Who Needs Team Preview Tournament Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in case you haven't seen my edits, I've been active and I've VMed my opponent three times. :/
Edit: his last activity was Sep. 1st...

I found two online agammemnon times but he did not want to play.

He said he could not, I called a third time, every time he was online at PO but said he could not play.

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ok, this is MASSIVE BULLSHIT.

Agammemnon said:
Dear kael,
You've been ignoring my several VMs for more than a week now if I recall correctly.
I asked you several questions, about your timezone, about when you're able to play, about if we should schedule the battle, and all I have as an answer is a massive void.
When I asked you the same questions on PO, you answered "Ok man" which isn't satisfying as an answer to the question "Can we schedule this ? Tell me your GMT."

Thing is, you found me online the only day I couldn't play because I was busy IRL and I forgot to log off PO. Not to mention that this was the last day before deadline, which is ridiculous, given that a round is 1 week long (even more for this one).

So please, don't say I was inactive or things like this, it would drive me mad. Accept the fact that you didn't answer a single VM in more than a week even though we're paired in 2 tournaments.
This is definetely an activity post. I

EDIT : If from now you can handle your Visitor Wall, maybe we can schedule something during the extended deadline, provided Umby gives us one. Otherwise, your post is pointless in my opinion.

Have a nice day.
To anyone wondering, he posted the exact same thing in Hoenn cup thread...

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
Ok, me and undisputed never seem to be on at the same time, but I know for a fact that we have both been on. We're probably going to need more time to do our battle.

Posting to say that if my battle goes to a coinflip, I think that SkullCandy should have the win. He's been actively tracking me down much more than I have.

I won against Tobes
Woah woah woah. What the fuck. We never played. In fact I was just about to post in this thread saying that I was going to let you take the win since you had contacted me and I was unlikely to get this done by the deadline, but I was not expecting this bullshit.

Due to the many unfinished matches the deadline has been increased untill Saturday,september 10th. After that the most active user will advance and if both users have been equally active or inactive a coin will be flipped to chose the winner

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
If we can't get it done, give the win to Navy, it's my fault if we didn't play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)