VGC '12 United Kingdom National - Birmingham - March 3 - WON BY KobraTail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grats to ruben! uploading coverage of the event (I wasnt able to record the final battle due to Min's head being in the way) *evils*

I knew that Ruben was going to do atleast T4 easy, expected more UK match ups to make anyone winning iffy, but the rest of you UK folk not even getting T8. Dissapointed.

Ruben GANAR! Amigo, Hawaii???? :)

How did other spainards like Deku do or did only Ruben go?

Is anyone at all updating for seniors? That should be a close one, there are like 10 people who I think are good enough to win it.

And lol I think this sums up UK Nationals 2012 and why/how quite a few of the better players lost early on: 60-53941-66652

Is anyone at all updating for seniors? That should be a close one, there are like 10 people who I think are good enough to win it.

And lol I think this sums up UK Nationals 2012 and why/how quite a few of the better players lost early on: 60-53941-66652
Dear God... that's rough

Top 8 is a kick in the balls. Great performance but one step before qualifying.

When do you expect videos to be uploaded on youtube? Can anyone summarize Master's finals?

basically, it was pretty one sided, ruben had it in the bag, but someone is bond to upload it, I couldnt because everyone was in the way:P

Wow, that was very depressing to watch :(

I saw we (brits) just all go to Paris VGC? British Army should go win at Paris! Nah but seriosuly thought congrats to Ruben and the other Spanish people who are in worlds and condolences to the pros who just got nlucky this year.
PS Please can all the Spanish people stick to winning their own VGC next year? Yall kinda defeating the whole point and sportsmanship behind the BRITISH VGC. This aint what Pokemon is all about......:(

PPS CMON SENIORS KICK SOME ASS FOR BRITAIN AND Any updates on bharmalm and Plusle and Phantom0?

Well I'm back home now...

I came up against Ruben in the second round and lost (I was the one in the purple Gengar shirt and leafy trousers). It was a pretty close match though - the full time actually ran out, so the score was 2-1 to him. If it hadn't ran out and I got a Rock Slide flinch then maybe I could have won... but he did out-predict me at the end.

Me & Ruben

After it finished I played some random people in the union room and came across a name I recognised from here... Zog maybe? Had a good battle against him, I won with my Terrakion left on 1HP...

Overall, a cool day. I took a few pictures of random things if people want to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)