Winderr Region! Stats and Pokedex Entries.

Um...sorry to interject into your conversation. I think that your Fakedex is really great, but personally I think you need to include in the Pokemon you're still working on a couple more pure defensive and a few more special attackers. Also, just curious, what does Diminish do? (If you have a thought behind the ability, that is.) :)

Oh, yeah, thanks! Diminish is where the user's evasion rises once every turn. We really need an ability guide. :/ lol
Now now, one thing at a time kiddo'. XD

Anyways, I have noticed most of our 'mons are offensive. Hmm...

Oh, updated! Is it to late for me to edit my elite four team? I really like Dieabolikk...

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
#077Brazillant~The Ju-Jitsu Pokemon (Bug/Fighting) Fully evolved.
"BRAZILIANTs are known for being able to carry objects ten times their own weight."
Ability:Pure Power
HP:75
Atk:100
Def:55
SpA:20
SpD:55
Spe:80
BST:385

Braziliant is too powerful, if you're trying to balance it out, 100 Atk with Pure Power is insane. No Pokemon with Huge Power/Pure Power has an attack above 50.

"
Abilty:
HP:100
Atk:100
Def:100
SpA:130
SpD:100
Spe:70
BST:500

That Pokemon's BST is 600, not 500. Is it a pseudo-legend

Oh, it had PURE POWER?!?!? Oh, Doran...

(Doran designed that sprite's stats as well as the sprite, so I wasn't aware about the ability. Sorry everyone... :( )

Oh...I didn't even realize that! :O

Hmm...some changes should be in order.

Sorry for slow progress. School starts tommorow, but I'm trying the best I can.

I don't think Photamma should have 255 base speed. Deoxys-S is supposed to be the fastest Pokemon there is, so something like 175 would be more fitting. I also disagree a little with 100 base attack and Pure Power, but it's bearable.
I think you should pump the spare stat points from Photamma's speed into it's Special Attack. Gamma Rays cause horrible mutations, so it ought to be more powerful in that regard,

We debated about it earlier, and the creator decided for the line to have ludicrous speed because that tye're the speed of light, but if you REALLY want their stats changed, I can get arranged. :P

Btw, Tyrant, can you fix brazillant? :)

Might want to recheck your BST for entry #93. It's actually 600 BST not 500. I didn't look at any others yet but you want to double check their BSTs so they are correctly.

Love these sprites and their dex entries. Keep up the good work, both of you!

EDIT: Just read the posts above me. DERP. Disregard what I said

Thanks, man! The guy that's supposed to be updating this is busy with school stuff, so that's a bummer. I hope this doesn't die. :(

Yay! I finished homework early! Tommorows not looking good though because of off-season practice (football) and studying for tests. I'll update the new stats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)