Who here uses UU pokes in higher tiers?

I think that Mamoswine has a good typing, it's just that it can't take hits well if the opponent can survive it's attacks.

Steelix is also more effective in Sandstorms since it will be able to take special attacks better.

Oh yeah, I have one more to add to my list: Hitmonchan. It didn't work out too well, but I used him.

Well, but you gain STAB with the arguably the two best attacking types in the game. Always gotta take the good with the bad.
Manmuu would be a lot better if it had a Megahornish Ice attack specific to him.
But enough of that kind of talk, as it stands, he simply does too much damage with a CB set to be walled in UU which relegates him to BL.

Actually, his typing is pretty good, since he's the only ice type that takes neutral damage from Stealth Rock and can survive sandstorms.

I think that Mamoswine has a good typing, it's just that it can't take hits well if the opponent can survive it's attacks.
Erm... what?

DD T-Tar Stone Edge to 252/252 +Def Skarm:
47.31% - 55.69%

DD T-Tar Stone Edge to 252/252 +Def Mamoswine:
54.48% - 63.92%

Yes, thats after a dragon dance.

PicaandPiku said:
it's just that it can't take hits well if the opponent can survive it's attacks.
I was responding mostly to that part. Mamoswine is pretty damn bulky... I wouldn't use him as a wall, but I can see a max Def max Atk version with choice band Ice Shard as the primary attack.

That's pretty much the norm for a Mamoswine.

He's kind of fragile, but at least he resists Stealth Rock and benefits from the Sandstorms.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
He can barely survive non-STAB Brick Break with max HP. =\
From who exactly...Rampardos?!

419 Attk Brick Break vs 252/0 Adamant Mamoswine: 56-66%
339 Attk Brick Break vs 252/0 Adamant Mamoswine: 45-53%

Lee

@ Thick Club
I think Salamence is the last of Mamoswine's worries to be honest, because without the aid of a Focus Sash or Yache Berry, Salamence will not get the chance.

Mamo doesn't need more HP, if you're going to EV him, you might as well put it in pure Defense.

He can't take Starmie's ice beams/surfs, Infernape grass knots / flamethrowers, Alakazam or Gengar focus blasts... the only special attack that he can reliably come in on is T-Bolt due to an immunity >_>

So you might as well go pure Defense and go for the 61% to 72% damage from LO Brick Break.

Not to mention, if Mamoswine curses on the switch-in, Salamence is screwed.

Anyway... considering the popularity of other physical walls... Salamence should be using Fire Blast anyway to take out Skarm.

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Good point, not that I'm going to use him again anyway. I don't get why we're discussing him too, he isn't even UU. =\
I was about to say that.

I'm starting to shamelessly plug Slowking as a Mixape counter. xD

Grass Knot, by itself, 3HKOs Slowking with + SD, 252 SD/0 HP, and Thunderpunch, from my experience, is rare.

Yay, finally another Trade Thread! Every crappy banner in here was made by yours truly.​

=========================
Rules and Guidelines:
=========================
~NO HACKS. All my Pokemon are legit, so I expect your's to be too!
~Please don't Redistribute my Pokemon unless I've stated you can.
~Please offer here first and do not PM me unless we have a trade set up. IF YOU PM ME TO OFFER I WILL IGNORE YOU!
~Don't clone my Pokemon without permission. Want to run two sets? Trade for two copy, like I do.
~I would prefer if I'm not offered level 100's, although if it's something really good I might make an exception.
~Please type legibly, I can't respond if I don't know what you're saying.
~All IVs 29 or higher will be bolded. 24 for shinies. 26-28 will be underlined, 20-24 for shinies.
~No joint-thread distribution, AT ALL.
~There's a UT version of every Pokemon in here unless stated otherwise.
~Everything marked with [OT] is mine.
~My FC is 3780 9173 5181.
~Pending EVs/MVST means it will be trained in the near future, Suggested EVs/MVST means it won't be trained.
~I use the following AR codes to breed: Quick Hatch, IV Check, and Cloning.

