VGC '11 US East Regional - Washington, DC - June 11th - WON BY superwolfe & Cybertron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Cybertron and Human to at least make top 4 each. Expect a Duck to win Masters, possibly SixOneSix or Muffinhead. Who knows, TTS can win NE like he did last year.

Anyway, good luck to everyone participating tomorrow! :)

lol my team hasnt been finished since december when i got the game, its like its been a constant work in progress..... I cant wait to see everyone tomorrow. gotta leave hampton at 6 am in order to make sure We have plenty time to get there
How did you get an English version of the game in December? I thought only the Japanese version was out at Christmas... You know you can only use like the North American versions at the tournament, right?

Who knows what the food situation is going to be like? Do I finally have an excuse to buy a Lunchables, or are they going to have something there?

How did you get an English version of the game in December? I thought only the Japanese version was out at Christmas... You know you can only use like the North American versions at the tournament, right?
I got the japanese game in order to train my team and learn the new pokes before the english one came out, then i traded my team to my North american version

anyone staying at the chantilly marriott? I will be there tomorrow night, btw you cant miss me Ill be wearing an umbreon hat

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Good luck to all of our Ducks

CO
Tyler
Sixonesix
dtrain
TTS
evan
Hitmonrocker
muffinhead
andrea

And anyone I managed to miss

I'd like to apologize in advance to anyone I crush mercilessly on my way to winning first place.
Said like a true pro.

Once again, Cybertron and Human please please please take top 4 :p
And don't crack under pressure like some people, Jrank :p Haha, love you both, now win it for me <3 ;)

Finally got to the hotel not so long ago, Cybertron should have probably gotten to his just about now. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

My prediction is that absolutely everyone is out ROUND ONE
No one good will win, only randomers, duh
Just kidding <3

Best of luck and hope to see you all tomorrow!

I'll probably be looking for people like Cybertron, iss, Dimsun and Talon at the convention center by shouting their names, finding a lot of the people in the masters division in the same way or recognizing that group of people, and will have a star of david necklace or whatever it is called in English (some hebrew words are just second nature for me, what you get when both your parents are from Israel I guess :D)

Said like a true pro.

Once again, Cybertron and Human please please please take top 4 :p
And don't crack under pressure like some people, Jrank :p Haha, love you both, now win it for me <3 ;)
yes go cybertron and human!!! win so all nj seniors won't hav much trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)