1. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.

Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by Wild Eep, Jan 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justin817

justin817

thanks religious, im new to this. Sorry.
  2. Tayo

Tayo

jthbulldog is disconnecting on people and he had a hack umbreon the lived my hearcross megahorn after it only had 60% and then disconnect because it was going to be a moxie cross road to victory after I got the moxie boost.
  3. Cereza

Cereza Tastes Like Candy

Hi there!

Looks like you're posting in the wrong thread; for disconnectors you want to post here. Just make sure you read the rules before posting :)
  4. Roxastom100

Roxastom100

Question.....don't you think it would be wise to put in OT's and ID's for the people who hacked pokemon? People could mistake a persons OT with the one on this list.
    Sōusuke Aizen likes this.
  5. mew420

mew420

does anyone even monitor this thread? two months with no response.
  6. religiousjedi

religiousjedi #CyberDragonRevolution!
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon

Apologies are in order for missing your post, but there is something strange about your report...

the skinny (open)

Now, let's start with Sunny. He hasn't been on since June 21st, 2012. Noted. Now, taking a look at his trade thread, I see that you requested the offending Arceus (with a Latios), coincidently just after my post. Now, I'm assuming you traded that same day, based on the rest of the posts. A day later, Eiganjo tells Sunny to take down the Arceus, to which he does. Now, looking through his thread, it doesn't appear he's accused of any more offending material; in that same vein, his last post in his thread is June 5th.

Now, let's flash forward to your post, which is done on November 12th, 2012. You report Sunny87 for the hacked Arceus, which is not in Sunny87's thread after around seven months. My question in all this is: why did it take you so long to report Sunny87 if he didn't return your Pokemon? In fact, after May 2012, you didn't get in touch with him about the Arceus until October 2012?

This doesn't mean he isn't getting blacklisted, but mew420, maybe you should have come earlier about it, like back in May 2012 when you were still in contact with him?
  7. mew420

mew420

we had discussed the situation and decided upon two credits to resolve my "displeasure" via pm. i still have copies of the conversations, however i'm on my phone right now. i can provide screen dumps at a later date if required. i had also left a couple of posts on their profile page, which were subsequently deleted (obviously prior to june 22).

i did not report them at the time as i felt there would be no need to elevate the situation, providing they came good on the promise to rectify the situation

the delay in reporting was primarily because i wanted to give them time to come good.

additionally, it was never something that i really dwelt upon. i was just doing a bit of rng house keeping back in november and was reminded of the outstanding credits.

thank you for your response.
  8. darkvide

darkvide

9. Agonist

Agonist He had seen it, felt its might, bent under
    is a Forum Moderator

It is impossible to have an Italian DW Charizard. It has never been released outside of Japan, and iirc, Korea. Just because something passes the Legality Analysis on Pokecheck doesn't make it legitimate, or even legal. Furthermore, there's also another issue with the Charizard that I'm not going to say, but to any inquiring mods, you can contact me on #smogonwifi and I'll explain the reason.
  10. Dark Ray

Dark Ray Here to bug you
    is a Pre-Contributor

Reporting darkvide for having so many hacks in his thread I need to use hide tags.
    Show Hide
    Victribell
    Code:
    AO: Itachi l ID: 35325
    Nature: Rash l Ability: Chlorophyll
    Ivs: 31 l 31 l 31 l 31 l 31 l 31
    Moveset: Weather Ball l Leaf Blade l Growth l Sludge Bomb
    Evs: x/200/x/56/x/252
    Hacked http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&tid=35325&notpub=1&move=311

Swampert (ミズゴロウ)
    Code:
    AO: ミナ l ID: 04332
    Nature: Impish l Ability: Damp (DW)
    Moveset: Earthquake l Ice Beaml l Roar l Stealth Rock
    Evs: 252/x/252/4/x/x
    OT matches many hacked DW starters http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&tid=4332/23092&notpub=1

Porygon2
    Code:
    AO: Gian l ID: 56685
    Nature: Bold l Ability: Trace
    Moveset: Thunderbolt l Recover l Ice Beam l Thunder wawe
    Evs: 252/x/184/x/72/x
    Description perfectly matches this hack http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=3206703

Landorus Totem
    Code:
    AO: Alan l ID: 57684
    Nature: Adamant l Ability: Intimidate (DW)
    Moveset: Earthquake l U-Turn l Rock Slide l Superpower
    Evs: 6/252/x/x/x/252
    I will never understand the tiny little minds of hackers http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&tid=57684/25680&notpub=1