======================
Breeding Projects:
======================
~Feel free to pick your own project.
~Let me know your level of breeding, and if you've done any in the past.
~Let me know if you can breed in Emerald, or feel like SRing or Chaining instead.
~Let know if you use an Action Replay, and what codes you use.
~Keep me updated! I expect an update every 3-5 days. I don't care if you PM me, just let me know what you're doing.
~Your reward will depend on your result, but generally you'll get anywhere from 2-4 credits, depending on how well you do.
~Credits double if you give me sole distribution.
~We'll both distribute the final result, plus any spitbacks.
~If you give me sole rights, the credits you get are doubled.
~Don't a giveaway with the breeding project you did for me please.
~Regarding Payment: Everything is worth 1 credit, except Trophy Case Pokemon which are 2.
~Tell me what Pokemon you want as a reward, and we'll hammer out some expectations.
===============
EV Training:
===============
~The exchange rate is 3 for 1 if you EV train.
~I don't accept Vitamin Codes.
~I will give you the EV spreads and what moves not to delete.
~You will offer collateral.
~You may not keep a copy of the Pokemon you EV train.
~Please level the Pokemon up to level 50 if possible.
~If I find out that you made a mistake while EV training, we will trade back and you will fix it. If you don't, I will keep your collateral and the Pokemon you EVed incorrectly.

===================
Services I Offer:
===================
These will be a bit selective as I'm very busy with things in real life.
~Cloning-I will clone 6 copies of your Pokemon, and keep one copy.
~Rare Candying-I can RC 6 Pokemon to any level you desire, in exchange for a copy of your Pokemon or Credits to your store.
~EV Wiping-I will wipe 6 Pokemon in exchange for a copy or Credits.
~Movesets (Heartscales/TMs/LVL UP) Like above, 6 Pokemon for 1 copy or Credit.
~PP Maxing Like above, 6 Pokemon for 1 copy or Credit.
~EV Training (With the Vitamin Code. 6 for 1)
~EV Making-Basically, I can help you make a good EV set for your Pokemon. Totally free.

===============
Layout of Pokemon
===============
[picture]
Name
Nature-Trait
IVs (HP / Atk / Def / SpA / SpD / Speed)
EVs
Moves
Comments

===========
Summary
===========
Uber:

OU:

BL:

UU:
(x2)
(x5)
(x3)

Trophy Case:

Shinies:
(x3)

=============
What I Want:
=============
Platinum Tutoring
Good Redistributables-3 Redistributables for something in my store. No Trophy Case Pokemon.
Good shinies.
Or just offer, I'm pretty easy to trade with. :p
Somebody to help me with my R4 card, worth 1-3 credit.

Don't Post Yet Please!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------​

(x2)
(x5)
(x3)

DON'T POST YET PLEASE
-----------------------------------------------------------------------​

*Ares*
Darkrai
Timid-Bad Dreams
15 / 7 / 31 / 30 / 29 / 30

#1: (Pending) 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Speed
(Pending) Dark Void / Dark Pulse / Substitute / Nasty Plot

#2: (Pending) 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Speed
(Pending) Trick / Nasty Plot / Dark Pulse / Dark Void

This is a rediculously awesome Darkrai that I recieved from Arael's Giveaway. Practically quad flawless, this is one of the best Timid Darkrais on Smogon. With a near flawless Speed, this Darkrai can effectively run a Nasty Plot and a Trick set, as Darkrai has his own Speed Tier in Ubers. This comes with the nickname Ares, and cannot be changed.

♀ NEW!
Tyranitar
Careful-Sand Stream
31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 29
~Pursuit(Egg)
~Fire Punch(Tutor)

Only available EVed.

240 HP / 40 Atk / 184 SpD / 44 Speed
Crunch / Stone Edge / Fire Punch / Pursuit

This is Syberia's awesome Tyranitar. It is one of the best Tyranitar's ever, only 2 points from flawless. Under Sandstorm, Tyranitar can be an sturdy special sponge, surviving even the most brutal assaults, such as a 359 Special Attack Life Orb Gengar's Focus Blast over 97% of the time.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♂
Yanmega
Modest-Speed Boost
31 / 30 / 24 / 31 / 31 / 31 HP Ice 67

#1: 6 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Speed
Hidden Power / Protect / Bug Buzz / Air Slash

#2: 6 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Speed
(Pending) Hypnosis / Bug Buzz / Air Slash / Protect

This was bred by my good buddy, Pulse, way back when we were Trade Partners.To this day, it still remains one of the better, if not the best Yanmega's on Smogon. The EV spread is standard, and the odd HP lets it switch twice into Stealth Rock. Yanmega stills remain a very good lead and a late game sweeper, once its counters are out of the way. Protect on the first turn, and you'll hit 333 speed, outspeeding all plus nature Base 100s and all neutral nature Base 115s.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
[OT]
NEW!
Porygon-Z
Timid-Adaptability
31 / 4 / 31 / 26 / 31 / 31

