VGC '12 United States National - Indianapolis - WON by Cybertron and Wolfey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yeah I'm going, my brother will be in juniors and I'll be in seniors.

Lucien lets meet up and intimidate everyone who has no swag

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
So question, do you have to qualify here to get into Worlds? Or is it that going to be open to anyone as well?
Yes, either here, or the last chance qualifier if they have one this year (in years past they have).

IIRC, top 16 at all Nationals worldwide qualify.

Going, didn't do as well as I expected at Regionals so I'm fixing up my team and hoping for the best. (Going there using money my brother won.)

I'm going to be competing in Seniors, with 2 byes due to my victory in Houston!

#teamaaronrepresent

EDIT: My brother will also be attending seniors with me, Grubbs brothers FTW!

Extremely small chance I go, pretty much only if I could pick up people along the way that can chip in for gas and rooming and it doesn't seem like many would want to do that. I'm just not made of money.

From Denver to Indianapolis (according to Google) is 1080 miles, equating to 54 gallons of gas and about $216 in just gas, add in food and snacks and a 17 hour drive and that's quite a road trip. If someone from the area or anywhere on the way would want to go but has no transportation I could take them. Pretty much open to anyone that lives on or near I 70 between Denver and Indianapolis, including St. Louis and Kansas City.

My little brother "demoExpert" is attending, he got 1st Place in Athens for Juniors and got the byes.

Attending for seniors, I got my byes and money from getting second at VA, so there is no reason for me not to go. Looking forward to seeing everyone :D

I'll be at Nationals this year. I won 2nd place at the Houston Regionals this on April 15th. Really glad I get to go this year!

Current #seniors attending

Masters:
Unreality
Human
Wolfey

Seniors:
Cybertron
AlphaOmega
JRank
KingofKongs
Myself
Maski
CalmSnivy
Snake
PungentFruit
Dimsun
iss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)