010 - WON BY REES/MRS. BLACKBIRD

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lol i'd love some directions to which hall we are going to from the entrance (though there are many entrances so thats probably not the best question)

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Agreed with B-Lulz ._.

On a side note, I'm pretty sure I'll be one of the very few (perhaps only person) people updating this thread frequently with whats going on through my phone. So just stay here for updates etc :D

Zystral

めんどくさい、な~
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Agreed with B-Lulz ._.

On a side note, I'm pretty sure I'll be one of the very few (perhaps only person) people updating this thread frequently with whats going on through my phone. So just stay here for updates etc :D
Nah, I'll be updating via Twitter. Link in my sig.

Also iirc the NEC has three main entraces into one single hall, so it shouldn't be that hard to navigate.
Most of the registration will be in the foyer and the actual battles, obv. in the Central Hall.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay, last minute sort outs. My night-before-VGC-preparation comprised of me drinking about 20 bottles of beer... Now I'm going to get about three hours sleep, so hopefully that's enough xD

I'll be wearing white Adidas trainers with dark blue logo's on, torn jeans, a blue Houston Calls t-shirt, and either a black or purple hoodie. I have black hair again with red in the fringe and I'll have a grey beanie on. Also a black, grey, and white backpack. My black DS Lite has a Shaymin figure attached to it and last year's VGC Giratina sticker on.

Good luck guys :)

Im just making final preparations(changing things without testing :P) and will leave in an hour or so

Good luck to everyone going
Ill try to update this thread as often as I can, either if my dad brings his laptop or I get an internet connection on my DSi

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm not sure whether the internet on my phone will be ass or not, if it's not I can update, but ah well. I think I'll be heading to the train station in about an hour, just getting my things together now. It's raining :( lame.

My night of preperation also consisted of a lot of drinking final night of term here at uni......got a little bit messy! I'm on the train heading to b-ham now its so early I dnt even think the birds are up :/ I'm wearing black skinny jeans, a white playboy tee and a grey hoodie I'm sure u'll notice me! Cnt wait now so excited see you guys soon, and everyone else stay tuned for updates

On train now, black Hoodie, grey beanie and I'll be getting there about 10ish. I'll be updating here, skarmbliss n irc if I get a decent connection on my iPhone. C u all ther :)

gec

pharos
Will be getting my train at 09:30ish to arrive at Birmingham International at 11:00ish. I'll be wearing grey skinnies and a checked red shirt.

Just got here weather is lovely.....typical wet nd cloudy, never mind its starting to fill up pretty quick now must be at least 60 people queying already nd the doors still aren't open

gec

pharos
60 people already? ...fuck :/ wonder if I'll even get a place getting there at 11 :0

on a side note virgins first class is awesome - got lightning fast free wifi :D

On the train down from newcastle with a mate now. Probably not getting there until 12. I hope we get in. I'll be wearing a green jacket and a blue Articuno t-shirt btw

Spotted Pokerob, Havok, talked abit to Osiris n Marti. Lots of us near front so hoping we all don't get paired in rounds 2/3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)