(Pending) 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Speed
(Pending) Nasty Plot / Tri Attack / Dark Pulse / Ice Beam

The nature was fluked when I was breeding Bold Porygons, and this was the FIRST EGG I got. Pretty amazing, no? The 26 in SpA makes a miniscule difference, as Poryzon-Z has a massive Base 135 Special Attack, which will be further boosted with Nasty Plot.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
♂
Swampert
Relaxed-Torrent
28 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 20 / 0

252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpA
Hydro Pump / Ice Beam / Earthquake / Stealth Rock

This very nice Mixpert here was bred by maddog a very long time ago that I can distribute. Mixpert is a great lead, as Stealth Rock is helpful to many teams, and Swampert's natural bulk allows it to stick around, throwing out some damage in the process. Ground + Ice gives great coverage, hitting just about everything in OU for neutral. Hydro Pump can be forgone for Surf, but some might prefer the extra power, especially with a Torrent boost.
♀

Weavile
Jolly-Pressure
29 / 31 / 31 / 15 / 26 / 31
~Ice Punch(Egg)

#1: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Speed
Swords Dance / Night Slash / Brick Break / Ice Punch

#2: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Speed
(Pending) Ice Punch / Night Slash / Brick Break / Ice Shard

Another wonderful breed by Pulse. Weavile is a threatening force to any unprepared team, and this one is no different. The EVs give it 373 speed, just enough to outpace positive Base 120, such as Sceptile, and deliver a crushing blow. 29 is also the perfect number for Life Orb, making this essentially quad-flawless. Night Slash, Brick Break, and Ice Punch gives it ridiculously good coverage, and once the Bronzongs and the Metagrosses are gone, this is ready to tear up you opponent's team. The second set is a CB'er, and makes a great Dragon killer with Ice Shard in place of Swords Dance.
♀

Dusknoir
Impish-Pressure
31 / 31 / 27 / 11 / 31 / 10
~Pain Split(Egg)

(Pending) 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 SpD
(Pending) Pain Split / Will-O-Wisp / Fire Punch / ThunderPunch

jonniewalkereal bred me this very cool Dusknoir. Dusknoir is still a great Rapid Spin blocker, despite the introduction of the new Rotom appliances. The EVs were suggested by X-Act's defense applet, so this will take hits from both sides of the spectrum very well. Will-O-Wisp will make the Pursuit users such as Tyranitar and Weavile think twice about switching in, and ThunderPunch hurts Gyarados somewhat. Fire Punch hurts Skarmory and Forretress, who will probably try to set up on you.

Don't Post Yet Please

♀
Slowbro
Bold-Own Tempo
31 / 15 / 31 / 22 / 31 / 31 HP Electric 70

Only available EVed.

#1: 216 HP / 252 Def / 40 SpA
Slack Off / Ice Beam / Surf / Grass Knot

#2: 216 HP / 252 Def / 40 SpA
(Pending) Slack Off / Ice Beam / Surf / Calm Mind

Once again, this also Slowbro was bred by my good buddy Pulse. Slowbro, despite being BL, can take physical hits like a champ, and make a great counter to common threats such as Gyarados, which is 2HKO by HP Electric. This also deals with bulky waters pretty well, as Grass Knot / HP Electric exploits their weaknesses. Calm Mind makes it a threat, especially since it can take hits and heal them off while boosting it's own attack.
♀ [OT] NEW!
Flygon
Jolly-Levitate
30 / 31 / 31 / 0 / 26 / 31

(Pending) 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
(Pending) Outrage [Plat] / Earthquake / Fire Punch [Plat] / ThunderPunch [Plat]

This was one of my not-so-quick rebreeds, although it turned out very nice. I know there's near flawless Flygons out there, but this is here if you're looking for something very solid.
♂ [OT] NEW!
Sceptile
Jolly-Overgrow
31 / 30 / 29 / 3 / 25 / 31

(Pending) Swords Dance / Leaf Blade / Dragon Claw / Brick Break

A quick rebreed of my old Sceptile. Physical based Sceptile is very unexpected, and can catch an unprepared oppponent offguard, causing mayhem. With one SD, Sceptile's above average Attack is doubled, and is ready to casue major pain for your opponent.

