Terrakion-JRank-Copyediting
Thundurus-Ice-eyes-Unwritten
Tornadus-Ice-eyes-Unwritten
Vanilluxe-Huy-Unwritten
Virizion-muffinhead-Copyediting
Volcarona-drug_duck-Copyediting
Whimsicott-Destiny Warrior-Placeholder
Zoroark-kingofkongs-Unwritten

I wrote plenty of different Pokemon analysis over on the Skarmbliss site (quite a few of them dealing with the...less popular Pokemon since I didn't want to hog up all the popular ones), so if you'd like I can clean up some of them and post em here as well. PM me if you're interested.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
is a Past SPL Championwon the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournament
Since I'm just one grammar check away from finishing my Conkeldurr analysis, I would like to reserve Zoroark.

Edit: I'm too inexperienced with Zoroark to write about him effectively. I wrote it but then when I looked over it it was just a big guide on how to properly use Illusion. Giving up my reservation on Zoroark Instead reserving a pokemon who I have much more experience with, Landorus.

Alakapimp

All washed up
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I've finally added an index to the op, I removed some reservations so unless the reservation comes after this post, refer to the list over someones post reserving a mon.

Since I'm just one grammar check away from finishing my Conkeldurr analysis, I would like to reserve Zoroark.

Edit: I'm too inexperienced with Zoroark to write about him effectively. I wrote it but then when I looked over it it was just a big guide on how to properly use Illusion. Giving up my reservation on Zoroark Instead reserving a pokemon who I have much more experience with, Landorus.
Since he gave it up, I'll take Zoroark, I've been using it a lot lately and am confident I can do it justice.

Ace Emerald

The hero pays the price
is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I have big plans for the mini mushroom foongus over the next few weeks, so I'll take out a reservation. I hope to finish it before May, although school might be a bitch.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
is a Past SPL Championwon the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournament
In the OP it says that Samurott is unreserved, even though HolyChipmunk reserved it. However, its been 4 months since hes posted that and he hasn't even posted a thread yet. If his reservation expired, and if it did I would like to know, I'll do the Samurott analysis.

Edit: Thanks Alaka!

Reserving Seismitoad, I will finish writing up Galvantula tomorrow (didn't have time tonight), and hopefully Cofagrigus on Friday/Saturday, with Seismitoad following soon.

andrea

/me cresselias
Cinccino should be up tonight. Gonna also take on Mandibuzz.

Huy wants to reserve Maractus, but is having "post count issues" so I'm posting the reservation for him.