UU Premier League III - Finals [Won by The Blackthorn City Battle Girls - King UU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
And on this day the (based) lord hath risen, to cleanse us of our sins and to show that our true savior(s) The Blackthorn City Battle Girls have attained their rightful seat at the throne.

This is why the right decision would've been to give us the win after discovering sd shedinja was "illegal"

it would've looked less stupid if you followed actual tournament rules because you could've revoked our win without makin me crush kink for a THIRD time in the season.

sigh...

Anyway gj battlegirls still don't believe sd shed is legal xd

Kink edit: wambulance

Last edited by a moderator:

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings UnderUsed players and Smogonites from around the forums. Many of you know me as hollywood, the man who sucked literal dick to get smods. What many of you don't know, however, is that during my tenure as resident trick of Smogon University, I spent much of my spare time in the university library. During this time, I studied and learned of all the sets, strategies, stats, and more for every Pokemon in existence. My years of studying have allowed me to draw the conclusion that IronBullet93 is incorrect and that Shedinja is indeed a Bug.

Also shoutouts to whatever team I was on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)