♂ [OT] NEW!
Mr. Mime
Calm-Soundproof
31 / 30 / 27 / 31 / 31 / 30
~Hypnosis (Egg)
~Teeter Dance (Egg)
~Psych Up (Egg)

#1: (Pending) 252 HP / 36 SpD / 220 Speed
(Pending) Calm Mind / Baton Pass / Substitute / Psychic

#2: (Pending) 252 HP / 36 SpD / 220 Speed
(Pending) Trick / Baton Pass / Psychic / Calm Mind

#3: (Pending) 252 HP / 36 SpD / 220 Speed
(Pending) Thunderwave / Teeter Dance / Substitute / Psychic

I noticed a lack of Baton Passing Mr. Mimes on Smogon, so I bred my own. If you want to run a Baton Passing team, Mr. Mime is one of the best Pokemon to use because A), Mr. Mime is unaffected by Roar, one of the big counters to Baton Passing teams, and B), Mr. Mime is one of the best Calm Mind Passers available, especially in UU. Another set availabe to Mr. Mime is a Trick-Passing set, which allows you to cripple something by giving them a Choice Item, and then precede to CM up and pass to one of your team mates. However, if you aren't looking for a Baton Passing moveset, you can also run the Parafusion set, and annoy the hell out of your opponent.
♀[OT] NEW!
Mr. Mime
Timid-Filter
25 / 25 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
~Hypnosis (Egg)
~Teeter Dance (Egg)
~Psych Up (Egg)

#1: (Pending) 136 HP / 252 SpA / 120 Speed
(Pending) Psychic / Thunderbolt / Shadow Ball / Trick

#2: (Pending) 252 HP / 6 SpD / 252 Speed
(Pending) Hypnosis / Calm Mind / Baton Pass / Psychic

This is the Timid version of the above Mr. Mime, or should I say, Mrs. Mime. The first set allows you to cripple opposing walls with a Choice Item, while the second set is a faster version of the Baton Passer. Filter is prefered to reduce Super Effective hits, as you'll be using an offensive moveset.
♀ NEW!
Lapras
Adamant-Water Absorb
28 / 31 / 25 / 9 / 31 / 31

Only available EVed.

36 HP / 252 Atk / 220 Speed (Needs to be redone)
Waterfall / Ice Shard / Zen Headbutt / Dragon Dance

Another Pokemon belonging to Syberia. Dragon Dancing Lapras can be quite a surprise in UU, and could be devastating if it gets in a few DD's. Bring it in on a Water Attack, and then proceed to DD'ing up for a sweep. According to X-Act's type coverage calculator, Water / Ice / Psychic gives it the best coverage in UU.
♀ NEW!
Kangaskhan
Adamant-Scrappy
31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 29
~Hammer Arm(Egg)
~Double Edge(Egg)

Only available EVed.

#1: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Double Edge / Hammer Arm / Fake Out / Sucker Punch

#2: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Double Edge / Hammer Arm / Sucker Punch / Earthquake

#3: (Pending) 212 HP / 82 Atk / 216 Spe
(Pending) Substitute / Focus Punch / Return / Sucker Punch

#4: (Pending) 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Spe
(Pending) Rest / Sleep Talk / Double Edge / Sleep Talk

Yet another fabulous Pokemon belonging to Syberia. The first set is meant to be a lead, with moves such as Fake Out and Sucker Punch. That's not all that this Kangaskhan can do, Adamant is possible for a Choice Band set, a SubPunch set, and even the Restalker set. With Scrappy, you don't haveto worry about ghosts switching in.
♀[OT] NEW!
Steelix
Impish-Rock Head
31 / 31 / 31 / 2 / 31 / 24

(Pending) 252 HP / 120 Atk / 252 SpD
(Pending) Stealth Rock / Earthquake / Stone Edge / Toxic

Steelix is a very good Physical Wall, able to sponge hits with his insane Defense stat, which reaches 479 without a single EV invested, allowing you to patch up his less than stellar Special Defense, which hits 200 with 136 EVs.

Also Available:
Impish-Rock Head
31 / 31 / 31 / 2 / 29 / 26

♂
Quagsire
Relaxed-Water Absorb
31 / 31 / 31 / 29 / 30 / 27
~Ice Punch(Tutor)

Only available EVed.

