[War Story] Satoshi v. Shirona-- I will be a Pokemon Master!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome warstory.

I started playing "Together" at this part:

Takeshi: Sucker Punch has a max of 8 pp, and Shirona just used the last one. That's the weakness of not putting Pursuit on in favor of more annoyance-- it's easy to run out of attacks. It makes Spiritomb a powerful lead, but weak at late game sweeping.
xD

That was awsome! It was very clever how you mixed this battle with characters from the anime. I loved how you made fun of Gary. Having May and Misty getting jealous and having Cynthia hit on Ash was hilarious. And the best part was Pikachu actually won you the game! And by hax too. Just like how it always wins Ash his battles.

You're a pretty creative writer imo.

Wait, knock off permanently takes out items? How does pikachu outspeed the CS chomp?

If I remember correctly, knock off loses effect after you switch. Or at least that's how it went in ADV. Did it get a boost like taunt? O__O

Knock Off has always got rid of the item permanently, even in advance. You might be thinking about ingame where if a wild pokemon knocks off your item, you get it back at the end of the battle.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I see you made good use of your last thread. ;)

Really cool warstory. I enjoyed it a lot.

You pulled some great prediction and intelligence in this battle; I'm in awe. That part when you managed the Sceptile switch and destroyed Roserade on the switch was great. Even more impressive was Pikachu vs. Garchomp near the end.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thanks guys :D

TheBM-- I did! It's funny though, because this story has gotten so much praise while going against so much of the feedback in that thread. LOL

Darkie-- I have another way of saying that-- "Dumb Luck" :P With a little bit of intuition.

Viper--

Burn Orb: T0: activate T1 12% T2 12% T3 12%

Toxic Orb: T0: activate T1 6% T2 12% T3 24%
(this re-sets every time swellow switches out)

Did you ever see Swellow stay in for more than a couple of turns?

Amaaaaazing warstory. *claps*

Great commentary, loved the whole anime thing.. Misty's jealousy for Cynthia, Brock's pulling ears at the end, Cynthia's undying love *cough* for Ash..

Great battle and congrats on winning!

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
very cool warstory, just one little thing, you could use english names next time, it´d be easier for some of us to read

to be honest, I thought you just made this up til I read the props/flops list that this was a real battle :D

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Peterko-- I know, I can't believe the battle fit together that well either! Though, if I hadn't written the commentary that way, it probably wouldn't have seemed as epic. Sorry about the Japanese names to, I was going back and forth on that . . .

Lupo Aro-- Glad you liked it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)