VGC '12 Southeast Regional - Athens, GA - Won by Crow350!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you take all the Seniors on Smogon and say Skarmbliss, there is a pretty decent number of them. But the competition is nothing like Philly thank god lol :D

Everstone

Now 100% reliable
is a Contributor Alumnus
Going with 2 friends + 3 of their friends. I want to meet as many of you as possible so you better speak up!

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
change my certain to an uncertain, as the ACT is the same day as regionals D:

I can probably scrounge up enough money for bus rides and hotel fare so I might be able to make it up for this. If anyone attending lives in Florida near Orlando it would of course be greatly appreciated if you'd be willing to give me a ride though. Drop me a PM if you're willing and able, thank you very very much.

Edit: Yeah never mind the prices are much higher than I expected and I don't think I'll be able to gather enough money in time, so I'm completely dependent on some gracious benefactor atm.

Best Pokemon Trainer Alive

Team Gun-Leo is going to be in the Master's tourney!

Proud Members of Team Gun-Leo
DoctorKen2k
Breaktube
Captain Kuro

I'll be in Masters. It's too bad the tourney's not in the same location as the previous two years, as I have an hour-long drive instead of a 20-minute one. :\ Oh well.

I'll be in Masters. It's too bad the tourney's not in the same location as the previous two years, as I have an hour-long drive instead of a 20-minute one. :\ Oh well.
I know that feel bro.

Just seven days left until the competition! Better get your teams finalized everybody !_!

The event is so close now, time to hurry up and get your team if you don't have it already!

Since the event's almost here, I think it's around the time where we can start posting a few photos of ourselves just to actually know when we do see each other. I'll look pretty much like I do in this picture, sans the jeans, the football field, and maybe the dopey smile. Same shirt though.

Everstone

Now 100% reliable
is a Contributor Alumnus
Current avatar is the key to finding me. I will basically stick out so much it's impossible to miss me, so no excuses!

Dimsun

VGC 2012 Seniors Champion
I'll be wearing my royal blue Skarmbliss shirt, if you want to find me. Also, I'll be carrying a Mudkip plushie :D

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
2 random kids for top 2 Juniors

Dingram and kiwidawg top 2 seniors.

Brandon and Me anyone but Demise for top 2 masters

See you guys Sunday :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)