252 HP / 96 Atk / 160 Def
(Pending) Ice Beam / Earthquake / Toxic / Protect

A gift from Everstone. This is the Swampert of UU. With Water Absorb, you can come in on Water attacks with ease, and restore your HP. In UU, Ice / Ground provides perfect coverage, and Toxic helps you stall out annoying foes. Ice Punch is available, and can be used over Ice Beam if one wishes.
♂
Drapion
Jolly-Sniper
31 / 31 / 26 / 15 / 25 / 31
~Night Slash(Egg)

(Pending) 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
(Pending) Swords Dance / Night Slash / Earthquake / Fire Fang

This is a very nice offensive Drapion bred for me by Night Crawler. In UU, Drapion is a very potent threat, as Sniper and Night Slash makes it dangerous because if this gets a critical hit, somebody's going to die. Attach a Scope Lens on that, and you've got yourself a Crit machine. Life Orb could be used as an alternative if one wishes to have the extra power.
♀
Gorebyss
Modest-Swift Swim
18 / 31 / 22 / 30 / 23 / 31 HP Grass 70

(Pending) 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Speed
(Pending) Rain Dance/Hydro Pump/Ice Beam/Hidden Power

Another breed by Pulse. Gorebyss is an interesting Pokemon as it hits 203 Speed before Rain Dance, translating to 406 Speed after, which conviniently outspeeds neutral Choice Scarf'ed Base 85s, such as Heracross. With the extra speed, Gorebyss can now proceed to dish out damage with it's great Base 114 SpA. Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, and Hidden Power gives it very good coverage, and will hurt unprepared Pokemon.
♂ [OT] NEW!
Venusaur
Calm-Overgrow
30 / 11 / 26 / 31 / 31 / 31 HP Ice 70
~Leaf Storm(Egg)

(Pending) 252 HP / 252 SpD / 6 Speed
(Pending) Sleep Powder / Leech Seed / Energy Ball / Knock Off [Plat]

Venusaur is a great tank in UU, possessing Sleep Powder and the ever annoying Leech Seed. Both forces switches, and lets you scout the opponent's team. Energy Ball is prefered here as most UU's are fairly light, such as Lanturn, so Energy ball does more damage. Knock Off lets you cripple a wall's Leftovers, making it easier to kill, or get rid of a sweeper's Choice item, making it less dangerous to your team.
♂ [OT] NEW!
Venusaur
Bold-Overgrow
31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 25 / 29
~Leaf Storm(Egg)

(Pending) 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 Speed
(Pending) Sleep Powder / Leech Seed / Energy Ball / Knock Off [Plat]

This is the Bold version of the my Calm Venusaur. This one is primed to take physical hits instead, and still counters threats well.
♂ [OT] NEW!

Venusaur
Calm-Overgrow
28 / 28 / 27 / 31 / 31 / 30 HP Psychic 68
~Leaf Storm(Egg)

(Pending) 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 Speed
(Pending) Sleep Powder / Leech Seed / Energy Ball / HP Psychic

This was one of the better spitbacks I got while breeding Venusaurs, as HP Psychic is a unique solution to the abundant amount of Fighting types. Being naturally bulky and packing a fighting resist, Venusaur can switch in with ease, and unlease a unexpected HP Psychic, crippling your opponent's Pokemon.

While breeding the above two Venusaurs, I got MANY spitbacks:
Code:
Calm
28 / 12 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 07 HP Dragon 68
28 / 01 / 25 / 31 / 31 / 31 HP Dragon 65
25 / 30 / 29 / 31 / 31 / 31 HP Dragon 66
31 / 04 / 24 / 23 / 31 / 31 [COLOR=cyan]HP Ice 66[/COLOR]

Bold
31 / 12 / 25 / 31 / 31 / 15 HP Dragon 68
29 / 27 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 09 HP Dark 64
02 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 HP Dragon 70
30 / 04 / 30 / 31 / 30 / 17 HP Bug 63
30 / 13 / 28 / 31 / 31 / 10 [COLOR=orange]HP Electric 66[/COLOR]
31 / 31 / 26 / 31 / 31 / 13 HP Dragon 64
29 / 04 / 26 / 31 / 27 / 31 [COLOR=cyan]HP Ice 68[/COLOR]
29 / 04 / 26 / 30 / 31 / 31 [COLOR=royalblue]HP Water 68[/COLOR]
♂ [OT] NEW!
Venusaur
Adamant-Overgrow
29 / 31 / 28 / 18 / 31 / 31
~Leaf Storm(Egg)

#1: (Pending) 6 Def / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
(Pending) Sleep Powder / Seed Bomb / Earthquake / Outrage [Plat]

#2: (Pending) 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
(Pending) Swords Dance / Sleep Powder / Seed Bomb / Earthquake

So here's a very nice Adamant Venusaur. Only 5 points from flawless, or 3 if you look the HP, which is ideal for Life Orb, as you can get in an extra attack. As a physical attacker, it can catch many UU players offguard as may expects Venusaur to be a bulky tank. This version can run the Choice Band, the Life Orb or even he Swords Dance set, and hits harder than the Jolly version. Speaking of the Jolly version...
♂ [OT] NEW!

