VGC '12 United States National - Indianapolis - WON by Cybertron and Wolfey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Please read the first post in the thread thoroughly. All the information you need (including a link to Google Maps where you can find directions and the qualification requirements) is right there.

Wow, I'm so stupid...... I honestly thought if you drive there, you can go to a free hotel. Just to make sure, you can go to Nats even if you didn't get top 16 at regionals, right? Sorry, I couldn't attend Houston's VGC, I need to be updated on this.
This year, there is no lcq, it's open to everyone (even if you didn't attend to a regional). Btw, It's the top 4 that gets the prize money.

Admiral Kuzan

formerly MavsObbession
Hey, if I'm there, I'm an Asian who's usually wearing Nike everything. Be sure to find me, I'd love to meet all of you! Good luck at Nats, everyone!

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Keep in mind that nothing HAPPENS at the winner's hotel. It's just a bunch of rooms that Pokemon decided to book. If you feel like you want to spend more money for no real reason, feel free.

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
Keep in mind that nothing HAPPENS at the winner's hotel. It's just a bunch of rooms that Pokemon decided to book. If you feel like you want to spend more money for no real reason, feel free.
isn't it free to stay there?

Admiral Kuzan

formerly MavsObbession
Oops, didn't realize they were nightly prices. XD For people who want to book a hotel as a result of not winning a free trip:

According to Expedia, the cheapest hotel would be The Westin Indianapolis, starting from $129 per night. So you would probably pay $387 to stay for three nights. The convenient thing is that this hotel is linked to the Indianapolis Convention Center, so it's practically walking distance to go to the VGC Nationals event!

Hope to you see you all there!

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Fairfield Inn by Mariott will run you between 110-120 a night depending on how you book. It's connected to both the TGI Friday's and Convention Center. Rooms have free WiFi (granted it gets angry when there's more than 3 people on IRC) and it comes with free breakfast.

Admiral Kuzan

formerly MavsObbession
Fairfield Inn by Mariott will run you between 110-120 a night depending on how you book. It's connected to both the TGI Friday's and Convention Center. Rooms have free WiFi (granted it gets angry when there's more than 3 people on IRC) and it comes with free breakfast.
Lol, yes, I hate sharing Wi-Fi with other people! That's why if you pay for Internet for $10 a night, you won't have to worry about sharing!

Or, you can just be cheap and bring your own Wi-Fi router.

I am most likely going to attend, as long as my summer job does not conflict. Does anyone need me to bring anything? (soccer ball, basketball, game console, etc.)

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
oh what? you mean i cant talk about soccer with my mate dozz? that i cannot organize a game of soccer, the best sport in the world, with my mates and football lovers?

alright huy, shall we then create a thread and name it Nationals Shenanigans? A thread in which the community can talk about/plan out all the shenanigans to be had this coming summer, as well as whatever sports these kids and grown ups alike wish to play

can we also talk about all the food we are looking forward to consuming? like cheese cake and CHIC-FIL-A. Can we also talk about games other than pokemon that we'd like to play? like FIFA and mario cart. surely a thread like this would clear up this nationals attendance thread

I will be going.

Where I stay will depend on who I can get to go with me or who I can find there.

Masters division and I'll have my truck.

#Texas driving swag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)