Druddigon ♂
    Code:

AO: LoriGH
    Natura: Decisa (+Atk -Atk.Sp)
    Abilità: Cartavetro
    Livello: 100
    IVs: 31 31 31 31 31 31
    EVs: 4 252 126 0 126 0
    Mosse:
    Oltraggio
    Sgranocchio
    Terremoto
    Dragartigli
    OT appears to match this terrible hacker http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&tid=LoriGH&notpub=1

Tentacruel
    Code:
    Tentacruel shiny lv 100 (M)
    AO: Shawn
    Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Evs: 252 velocità 252 Ps
    Abilità: Melma
    Natura: Sicura
    Moveset: Fielepunte, Idrovampata
    Rapigiro, Geloraggio
    Oh look, another hack www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=1936960

Volcarona
    Code:
    AO: Green' l ID: 26478
    Nature: Timid l Ability: Flame Body
    Moveset: Hurricane l Fiery Dance l Bug Buzz l Quiver Dance
    Evs: 6/x/x/252/x/252
    Matches OT of the poorly hacked Cloyster http://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&tid=26478/41300&notpub=1
  11. Shii

Shii zap
    is a Forum Moderator

Tolan has been added to the blacklist. If you want details, don't ask me.
  12. Tolan

Tolan

Hello all. I know I'm not exactly welcome here anymore, and I am now not trusted by anyone, but I thought I'd put this here for everybody to see.

First off, I want to thank everyone here for a great time. The mods, as well as other users. For the past 2+ years, I've checked in here regularly. I've learned many things, as well as taught others. I truly appreciate that.

I would also like to apologize. This has cause numerous people trouble, particularly Shii. I have also lost a lot of people's trust and respect. So believe me, I feel terrible.

Now, please allow me to set the record straight. Yes, I hacked. But the Pokemon I am listed on the Blacklist for hacking, Dream World Torchics and Bulbasaurs, are 100% legit. That means that Shii, your Torchic is legit, whether you trust me or not (I assume, and get why you don't/wouldn't), and if anyone wants proof I have them up on Pokecheck. All of my Gen 3 and 4 RNGs are legit. All of my Gen 5 standard abuse are legit. And almost all of my Entralink RNGs are legit, including my starters.

The only Pokemon I hacked were Pokemon for my personal use, mostly all Dream World Pokemon with their unreleased abilities, and they were never traded. That being said, I suppose that I do deserve to be black listed as I did put them in my thread. No matter how old it was, my intentions of not trading them, and assuming that I wouldn't get in trouble, it was wrong. I have been in denial about this a bit, but now I know that I am where I belong.

Even though I am blacklisted, I never planned on trading again. My DS can't hook up to the WiFi, I lost all of my old .savs with all of my Pokemon on them, and I haven't RNGed in over 6 months. That means that Mods, the FC you have listed isn't valid, and won't be for a long long time.

All in all, thanks for the amazing times and memories and I'm sorry to everyone, particularly Shii.
  13. Hozu

Hozu RNGenius
    is a Contributor to Smogon

Which Bulbasaurs/Torchics? The Bulbasaurs with OT テイガシト 27626/03031 are hacked because they're 100% illegal. Torchics OT Tolan 27626/03031 are also 100% illegal.

You're just digging a bigger hole to bury yourself in.
  14. Tolan

Tolan

Can I know which program you used to tell? I have them all up on Pokecheck from like, the first day I did them and they're all reading 100% legit.
  15. Hozu

Hozu RNGenius
    is a Contributor to Smogon

Yes, because I'm totally going to tell you how I caught you hacking so you can make better hacks elsewhere. The WiFi mods are aware of how you got caught and that is more than enough.

Edit: Also, just because something appears to be legal now does not mean it is legal. New little things about legality are being figured out all the time. Hence, if you RNG your stuff like you claimed to have done then you'll never get caught having something illegal (because RNG is legit obv.). Too bad you had to learn the hard way.
  16. Tolan

Tolan

I am clearly done trading...I just want to know what I'm being blacklisted for. If you don't want to tell me whatever, that's fine. I'm not going to protest what I know is a losing battle. I put that there to apologize, explain, and thank. Not ask for forgiveness or ask to be proclaimed innocent. I've done all I can do.
  17. Dark Ray

Dark Ray Here to bug you
    is a Pre-Contributor

1st, Pokecheck makes no claims about legitimacy, only legality, which brings me to this
    http://i49.tinypic.com/30928td.png Your argument is now invalid.
    I love Pokecheck, great tool for catching hacks, the LA is great, but there are MANY errors with it, having your hacks pass the LA is nothing to be proud of.

