VGC '11 US East Regional - Washington, DC - June 11th - WON BY superwolfe & Cybertron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats a good time to get to the tournament? I'm in the masters and this is my first tourney...
Masters line opens at 1:00, and they won't except anyone to enter the line after 1:30; to be safe, get there at 12:00 or 12:30.

So nervous!! It doesn't help I'm last minute finishing my team :/
Don't stress too much about it! I didn't finish my team until the night before either, but it'll end up fine :pimp:

I'll be there representing StreetPass Richmond and playing in Masters. Don't forget, there's a StreetPass DC meetup happening at the convention center starting at 12 for all of you 3DS owners. I'll be the bearded guy with the big plugs and the Chrome backpack with the mc chris patch - say hey!

awesome, I'll definitely be there with my 3ds

Masters line opens at 1:00, and they won't except anyone to enter the line after 1:30; to be safe, get there at 12:00 or 12:30.

Don't stress too much about it! I didn't finish my team until the night before either, but it'll end up fine :pimp:

lol my team hasnt been finished since december when i got the game, its like its been a constant work in progress..... I cant wait to see everyone tomorrow. gotta leave hampton at 6 am in order to make sure We have plenty time to get there

I can confirm that I will be participating in this event as a master. I will get there just in time for registration (off from work at 7am and 5 and a half hours to get there).

Just a question. Does this place have wifi? No one at the office answers their phone and I want to keep my friends updated with how I'm doing on facebook. Its not a big deal really, just wondering.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
...Tomorrow

dun dun

Alright hoping my dentist won't be dumb and stall out the time >_<

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
cosmic2rocksmic (idk)
muffin gonna go crushin
co lets go!
jibaku will defeat you

lets go moofians =D

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Too many good people, go go DUCKS, dtrain, tyler, Jibbles, BC, moof, CO, 616, andrea, everyone!

edit- evan too duh +_+

Getting excited for you guys. Lot of stellar players showing up this week, hope those of you have put the work in get the reward. And of course, rooting for my Ducks and my Scooters, kick some ass guys <3

Ahhh so excited. I'll probably lose though. >_<;;

DLE and anyone else coming from DC w/o a car:

Your best bet is to hop on the Dulles airport shuttle from either L'enfant or Rosslyn. I understand the convention center is just a few blocks from the airport. people looking to get to masters would be interested in the 8:30, 9:30, and 10:30 shuttles from L'enfant and 8:43, 9:43, and 10:43 shuttles from Rosslyn to get to the airport at 9:25, 10:25, and 11:25 respectively. You'll probably see me on there with my Ducks shirt. Feel free to say hi!
A few blocks? It's 8 miles according to google maps, I mean if you took a taxi from Dulles Airport you could get there in fifteen min, but there is no way to walk.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Leaving in less than an hour! Best of luck to all of you, hopefully I won't have to face any of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)