United Kingdom Qualifier - Birmingham, May 29th, 2010 - WON BY REES/MRS. BLACKBIRD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've got my train tickets and I've spent the day resetting to get Ball Capsule Seals, totally the most important part of the team. Should be a fun day even if I get knocked out straight away; at least I can get the shiny Eevee! I'll probably bring my video camera along too.

I'm kind of shy about meeting people I don't know, though, so I probably won't be able to bring myself to talk to anyone... Hm. Well, if you see me, I'm probably the guy with the really messy hair + beard. (Unless I shave tomorrow.)

But yeah, it's the evil way of saying it and if your my opponent, you will be saying your very quote when my dark void double hits. ;)
So it's time to swap Haban Berry and Choice Scarf for Chesto and Lum Berry? ;)

Will also be going to Cadbury World on Sunday morning. Might as well ask if someone here is also going :P ...
Mm, the chocolate is tempting, but I'll be home by then. Last time I went to Cadbury World (a few months ago) they had a fire alarm go off, so everyone had to go and stand in the car park and freeze. Let's see, what free chocolate do you normally get? A Curly Wurly, pack of Buttons, Caramel, drinkable chocolate in the Aztec style, a make your own chocolate thing in that factory place... Well, I think they probably change which bars they give out.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh lame, I was really hoping it'd be hot again like last year was (and like it was a few days ago..).

Oh lame, I was really hoping it'd be hot again like last year was (and like it was a few days ago..).
Oh hell no, unless it has uber air-con inside, the heat would get to me and I wouldnt be able to think straight

Ok guys well Im off soon >_< think the best bet is look for my shoes...ive changed my outfit more than my frikkin team >_< still dont really know what im wearing, il have no smogon access till sunday now

BYE. GOOD LUCK. SEE YOU THERE! :)

I'm hoping to catch the train to get to station about 10ish, I'll pop in and see what's happening in Juniors and then be looking for any smogonites and skarmbliss elite :)

I'll be updating irc n forums about how people are doing so hopefully I'll see you all in finalist lounge :p

Looks like the Junior Division will be having rain dance used. The morning forecast for brummy is looking like rain rain rain.

I'll have up a part list of mine and DF's journey to VGC and our stuff at VGC later on in the week, he's bringing his camera so we can take video. :D

I'm bringing my bigass SLR camera and will be wearing a shiny Milotic card on a bionicle (lol) lanyard so dudes look out. That and I'll have my custom DS.

But yeah I'm just finalising my team, my brother's team and the stuff I'm putting in a bag. It'll be epic.

Also as I kind of said there my brother (top 32 2009) and Shoe (2nd 2009) will be attending.

Zystral

めんどくさい、な~
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm bringing my bigass SLR camera and will be wearing a shiny Milotic card on a bionicle (lol) lanyard so dudes look out. That and I'll have my custom DS.

But yeah I'm just finalising my team, my brother's team and the stuff I'm putting in a bag. It'll be epic.

Also as I kind of said there my brother, Shoe and UltimateUnknown will be attending (they just haven't posted on this topic). UltimateUnknown and Shoe 1st and 2nd place last year respectively and my brother was top 32.
Custom DS? Is it see-thru green? If so I met you at the Arceus Event in London a while ago. I doubt that though so lol.

Doesn't matter what the weather is, pros don't get affected by that ;)

Man I've been having daydreams about it. Seriously starting to affect me. I might be so nervous on the day I'll forget to bring something like the team info sheet lol.

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I hope it rains tomorrow so my Kyogre will be extra powerful.

Zy, I'm pretty sure they have team info sheets there for us to fill in. That's what most of us did last year.

Good luck everyone! See you tomorrow! I still haven't quite chosen who to use! Never mind. It's going to be a fun day. I am very excited about Birmingham and also the Eurovision! I think our entry is a bit rubbish again but never mind.

Good luck everyone!(unless you're battling me :P)

Ill be there at around 10:30, so if anyone wants my mobile number to meet up just PM me.
My team is all sorted and Ive already made space in my house for the trophy :P

Good luck to everyone participating! Rooting for a Kinneas/GEC/Havak victory mostly.

Man, I kind of regret not getting organized and going this year...

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol having a team crisis at the moment but it should be all fixed by tomorrow. Good luck to everyone else, i'm sure you won't need it ^_^.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
less than 24 hours before the event. let that sink in for a moment, let it marinate in your pokesoul just for a sec. this is it and it wont be coming back for a whole year so are you ready to make tomorrow fun enough to last you the whole year? even if you get knocked out.

this is a fun event so loose the seriouse face and kick the jitters.
GOOD LUCK ALL AND PLEASE PLEASE HAVE FUN PEOPLE

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
only thing I'm nervous about is will you guys still be my friends after I destroy you all in the competition? :(

haha yeah..iam just sitting in mz hotel room but have already visited the hall , where the whole event will start....its wonderful never seen such a good place for a tournament...you can even se outside that the tournament will be helt there never seen such annoucment before..i would like to upload a picture but cant somehow the internet for mz laptop doenst work so i have to go online via tv...oh well i was surprised that my room had a 230 volt voltage so atleast iam able to play pokemon today hahaha.

really happy and very pumped for this event ^__^

haha yeah..iam just sitting in mz hotel room but have already visited the hall , where the whole event will start....its wonderful never seen such a good place for a tournament...you can even se outside that the tournament will be helt there never seen such annoucment before..i would like to upload a picture but cant somehow the internet for mz laptop doenst work so i have to go online via tv...oh well i was surprised that my room had a 230 volt voltage so atleast iam able to play pokemon today hahaha.

really happy and very pumped for this event ^__^
Piccollo i'm in super early like 9am tomorrow morning so if you wana meet up anytime just PM me i'll have my BB on me so we can sort it out that way if you want!! Looking forward to meeting up with everyone tomorrow and good luck to you all :)

I'll be going ^^
Not expecting to do very well, but as long as I enjoy myself, that's fine. Put my team through a couple of test runs, and it's doing pretty well ^^

I'm not 100% sure I'm coming. I don't have a competitive team, but I might enter anyway, will probably lose in the first round though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)