Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i switched the ball for you... are you happy...god damn man it has legal stats and everything and youre trying to get me on the blacklist because i put in a f-ing cherish ball...you have got to be kidding me...
just follow the rules and you'll be just fine. :toast:

i just organised a battle with Bang Shishigami using the Battle Me thread. when we were battling, he broke sleep clause by putting two of my pokemon to sleep.

I want to know if the batteries of a ds die during a wifi battle is an intentional disconnect. If its not, I think it should be because the person knows their going to d/c pretty soon and can easily grab their charger. I really want to know if this a blacklistable offense because i think its a load of crap if a person doesnt bother to grab their charger and it just ends up wasting the opponents time
I don't agree with this sentiment. Being color-blind myself, it is hard for me to distinguish whether my battery is charged or not. I'm not sure smogon wants discrimination on their hands.

Hi I would like to report Rakuen for putting my houndoom in his trade thread. This houndoom is NOT redistributable and only a couple of people have redistributable rights to it, and Rakuen is NOT one of them; the people that have redistributable rights to the houndoom do not have permission to give other forum members redistributable rights to the houndoom so there is no reason for him to have my houndoom in his trade thread.

I have asked him twice already to take it (houndoom) out of his trade thread and I've sent him a message but he has not replied back with any explanations

please look into this
this is his trade thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63082

edit: all right thank you for your time

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
I've chatted around, and this looks like a slam dunk.

Adding Rakuen to the blacklist for redistributing without owner's permission.

REPORTING JUBILEE FOR BEING A DUMB ,HE SUCK PLEASE BAN HIM ALSO GAGA SUCK

Also xelite cheats

04:10 xElite having falshcart + hacked Wii makes me feel cool

I'll put this guy in black list: Chompinet

He D'ced against me at the end (2-1 for me ) when my kingdra made outrage on his latias, when outrage started he D\ced against me. I'm sure at 100%! ;) AFter battle he told me:" Sorry, bug ". lol. no comment.

I would like to report Gary the Gengar for attempting to trade my non-redistributable calm Heatran in his thread seen here.

I'd also like to point out that he had just added it to his thread within the past 3 days since I had gone through his thread when he asked me to look for a few pokemon to trade on this page. He recieved it in my giveaway from a few weeks ago where, in the very first rule, it clearly stated in the first post of the giveaway that it was neither semi or fully redis.

I just don't see why he'd wait nearly 4 weeks to add it to his thread unless he was just waiting until he had done a few trades with me so I wouldn't be looking through his thread anytime soon.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Adding EvilGroudon to the blacklist for lying about IVs, particularly claiming to own a 29/x/29/29/30/29 XD Zapdos, when it really was Pokeguy's 29 HP / 07 Atk / 14 Def / 29 SpA / 19 SpD / 27 Spe.

I'm really sorry Coktal, I didn't see that.

I will delete it immediatly. You can have 3 credits. I think I traded it once.

EDIT: Sorry. I have deleted it. I really didn't know it wasn't redis, and once I saw you're message, I deleted it. I will compensate you for the time I traded it.

I wanna report Syberia because He D'ced against me at the end (2-1 for me ) when my porygon-z use shadow ball on his mismagius, so then he D\ced. After the battle i put him a pm and he doesnt answer me.

I wanna report Syberia because He D'ced against me at the end (2-1 for me ) when my porygon-z use shadow ball on his mismagius, so then he D\ced. After the battle i put him a pm and he doesnt answer me.
In his defense, the guy has mentioned that his wifi is unstable today.
I played 2 matches against him today (and he was winning in both) and he got disconnected.

I think Syberia would know better not to D/C on you. After all, he has been here since June 2005 and he is a generally well known and respected person. Either it was a power failure from him or a wifi technical difficulty.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
2fast2good:
Uhh what?
This is the time you accepted Syberia's challenge: Jan 19th, 2010, 10:06:11 PM
This is the time of blacklist: Jan 19th, 2010, 11:00:30 PM

You gave him less than an hour to respond to your PM (actually probably less than 30 minutes because of the battle). Can't you wait for a while?

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I did not D/C on purpose; if you'll go back a few pages, you'll easily see that there were D/Cs in all 4 of the previous battles I've tried to play today. Ask ItsTrue and Skippy the Great if you need confirmation (I was winning against both of them when the D/Cs happened, so they would not have been intentional). I then went to class for two hours, and posted a new challenge when I came home, which 2fast2good accepted. I thought whatever was causing me to D/C might have been fixed by then, but apparently I was wrong.

I have responded to 2fast2good's PM about what was left on my team, so I'd rather not reveal that information in this thread. The reason I didn't respond immediately is because Lexite was bitching at me to go to the store with her as soon as the battle was finished, and if you've been keeping up with #smogonwifi, you know who wears the pants in our relationship :'(

I don't think your account of the way things were going is accurate. It was not 2-1 in your favor, it was 3-3 I believe. I had just exploded on your Alakazam and brought it down to 1 HP, and switched in Medicham for the Fake Out as it D/Ced. Your other two remaining were a burned Weezing and a non-Scarf Porygon-Z at about half health. I still had Mismagius and a Drapion that you had not even seen, both of whom could have taken out your last two.

nonono syberia, why you have to lie, thats not good for you, the people dont like that.
Remember i have my weezing with full hp but burn, and my porygon-z with HP at half, in that moment was you Medicham againts my porigon-z i use shadow ball and let him in red hp, so you use some attack (i think was HJK) and you failed and medicham hits itself and die, then you only have mismagius left and puff D/C. Whoa that was nasty man. In other places some "sorry my fault" or maybe something.

You do know that the Mismagius could have easily KOed your Weezing and PorygonZ as it outspeeds both, weezing is set up fodder and PZ dies to a HP fighting. You said earlier:
"when my porygon-z use shadow ball on his mismagius", so are you saying that your PZ outsped the mismagius and shadow balled it first? Syberia told use that it wasn't scarfed, also, why did you not include Syberia's Drapion that you did not see in your story?

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Even if I did only have Mismagius left, it could have taken out a half health Porygon-Z (HP Fighting, and was faster because I know you didn't have Scarf) and a full health Weezing (shit Sp. Def and can't OHKO Mismagius with anything) by itself. Not to mention that I had a Drapion left that you hadn't even seen yet.

+0 HP Fighting to Porygon-Z: 54% - 63.7% (OHKO from what you were at)
+0 Shadow Ball to Weezing: 45.2% - 53.3% (2HKO with burn)

What's more, even if your Porygon-Z did somehow survive my attack, you still couldn't OHKO me with Shadow Ball (65.6% - 77.9%). And even if Mismagius was forced to take a Shadow Ball from Pory-Z, after Leftovers, Weezing would still have been unable to finish it off with Flamethrower (assuming absolute maximum damage output from both attacks, I would live with 5 HP). Shadow Ball would do a maximum of 204, bringing me down to 58, Leftovers would heal me to 74, and Flamethrower would do a maximum of 69, bringing me down to 5 before I killed you with a second Shadow Ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)