what is your favorite movie?

RODAN

Banned deucer.
im not asking what movie you consider to be the most well made, just what you personally enjoy the most.

for me its a tie between

and

i adore conan the barbarian, it not only has the best original movie score in history - it also has arnold acting relatively well as what he plays best. A big dumb guy whos really strong and punches camels. also james earl jones is such a sleazebag

beauty and the beast on the other hand holds more personal memories for me, i would watch this movie every single week as a youngin; i have memorized nearly the entire movie. recently i rewatched it and was blown away at how well the story was actually told because you dont usually expect character depth from disney

post away!

LOTR: The Two Towers.

I love all 3 movies but the second one I would say is my favorite. I own a bunch of LOTR swag and re-watch the trilogy whenever possible. So pumped for The Hobbit.

A good runner up. :)

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

This is my favorite movie. All of the subtle jabs at the upper class, the classic 80's charm, and Eddie Murphy at his best. Classic.

this movie man

also it's got a soundtrack that's made me cry before and it's not even a sad soundtrack or anything

it's just that good

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
It's a tie between

I loved this book out of the 7 and I loved this movie out of the 8. I've always been a fan of Harry Potter movies, but this is the best one in my opinion. Sirius Black and Remus Lupin are fantastic characters(both film and book) and the two actors(Gary Oldman WOO) did a fantastic job.

and

And maybe How To Train Your Dragon is intentionally for little kids(I don't think so), but the story and the animation is just amazing. I've seen this movie God knows how many times, and I still cry a bit when I see it(specifically when Hiccup and Toothless are speeding through the cliffs after they almost crashed). It's just an amazing movie.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

JGL is so cute and Heath Ledger is so hot and so is the punk girl.

Closely followed by Some Kind of Wonderful and all those 80s movies EXCEPT Pretty in Pink because that is just bs.

kung pow is the best movie
LOVE KUNG POW! My family and I quote this like those other annoying nerds quote Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

I also love Scott Pilgrim. But it is short of perfection.

Perfection is Shaun of the Dead. It is the greatest movie ever made. Hot Fuzz is close. But perfection really does require zombies.

So yeah, Shaun of the Dead is my favorite movie.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

there are no big images of the actual movie cover but

DRAGONHEART is my favorite movie of all time. I first watched it when I was very young, and it has remained very close to my heart since that first sitting. It made me love Dragons, it made me love Dennis Quiad, and it totally indulged my love of lore and the impossibly magnificent. I probably know every line of this movie, and never tire of watching it. Also fell in love with Sean Connery's voice, as a fucking DRAGON. god.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
also the simpsons movie was terrible

it didn't even have mr. burns

MR.

BURNS

I almost want to say Scott Pilgrim when this comes up, but I have to go with The Little Mermaid. Always makes me happy, always inspires me, always has ever since I was super little ^___^ Like RODAN and I were discussing, it's one of the ultimate wish fulfillment movies too -- Ariel gets everything she wants, including the compromise option of living near the sea while being on land.

It's pronounced fraunkensteen.

I don't think I've ever seen a movie so jam packed with timeless gags and jokes like this one. 40 years after its release, it's still a fantastic comedy.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
hey guys when you are posting about your movies please explain why you like it so it isnt pc++++

Austin Powers the spy who shagged me. It was one of the first PG13 (!!!) movies I saw as a kid, still think it's really funny. Plus Heather Graham was really hot in it.

Oh, that's tough. But, a for sure favorite would be Finding Nemo. I'll always love that movie. It had a very interesting plot (and talking fish) and the characters were easy to like. I don't really have any other favorites.... I liked The Hunger Games but it wasn't good enough to be my favorite :p

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
I really do not like movies. I rarely watch them, and when I do I generally only watch them once ever. There are a very rare few movies that I'll watch more than once.

and

are probably the only two movies I've ever watched more than 3 times, with all of the Star Trek and Star Wars movies coming in behind them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)