SPOILERS! Wonder Trades

Wonder Trade is nice a way to donate breeding rejects. I put an Adamant 31/x/31/31/31/31 Cubchoo up for trade and I got a Weedle named "Needles" in return. Haha.

Lately I've gotten some more good traded mons like Victreebell, breeding reject Squirtles, Golem, Venomoth, Trevenant, Noibat, and a breeding reject Scyther. I also continue to get detritus like Flabebe and Bunnelby. I'm currently evolving the latter Pokemon before trading them again. That way I can help fill the pokedex of people who only caught the pre-evolutions and didn't raise a Florges/Diggersby/Talonflame/Vivillon. I'm also giving away Machoke, Haunter, Kadabra--anything that evolves via trade.

BTW, I'm currently trading away a couple of boxes of Froakie. Mostly quad-flawless Protean, but there's a couple of quint-flawless Torrent and random females. If anyone wants in, get on Wonder Trade ;)

I sent off 30 Bulletproof Chespin, 20 magician Fennekin, and 8 Protean Frokie.

What I got back that I kept and didn't release:
1). Lv1 Adamant Larvitar
2). Lv1 Adamant Rock Head Head Smash Aron
3). Italian Vivillion (my first foreign one)
4). Lv1 Modest Infiltrator Japanese Litwick
5). Lv1 Adamant Scrappy Kangaskhan (Named "DinoRoo" >_> )
6). An Aerodactyl
7). Lv1 Modest Gastly
8). Lv1 Adamant Pure Power Meditite
9). My 5th Charmander
10). And finally, a hasty Gengar
=======
The other mons were freed. No sense sending crap back through the system like a cruel person >:|

Just completed my first Wonder Trade. I was super-excited to see what I would get. I sent over a Honedge and got...
...a Honedge. Not exactly off to a great start, but I'll keep at it.

I don't know if I am lucky or what but this last days I didn't receive to much crap like Weedle, Caterpie, Bunnelby and friends...just very valuables pokemon with good natures and abilities, like a Hustle Nidoran ♀ and Gale Wings Fletching.

I sent out a number of things I have like 8 boxes of stuff from wonder trading and that is AFTER releasing most of the doubles0 I got

btw check the OTs if it says gabric and the code is 02646 then its from me

CoolStoryBrobat

The hero Smogon needs, but not the one it deserves
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Been sending off leftover pokes I bred like crazy on Wonder Trades...wonder if I managed to send one to someone from here? I've gotten all kinds of shades and colors of stuff from good to bad in return, everything from lv. 3 Fletchlings to lv. 56 Druddigons to some pretty nifty Pokemon people have bred, though I did it so much I can't remember a lot offhand. I just want more breeding rejects of stuff I haven't gotten myself, lol. It makes me feel a certain type of way when I send off a Jolly Charmander with perfect Speed only and Dragon Dance just to receive some Pansage you caught on your journey. But that's the fun of Wonder Trade, I guess..lol

Sometimes, I like to imagine when I'm sending something good over Wonder Trade and the other person sends me some common riffraff that the other person is fairly new to the game and is playing around with various things and hasn't gotten too far in-game, probably hasn't even beaten the second Gym... and I just sent that person a Kadabra that is now an Alakazam.

(I actually got a "Nice!" from that person, so I think she liked it. And all she had to give up was the millionth Flabebe I've gotten on WT! What a deal!)

Wonder Trading has been pretty good for me so far :)
I got a perfect IV'd Japanese Mawile over Wonder Trade. Personally, I like it and its an interesting addition to trading because you may get an uncommon Pokemon. Then again, Wonder Trade is also for those Pokes that I don't want, so they usually end up being wonder traded. Now I can trade my 300 cyndaquil when Pokebank opens up and then wonder trade them to get random mons.

I have about ten thirteen and a half boxes of breeding offal that I still need to unload there, and I'm really feeling how slow the whole process is. I'd release them all, but I need to get pokemiles and id numbers from somewhere soooooooo

If you guys received a Scatterbug, would you immediately get rid of it? I'm wondering if it'd be worth Wonder Trading ones with near-flawless IV's.

I personally check most Pokémon I receive for good IVs, hidden abilities and the like, but I wouldn't assume everyone does the same: I too have a box almost full of Scatterbugs with some good IVs, and I think I'll evolve them into (Meadow) Vivillons before trading to avoid instant rejection.

Gotta say I really like this as a way to get rid of breeding rejects (I unloaded something like a full box of 1-2 EV Timid Helioptiles a couple days ago) in a way that might be useful for someone while possibly getting useful stuff (I got Imposter Ditto, Protean Hasty Froakie, Gale Wings Fletchling, Solar Power Charmander, Belly Drum+Aqua Jet Adamant Marill and several others) in return.

