Weather Monopoly Round 1: The Sands of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Okay, can we stop with the 1 week in advance activity posts nonsense? You should only make activity posts this early if your opponent is not responding to your VMs or something. I took a look at some of your "activity posts" and your opponents haven't been johning, they've responded to your VMs and such. You guys should at least make an attempt to get the match done, and maybe make the activity post a day or two before the deadline.

Next person who makes an activity post before January 5th while still scheduling a battle time with their opponent will be subbed out.

Nearly forgot about this tournament because of a bunch of IRL stuff. My opponent hasn't been on since the 23rd o.o

I think this counts as a valid activity post...

Lost because of Freeze. He knows I win otherwise. Awful game.
...I still had Gliscor. You think your Balloon-less Excadrill without a Swords Dance was going to take my Gliscor? After that you had Rotom and Cradily, and you saw what happened to both of them. The only change is that I would've won 1-0 rather than 2-0. Get over yourself. You lost no matter what happened with that Ice Fang.

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
Yeah. I take down yo Hippo with Exca. You go to Gliscor. I switch to Rotom-w and you use something. I use Hydro Pump, kills Gliscor. Death Fodder rotom-w and Cradily to Terrakion. And kill it with Exca's EQ. GG.

Virtual scenarios ftw.

Yeah. I take down yo Hippo with Exca. You go to Gliscor. I switch to Rotom-w and you use something. I use Hydro Pump, kills Gliscor. Death Fodder rotom-w and Cradily to Terrakion. And kill it with Exca's EQ. GG.

Virtual scenarios ftw.
SD Gliscor. I outspeed and KO Rotom. Good try though.

We should have battle a few hours ago but we'll find you, we're both really active and often see us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)