Venusaur
Jolly-Overgrow
30 / 29 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
~Leaf Storm(Egg)

#1: (Pending) 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
(Pending) Seed Bomb / Earthquake / Sleep Powder / Outrage [Plat]

#2: (Pending) 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
(Pending) Sleep Powder / Swords Dance / Seed Bomb / Earthquake

Very much the the Venusaur above, this one is faster at the expense of attack. However, the extra Speed is useful as it allows you to Sleep Powder faster and let's you sweep easier. The 29 in Attack is of no concern, as it only does 1% of damage less compared to one with 31 IVs in Attack.
♂ [OT] NEW!
Jumpluff
Jolly-Chlorophyll
24 / 31 / 30 / 23 / 31 / 31
~Encore(Egg)
~Reflect(Egg)

#1: (Pending) 252 HP / 6 Atk / 252 Speed
Sleep Powder / Stun Spore / Encore / U-Turn

#2: (Pending) 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Sunny Day / Sleep Powder / Encore / U-Turn

Jumpluff is an awesome Annoyer in UU, especially with his Base 110 Speed and a sleep move. Need status on your team? Run a Double Status set to catch your opponents offguard. Need a Sunny Day set upper? Try the supporting Sunny Day set.
♂ [OT] NEW!
Jumpluff
Jolly-Leaf Guard
31 / 31 / 30 / 2 / 25 / 31
~Encore(Egg)
~Reflect(Egg)

(Pending) 252 HP / 6 Atk / 252 Speed
Sleep Powder / Stun Spore / Encore / U-Turn

This would be a spitback that I obtained while breeding the above Jumpluff. Although Leaf Guard is not the preferred trait, it can still work for the above set.
♂ [OT] NEW!
Jumpluff
Jolly-Chlorophyll
14 / 31 / 31 / 2 / 31 / 31
~Encore(Egg)
~Reflect(Egg)

#1: (Pending) 188 Def / 68 SpD / 252 Spe
(Pending) Leech Seed / Substitute / Encore / Sleep Powder

#2: (Pending) 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Sunny Day / Sleep Powder / Encore / U-Turn

Usually one would want high HP, but in this case, the lower it is, the better, as this Jumpluff can make 5 Substitutes.

Code:
[B]14 HP IVs at level 100 gives Jumpluff 274 HP without any EVs.[/B]

[I]Now, 1/4 of 274 is 68.5, which is rounded down to 68.[/I]

[I]1/16 of 274 is 17.125, which rounds down to 17.[/I]

274-68=206 [B]1 Substitute[/B]

206+17=223 After Leftovers

223-68=155 [B]2 Substitutes[/B]

155+17=182 After Leftovers

182-68=114 [B]3 Substitutes[/B]

114-17=131 After Leftovers

131-68=63 [B]4 Substitutes[/B]

63+17=80 After Leftovers

80-68=12 [B]5 Substitutes[/B]
And that's without taking into account Leech Seed!

Don't Post Yet Please

♀ [OT]
Poliwrath
Jolly-Water Absorb
27 / 31 / 30 / 9 / 21 / 31

6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Substitute / Belly Drum / Waterfall / Return

Very nice, no? This was bred before everybody cared about competitive Shinys, being hatched in June. Switch into a Water attack, then get a Substitute while they switch. Now when they attack the Substitute, Belly Drum to max your attack while getting your speed boosted by the Salac Berry. Not much can take this down once it gets a Belly Drum off. The Water + Normal combo is only resisted by Shedinja, and even if you decide to use this in OU, only Empoleon + Sheddy resist it. Oh yea in case you're color blind, it's SHINY. I also have this available with Ice Punch, thanks to Pokeguy.
♀
Salamence
Jolly-Intimidate
30 / 31 / 31 / 5 / 31 / 30

#1: (Pending) 220 HP / 208 Def / 80 Speed
(Pending) Dragon Dance / Dragon Claw / Earthquake / Roost

#2: (Pending) 12 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Def / 240 Speed
(Pending) Outrage [Plat]/ Earthquake / Crunch / Fire Fang

