Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jooboi1594 should be blacklisted for D/C'ing to people when he is losing. I battled him If It was a one time thing then I wouldn't have posted this but as I read his thread others say the same thing.

As I battled him about an hour ago, he is still hacking. I asked him for a Standard Ubers match...and he brings a Genesect (which is as of yet unreleased) into battle. I personally don't care that he did, as he lost anyway, but when you're playing "Standard" Ubers...

He's already blacklisted as is, so I guess there's no point in reporting him for either DC'ing or using an illegal pokemon.
He also brought a Genosect to a standard OU saying that everyone uses it when he is the first person i saw using it.

I would like to report that Jkfrankko was Trading hacked 5th gen. pokemon to me and other players on smogon. I just found out that they were hacked after Agonist and Christian told me about it on these two links:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=52007&u2=39556

http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=28833&u2=39556

I didn't notice that they were hacked because their info were in japanese on my japanese game which makes it hard for me to tell since I can't read japanese.

Since the hacked 5th gen. pokemon have his OT and were given to me and other players from him (which makes it kinda evident that he was hacking), i highly recommend that the moderators put him on the blacklist immediately.

EDIT: Bond was suggesting me that I wait for Jkfrankko to come back online until we get an explaination from him first.

Hi,

I apologize if this is the wrong topic to ask about this, but I have a few questions regarding Action Replay. Is it considered hacking if someone uses AR to clone a legit pokemon? Also, is it considered hacking to use assist codes like AR IV checking and egg hatch faster codes?

Thanks

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Hi,

I apologize if this is the wrong topic to ask about this, but I have a few questions regarding Action Replay. Is it considered hacking if someone uses AR to clone a legit pokemon? Also, is it considered hacking to use assist codes like AR IV checking and egg hatch faster codes?

Thanks
This question is more complicated than it looks. The definition of what's hacked or not differs from person to person. For one, I find cloning a necessary evil (given that it enables the wifi economy around these parts) but wouldn't touch the other two you mention.

The three types of codes you mention are often considered the more "acceptable" codes around here in that they do not directly tamper with the Pokemon's attributes. However, the wi-fi rules state that you must disclose all AR/Pokesav use in your trade thread or in any other wi-fi dealings!

This question is more complicated than it looks. The definition of what's hacked or not differs from person to person. For one, I find cloning a necessary evil (given that it enables the wifi economy around these parts) but wouldn't touch the other two you mention.

The three types of codes you mention are often considered the more "acceptable" codes around here in that they do not directly tamper with the Pokemon's attributes. However, the wi-fi rules state that you must disclose all AR/Pokesav use in your trade thread or in any other wi-fi dealings!

Since were talking about hacking if a player gets a hacked pokemon on GTS server breeds it and then keeps the egg but throws away the parent is it legit?

i have sufficient reason to believe that kumarking uses some sort of illegal hack. my kingdra's rain boosted STAB hydro pump did only around 20% damage on a machamp. and my electrode exploded on blissey but did only 1/5 damage

i have saved the battle in vs recorder. so if there's some sort of way i can give this piece of evidence, i'd be glad to do so

i have sufficient reason to believe that kumarking uses some sort of illegal hack. my kingdra's rain boosted STAB hydro pump did only around 20% damage on a machamp. and my electrode exploded on blissey but did only 1/5 damage

i have saved the battle in vs recorder. so if there's some sort of way i can give this piece of evidence, i'd be glad to do so

I hope you weren't using drizzle + Swift swim because that's banned in battle...

Explode has been nerf so It can only do 250 damage which is right on a blissey

Now I'm not sure about the Kingdra and the machamp are you pokemon Ev'ed Iv'ed right?

I hope you weren't using drizzle + Swift swim because that's banned in battle...

Explode has been nerf so It can only do 250 damage which is right on a blissey

Now I'm not sure about the Kingdra and the machamp are you pokemon Ev'ed Iv'ed right?
nope i used electrode lead for rain dance.
250 PHYSICAL damage on blissey which has 10 base defense. i might not be able to OHKO it due to it's high hp, but i am quite sure it will do massive damage and not just around 20%.

according to this calculator, i should do 76% - 90%. http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/Damage.aspx
and that's with + def nature, 31 IV's on def and 252 EVs on it

nevermind..

the level wasn't set to 100.

the battle was to be done with your pokemon on its default level. my poke's still was at level 60 -65. i didn't notice that.
nevertheless, it would have been fair if level was set to 100 due to handicaps.
:pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate:

anyways, a case of false alarm i guess

Anyway, what ever happened to my submission of "Icey the King of Ice" that I posted a few days ago? I would have at least appreciated a response.

I'm not sure if this qualifies, but evan1o1 uses unreleased dream world pokemon without notifying his opponent. Shadow tag Chanelure, none the less. It's not just me he's done this to, JizzDragon can vouch as well.

So, there's an illegal hacker getting Gen V Battles. Queen Sakura. We were battling, and everything was fine. Then his/her Scizor used Pursuit on my Cofagrigus and I saw the ability was Huge Power before it changed to Mummy. I ran the next turn and saved the battle video. I looked back at it to confirm this, then noticed that his/her Jirachi was caught in a Timer Ball. The battle wouldn't upload to the GTS, saying that there was a problem with the Pokemon. I do, however, own a webcam, and I can record the video and put it up on Youtube if needed.

I contacted him/her about it, and Queen Sakura denied it, claiming that the Scizor's ability is Technician. I also have a Print Screen of that, although the messages are up on his/her profile. I need to get going, now, but I'll be back in an hour or so.

Do you guys put extreme stallers on here too? If so add PKCod1997. He was not making a move at all and he was down to his last poke while I had 4 of my guys left.

So, there's an illegal hacker getting Gen V Battles. Queen Sakura. We were battling, and everything was fine. Then his/her Scizor used Pursuit on my Cofagrigus and I saw the ability was Huge Power before it changed to Mummy. I ran the next turn and saved the battle video. I looked back at it to confirm this, then noticed that his/her Jirachi was caught in a Timer Ball. The battle wouldn't upload to the GTS, saying that there was a problem with the Pokemon. I do, however, own a webcam, and I can record the video and put it up on Youtube if needed.

I contacted him/her about it, and Queen Sakura denied it, claiming that the Scizor's ability is Technician. I also have a Print Screen of that, although the messages are up on his/her profile. I need to get going, now, but I'll be back in an hour or so.
Now that you mention that her Solisis escaped a Screne Grace Ice Beam the same turn which I thought was kind of impossible and Scizor pursuit OHKO'ed me. I didn't think much of it but dumb luck.

Phr3aky d/c'd when i was pwning him

edit: btw i agree with all the above posts.. way too many hackers on the smogon battle thread now.. banning it altogether would be best IMO

KUMARKINGs guys are NOT illegal, they WERE being beaten...but he apparently has a tendency to disconnect and blame on others connection....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)