Last edited:

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If you guys received a Scatterbug, would you immediately get rid of it? I'm wondering if it'd be worth Wonder Trading ones with near-flawless IV's.
I too have a box almost full of Scatterbugs with some good IVs, and I think I'll evolve them into (Meadow) Vivillons before trading to avoid instant rejection.
Damn guys, everytime I get a Scatterbug on Wonder Trade I evolve it. It's exciting, not knowing if it'll be a rare one or not (which I can put on GTS to get good stuff!) I'm surprised other people don't think that way. :(

Damn guys, everytime I get a Scatterbug on Wonder Trade I evolve it. It's exciting, not knowing if it'll be a rare one or not (which I can put on GTS to get good stuff!) I'm surprised other people don't think that way. :(
I evolve any scatterbugs I get, but I only have to get Sandstorm and Icy Snow so I rarely get anything I need.

Okay, time to WT off 21 Dratini, about half with Marvel Scale. Hope I get good stuff:

=============================
Many Trades later, here's the good stuff:
1). Halloween the Lv1, Adamant, Pokerus-infected, Super Sized Gourgeist.
2). Lv58 Timid Ariados (See Below)
3). Lv48 Quiet Sliggoo (See Below)
4). Lv1 Modest Froakie (See Below)
5). Lv1 Timid Protean Froakie (See Below)
6). Lv1 Quiet Eevee (See Below)
=============
The five pokemon from above are good catched via Wonder Trade, however, I have no personal use for them, so I shall be sending them back through the system and releasing the crappy pokemon that I received.
1). Sent off the Ariados and received a Calm Sigilyph with a rather rude name, so I released it.
2). Sent off the Eevee and received a Modest Honedge (Released).
3). Sent off the Torrent Froakie and received a Bidoof. Needless to say, I released it too.
4). Sent off the Protean Froakie and received another Eevee which I sent off for a Dratini that netted me an Adamant Tyrunt, which I am keeping.
5). Finally, I evolved the above Sliggoo and sent it off to receive a Timid Gastly that I kept.

===============================

All-in-all, that was a good day's worth of trading. Removed some bad things from the system and gave people good stuff in the hopes that they would give good things while releasing the bad.

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Lately I've gotten some more good traded mons like Victreebell, breeding reject Squirtles, Golem, Venomoth, Trevenant, Noibat, and a breeding reject Scyther. I also continue to get detritus like Flabebe and Bunnelby. I'm currently evolving the latter Pokemon before trading them again. That way I can help fill the pokedex of people who only caught the pre-evolutions and didn't raise a Florges/Diggersby/Talonflame/Vivillon. I'm also giving away Machoke, Haunter, Kadabra--anything that evolves via trade.
The Venomoth was probably me. x)

Trading off a bunch of Togepi today too n_n

I had a pretty good haul today. The best was a tri-flawless Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling in a Luxury Ball, but I also received a quad-flawless Timid Gastly, tri-flawless Adamant and Jolly Magikarps, tri-flawless Timid Solar Power Helioptile, a Competitive Gothorita, Adamant Quick Feet Shroomish, Magic Guard Abra, and others. Hopefully this trend will continue.

Oh, and I also got a Bold Dratini with flawless Attack and three(!) 0 IVs.

I had a pretty good haul today while handing out bred Shellder, Honedge, and Goomy. The best was a tri-flawless Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling in a Luxury Ball, but I also received a quad-flawless Timid Gastly, tri-flawless Adamant and Jolly Magikarps, a Competitive Gothorita, Adamant Quick Feet Shroomish, Magic Guard Abra, and others. Hopefully this trend will continue.

Amusingly, I also got a Bold Dratini with flawless Attack and three(!) 0 IVs.
hmmm.....ive been sending out Dratini and Abra all day. perhapd you recieved one from me?

The other day I got a Japanese Jolly Gible with Max HP, Atk, SpDef and Speed! Definitely kept that and I eventually got a few flawless Gibles out of it from breeding. :)

Aura flare riolu I got an gible with the the same IV maxs from Japan too! Wonder if it was the same guy or not?Mine was adamant so I was pretty happy about that.

MEGA GARCHOMP FOR THE WIN!

Upstart

Copy Cat
I have just be putting all of my tri's and quads onto the Wonder Trade to help people out not expecting much at all. At first Caterpis and bunnelbys aplenty, however I find myself receiving other people's rejects. Today I received an adamant mawile with fire fang and sucker punch with 31 / 31 /31 /31 /31 / 30. Keep it up everyone :D

So I just traded off a box full Bagon's, since I was mass breeding for the natures I wanted. All I want to say is.... What the fuck Japan? Everything from US, Germany, and even France were all decent... But what does Japan trade? Zangoos, Metapod, Pidgey, and every other Garbage mon you can find.

I mean I wasn't expecting anything, but damn. I do salute the one brave soul who gave me an Eve though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)