This near-flawless Salamence was bred by Moniker. The first set is a bulky DDMence, and the EVs gives it 385 HP, 248 Def, and 280 Speed. The odd HP ensures that Salamence can switch into Stealth Rock 4 times, the Defence gives it extra bulk to fend off things like Heracross, and the speed allows it to outspeed Base 90s, such as Lucario. The second set is a CB variant, and the extra speed can be useful in situations. 240 EVes hits 324 Speed, beating Purugly, so if you should ever encounter one, you'll outspeed it it. The 12 EVs in HP gives it 333, so it can switch into Stealth Rock 4 times.
[OT] NEW!
Porygon2
Bold-Trace
31 / 12 / 28 / 31 / 31 / 31

(Pending) 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 SpA
(Pending) Ice Beam / Discharge / Recover / Toxic

One of the best Porygon2s on Smogon, can't get much better than this. Anyway, Porygon2 is arguably the best DDMence / Gyarados counter in the game, being able to fire back Intimidate and make them much less threatening, then deliver a aswift KO with Ice Beam and Thunderbolt, respectively.
♂ [OT] NEW!
Seaking
Jolly-Swift Swim
31 / 31 / 29 / 6 / 31 / 31

(Pending) Megahorn / Waterfall / Double Edge / Bounce [Plat]

Fuck yeah Seaking! This was a quick rebreed and it turned out great! With Swift Swim, Seaking can outrun every Pokemon in UU, as it hits 516 Speed, beating out even Positive Natured Choice Scarfed Base 105 Pokemon, such as Scyther(508).This is very effective in UU as Megahorn annihilates the Grass types in UU, prime examples being Venusaur, Bellossom, and Meganium. If you are brave, you can try to use this beast in Ubers by pairing it with Kyogre, and spam Megahorn to kill the Psychics that run abundant there, such as Mew and Mewtwo.

♀
Flygon
Lonely-Levitate
18 / 26 / 24 / 17 / 5 / 29

(Pending) Earthquake / Outrage [Plat] / Stone Edge / Fire Punch [Plat]

This is the first of several Flygons chained by Diesel. Lonely isn't the best nature for Flygon, but this one still works well as a Life Orb'er or a Choice Bander. With Platinum, Flygon now gets Fire Punch, allowing it to deal with Skarmory. Outrage is a great addition as well, as it makes up for Flygon's Base 100 attack. 6 HP EVs give this Flygon an optimal HP for Life Orb. This Flygon hits 297 Speed, which is still fast enough to outpace positive Base 95s, namely Heracross, Cresselia, and Suicune.
♀
Flygon
Modest-Levitate
31 / 13 / 23 / 4 / 21 / 24

(Pending) 12 HP / 252 SpA / 244 Speed
(Pending) Earth Power [Plat] / Fire Blast / Draco Meteor / Dragon Pulse

Another fabulous Flygon from Diesel. The Special Attack may seem low, but this still hits a respectable 384 with Choice Specs. With the addition of Platinum, this can now obtain Earth Power.
♂

Flygon
Naive-Levitate
29 / 31 / 17 / 18 / 24 / 28

#1: (Pending) 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
(Pending) Outrage [Plat] / U-Turn / Earthquake / Stone Edge

#2: (Pending) 252 Atk / 204 SpA / 52 Speed
(Pending) U-Turn / Earthquake / Stone Edge / Draco Meteor

This is the best Flygon, as it has optimal HP for life Orb, max Attack, very good speed, and a respectable Special Attack. The first set is a standard Choice Bander, and hits things pretty hard off of 448 Attack. The second set is a revised Choice Scarf set, and the EVs allows it to reach 299 Atk, 234 SpA, and 270 Speed (405 after CS). Some SpA EVs can be shifted to speed for it to be faster. Also Chained by Diesel.
♂
Machamp
Naughty-Guts
25 / 15 / 23 / 23 / 29 / 11

Suggested EVs: 48 HP / 252 Atk / 208 Speed
Suggested Moveset: Close Combat / Ice Punch / Thunder Punch / Payback

Not too shabby, and built for the Choice Band Set. The Speed EVes lets it outrun Skarmory, who is easily 2HKO'ed by Close Combat. The Special Attack is high enough for Fire Blast.
♂
Spinda
Naughty-Own Tempo
12 / 16 / 3 / 8 / 13 / 25

Suggested EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Suggested Moveset: Hypnosis / Trick / Sucker Punch / Double Edge

