US Regional Qualifier - San Francisco, CA - May 15th, 2010 WON BY BIANCA222

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parents, my father's dad died.(yes she's my grandma, but she had short term memory loss so no real loss for me..(she didn't know who I was)....)

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
TAY out top 16, gets a nats invite
Rory out top 16, gets a nats invite
Huy doing his top 16 match atm
Duy doing his top 8 match atm

TAY out top 16, gets a nats invite
Rory out top 16, gets a nats invite
Huy doing his top 16 match atm
Duy doing his top 8 match atm
Out of curiosity, do they give you like a piece of paper or something as your invite to nationals? Or will you be registered or something so that when you go to nationals they can automatically let you in?

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
nice we still have atleast 1 left in the running.

btw any of u guys who have hg/ss with 40 battle points [or platinum with 6 blue shard and 2 yellow shards] wanna help me teach my "breakdancer" the move sucker punch plz. i can offer u something like my timid lvl 47 untrained palkia. just pm and lets talk :)

Ugh I think I lost to chris.... I mentioned smogon and no response. Still does anyone know my opponent (I have a battle video of it I won with my latios with one hp.)

Out of curiosity, do they give you like a piece of paper or something as your invite to nationals? Or will you be registered or something so that when you go to nationals they can automatically let you in?
I assume they register all top 16 finishers so that they have a stored list of everyone who has an invite to play in the national tournament.

They list the Top 16 on the VGC website. I imagine all you need is proof of ID and you should be fine.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Huy lost to Chris Tsai

Duy in the top 4
Man, I have mixed feelings about this. Huy and Chris are both my friends, and Chris has been my practice partner for the past few weeks. I was really hoping they'd both end up in top 2.

Tyler

No Longer Live
won the 1st Smogon VGC Tournament
Man, I have mixed feelings about this. Huy and Chris are both my friends, and Chris has been my practice partner for the past few weeks. I was really hoping they'd both end up in top 2.
At least they both got top 16 and now Huy and Duy have secured spots to nats with some money to get there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)