Terrakion-JRank-Copyediting
Thundurus-Ice-eyes-Unwritten
Tornadus-Ice-eyes-Unwritten
Vanilluxe-Huy-Unwritten
Virizion-muffinhead-Copyediting
Volcarona-drug_duck-Copyediting
Whimsicott-Destiny Warrior-Placeholder
Zoroark-kingofkongs-Unwritten

I'd like to reserve Chandelure's analysis. I've technically got it already half-written, I just figured I should pop in and reserve it since no one else has.

I wrote plenty of different Pokemon analysis over on the Skarmbliss site (quite a few of them dealing with the...less popular Pokemon since I didn't want to hog up all the popular ones), so if you'd like I can clean up some of them and post em here as well. PM me if you're interested.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Since I'm just one grammar check away from finishing my Conkeldurr analysis, I would like to reserve Zoroark.

Edit: I'm too inexperienced with Zoroark to write about him effectively. I wrote it but then when I looked over it it was just a big guide on how to properly use Illusion. Giving up my reservation on Zoroark Instead reserving a pokemon who I have much more experience with, Landorus.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I've finally added an index to the op, I removed some reservations so unless the reservation comes after this post, refer to the list over someones post reserving a mon.

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Since I'm just one grammar check away from finishing my Conkeldurr analysis, I would like to reserve Zoroark.

Edit: I'm too inexperienced with Zoroark to write about him effectively. I wrote it but then when I looked over it it was just a big guide on how to properly use Illusion. Giving up my reservation on Zoroark Instead reserving a pokemon who I have much more experience with, Landorus.
Since he gave it up, I'll take Zoroark, I've been using it a lot lately and am confident I can do it justice.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I have big plans for the mini mushroom foongus over the next few weeks, so I'll take out a reservation. I hope to finish it before May, although school might be a bitch.

muffinhead

b202 wifi vgc
Whimsicott will be done tomorrow, asking for Krookodile and Eelektross
lol they're also good teammates ._.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
In the OP it says that Samurott is unreserved, even though HolyChipmunk reserved it. However, its been 4 months since hes posted that and he hasn't even posted a thread yet. If his reservation expired, and if it did I would like to know, I'll do the Samurott analysis.

Edit: Thanks Alaka!

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I've finally added an index to the op, I removed some reservations so unless the reservation comes after this post, refer to the list over someones post reserving a mon.
This should answer your question :P

JRank

Jonny
Reserving Seismitoad, I will finish writing up Galvantula tomorrow (didn't have time tonight), and hopefully Cofagrigus on Friday/Saturday, with Seismitoad following soon.

Cassie

giant claw
Reserving lilligant. ^_^

Edit: Also reserving Swanna because muffinhead was gonna do it if I didn't reserve it. :P

andrea

/me cresselias
Cinccino should be up tonight. Gonna also take on Mandibuzz.

Huy wants to reserve Maractus, but is having "post count issues" so I'm posting the reservation for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)