Yea...Ties neutral Base 110s with a Scarf...
♂
Gyarados
Timid-Intimidate
30 / 20 / 21 / 8 / 30 / 16

Suggested EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Suggested Moveset: Waterfall / Earthquake / Ice Fang / Stone Edge

Despite a negative nature, this Gyarados still reaches 304 Attack with 252 Evs, which translates to 456 with a Choice Band. 252 Speed EVs, this hits 270 Speeds, just above neutral Base 85s, namely Heracross.
Don't Post Yet
Please

The following Pokemon are redistibutable if you get them (or have gotten in the past) from me and only if you post a link of my thread.​

Older things:​
[OT]
Kyogre
Modest-Drizzle
26 / 3-4 / 22 / 28 / 18 / 30​

6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Speed​

[OT]
Regice
Calm-Clear Body
29 / 28 / 30 / 26 / 22 / 6 Hidden Power: Fighting 68​

252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpD​

Porygon2
Modest-Trace
30 / 5 / 30 / 30 / 31 / 14 Hidden Power: Fire 68​

232 HP / 140 Def / 136 SpA

♂ [OT]
Dragonite
Jolly-Inner Focus
31 / 31 / 20 / 15 / 28 / 31​

♂ [OT]
Seaking
Adamant-Water Veil
26 / 31 / 29 / 29 / 30 / 31

♂ [OT]
Venusaur
Modest-Overgrow
28 / 29 / 18 / 31 / 31 / 31 HP Ice 68

♂ [OT]
Sceptile
Jolly-Overgrow
31 / 30 / 25 / 29 / 19 / 31

♀ [OT]
Flygon
Jolly-Levitate
23 / 31 / 28 / 16 / 29 / 31

♂ [OT]
Venusaur
Calm-Overgrow
31 / 23 / 26 / 31 / 31 / 12

252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD

♂ [OT]
Delibird
Jolly-Hustle
27 / 31 / 29 / 17 / 20 / 31

6 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Not so good SRs:​

♂ [TRU] Wondercard
Dragonite
Mild-Inner Focus
29 / 4 / 28 / 26 / 31 / 27

♂ [TRU] Wondercard
Dragonite
Mild-Inner Focus
31 / 14 / 28 / 31 / 20 / 29

Don't Post Yet Please

Not in order:
Timid/Modest HP Fire/Ice Vensaurs
Adamant Seaking
Quiet HP Ice Ampharos
Timid Starmie
Brave Trapinch
Naughty Flygon
Jolly Tentacruel
Brave Swampert

I have all the parents lined up, just need time(or some help from others)

None ATM

Credits:
~Credits are not to be shared, I will only trade the Pokemon to you and you only.

Don't Post Yet Please

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
uh...anybody know a goodish UU wall that can function decently in OU? posted it here since it's a UU discussion thread.
^ Very first post on this page. Slowking does admirably against Heatran, and all kinds of mixed sweepers Blissey can't handle. And Cress can't claim Nasty Plot.

uh...anybody know a goodish UU wall that can function decently in OU? posted it here since it's a UU discussion thread.
None exceptt Shuckle which does work for setups if you remember to pack Encore.

Rephrase that to something bulky or a 'soft wall' Intimidate Bulk Up Hitmontop easily. I've used one for most of Advance and D/P and it has yet to fail me.

Soft walls (pokemon that can take hits through other means besides tanking) tend to be more common in UU than the big rock hard walls you get in OU.

Hypno is a great special wall with base 85 HP and 130 SDef. It, however, gets outclassed by the whored Blissey.
Actually its SpDef is 85/115, not 85/130.

Crobat is quite good in standards, as Choice Bat hits fairly hard with Brave Bird, and suprisingly few teams are prepared for Sleep at all. I used Qwilfish in ubers, back when ScarfOgre was wildly popular, and a lot of people were surprised to see it blow up. (Plus it Taunted and laid down Toxic Spikes)

Toxicroak worked pretty well when I ran a Brock-themed team, it could sweep many unprepared teams with Swords Dance + Sucker Punch.

Oh, and Belly Drumming Poliwrath was fun to use, plus it's actually resistant to Stealth Rock. I loved it when people finally took down my Bellyzard, only to have their weakened team rampaged through by BellyWrath while they were patting themselves on the back.

Lee

@ Thick Club
Its just cool.
Mawile is coolness personified, but he's got some awful stats. I was thinking StockPile/BatonPass/SuckerPunch/Taunt @ Lum Berry for him...StockPile boosts can be Baton Passed, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)