We don't need other programs to catch your hacks, because we have something you don't, knowledge of game mechanics.

We also know that you traded your hacks, because other people have the same illegal mons they got from you (including Ditto, great move trading hacks directly to the people with the power to blacklist you btw).
  18. tlb31m

tlb31m

Hi I was put on the black list almost a year and a half ago for not knowing the difference between "Redis" and "non-Redis" pokemon and I was trading them on this site and another. I broke my DS so I haven't been playing pokemon since last year summer, or a little before that... Im ready to get back into the game including trades and giveaways so can I finally get off the black list or do I have to wait another year and a half lol!
  19. Pokéguy

Pokéguy

20. TheMantyke

TheMantyke Consumed by TCG. Please send help.
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnus
    VGC Leader

We have closed the wifi battles blacklist for now, but I'm willing to make an exception for something as ridiculous as a wondertomb. If you can PM me with all of the details we request in the old wifi battles blacklist thread, I will add this user to the blacklist.

To others reading this thinking this means we are allowing all wifi battle blacklist applications: it does not. If you have some gross and obvious hacks to report, I will personally accept blacklist applications by PM provided they have all the requirements we've asked for in the old wifi battles blacklist thread.

For other wifi battle blacklist cases:
  21. McLovin4315

McLovin4315

I'd like to report "doublejib may never fail?" for accusing me of cheating in a wi-fi battle. He accused me of out-speeding his fastest scarf user in the game Latias after I went for a second ddance with my 252 speed ev'd dragonite and he switched in to it on the same turn. I clearly had two dragon dances set up but he accused me of having none, and then said he was "recording" the battle and proceeded to disconnect from the game. I just want to report before he just tries to get me in trouble for doing nothing but legally playing the game. His FC is 3267-5296-9136
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  22. doublejib May never fall?

doublejib May never fall?

I would like to report McLovin4315
    And ps mc not so lovin (my name doublejib may never fall, is that because i dont remember my old email that i used for doublejib, im not an Ahole or #ocky or anything) and so i accused McLoving of cheating because my latias should outspeed his dragonite because its 347 speed scarfed, he never d-danced because he outraged rightaway after killing my first poke he switched in on (i didnt switch out when he ) you know what this is just childish im not going to tatle on someone like a little kid just never mind im not going to try to get you in trouble McLoving.. Just nevermind even tho sure you did cheat, i just want smogon to heat this part witch is very important!

(Smogon you are the biggest group/influence on the pokemon company for competative play, you need to tell the pokemon company to make a pokegen "ingame" so that competative play with be something huge. Could you imagine going to the pokegenerator and creating your new team quick from scratch in 2-3 minutes? I can and that function is the only way pokemon will be good and we will ever take the game to the super competative level of league of legends. That way they could make a function to stop all the pokemon people pokegen, ie no more pokemon with 15678 ev's)

Thank you for listening Smogon and sorry for complaining. Please contact the pokemon company. If we all ask for this we can change competative play for pokemon, because they will respond.
    Dice likes this.
  23. TheMantyke

TheMantyke Consumed by TCG. Please send help.
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnus
    VGC Leader

Guys, c'mon.

Although from what I've seen at a glance from both your accounts, no one would be blacklisted for this incident, especially considering neither of you got a battle video to make your case.
  24. Pokéguy

Pokéguy

Hi, sorry if this isn't the proper format but the community needs to know about this guy:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/redbaronnn.198016/

redbaronnn offered me a flawless Kangaskahn and flawless Meditite on sixth gen for my 31/X/31/31/X/31 Timid Portean Froakie and my 31/31/31/X/X/31 Adamant Honedge and when I got the monsters, I checked them and they aren't even double flawless, so I asked him about and he says "every pokemon is flawless in it's heart" and then said "At least meditite has egg moves" and basically just scammed me and went to bed.

When looking up his profile, I found another person who he scammed as well. Please add him to the blacklist so people don't get scammed further. I have proof in a conversation I saved in my inbox. Thanks.
    CodeBreaker, VCrowe, Rugaji and 7 others like this.
  25. Nexus

Nexus Day 358: Believe
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Wi-Fi Commissioner

added redbaronnn, if you could give us his FC that'd help.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)