SPOILERS! Wonder Trades

All I've gotten is usless flabebes and weedles... The only reason I haven't released them is because of the better chances for a master ball at the lottery

All I've gotten is usless flabebes and weedles... The only reason I haven't released them is because of the better chances for a master ball at the lottery
There's a lottery? I thought they did away with that in BW.......

Well, now I suddenly have more incentive for keeping the crappy mons I get, even if its only for a short while.

There's a lottery? I thought they did away with that in BW.......

Well, now I suddenly have more incentive for keeping the crappy mons I get, even if its only for a short while.
Yep, I found it after aimlessly traversing Lumiose for quite awhile - Good luck finding it.

got a couple of bred stuff with 4 31's.

best thing so far probably a female Magician Fenekin - Timid
a few Protean Froakies (one Korean)
Bergmite with 4 perfect IV's
Elekid
Adamant Female Marwile
hyper cutter
Fairy wind
Astonish
Sucker punch
Fire fang

Japan flood me with Ralts and Marwiles, dont see many bits of rubbish.

did get an Adamant heracross
today got an Adamant Female Marill with Aqua jet and Belly drum

jolly female Blaze torchic
Adamant swift swim level 1 magikarp
I dont think people check what they have sometimes

and can someone confirm or deny the rumours of people hacking the new legendaries and sending bag eggs over it?

a few other things i got
Spiritomb
Amaura (fresh from fossil)
level 10 freshly obtained Charmander
various Ralts and Eevees

i wouldn't bother giving away Timid Protean Froakies, japan already covered that a few days ago.

When I started out got Beedrill a level 35 poliwhirl, and a carbink, would have do alright in the challange.

dunno how you guys are having trouble with so much rubbish, found plenty of nice things.

Last edited:
Wonder trading is a love hate thing for me.
On the one hand, I get Hawlucha breeding rejects, French Charmanders named Salameche, Gourgeists named Hershey's, and special halloween TRICKorTREAT spirit tombs.

On the other hand, I get trash weedles, so many.

I've been releasing Klefki, Phantump, and abra breeding rejects, so I'm doing my part in making wonder trade a better place.

Last edited by a moderator:

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The next person who posts unverified information about 'bad eggs' will get a swift infraction. If you aren't sure PM me or another mod, TheMantyke is also an expert.

Last edited:
trying to decide what to breed next any suggestions? what do you guys want to see on wonder trade? just throw out a few ideas to me what wuld be the best poke to get in a wonder trade

Wonder Trade got me two Timid Ghastly with 4 perfect IVs and a pretty solid Scyther as well. They both have spots in my team currently. I seem to be getting lucky with getting breeding leftovers from other people or something. I'm still praying I'll get a Shiny Pokemon out of it one of these days. Or better yet, a Shiny Pokemon with a useable nature for battling :D

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Since I'm chain fishing shinies quite a bit I'm thinking maybe if I get too many I'll just throw them up on Wonder Trade to make people happy tbh. Nooot sure yet.

Had about six boxes of breeding aftermath consisting of Pumkaboos, Tyrogues, Gibles, and Beldums and released them all on wonder trade. Got some spiffy stuff back in return, like x4 flawless Electrike and Growlithe and a x5 flawless Mild Snorunt! Following all these trades, I released most of what I got considering how badly I needed the box space. I did, however, make a small arrangement to make sure that every day I would get at least a PP up, even if most of my wonder traded Pokemon would be gone. I scanned my wonder traded boxes and set aside one of every Pokemon for TID values from 00-65, ensuring I'd always have the first two digits of the lotto game right!

"OH GAWD, ANOTHER FLETCLING, WONDER TRADE SUCKZZ. Well I'm sending that back... hm? What is... what is Gale Wings? OH! OH! OH I DIDN'T EVEN..."
And that's the story of how I got two 4 IV Fletchlings from Japan and why I have a perfect Talonflame today.

I also got a perfect trickroom ready Clauncher.

Ok so this whole time I've been wondertrading my spitbacks (3iv/4iv) I've got and it slowly accumulated and filled up around 5-6 boxes. And only until now did I manage to have a closer look at them.
Much to my surprise, most of them were from Jap and were actually fresh hatched pokes with quad and quint flawless IVs!
1 guy sent me a 5iv goomy LOL. And a lot were 4ivs and 3ivs... Not bad. Like you guys, I guess my traded spitbacks did get me a return somehow

Huh, apparently one of the Pokemon I had Wonder Traded some time ago had Pokerus. (That or I lucked out and caught it randomly from a wild Pokemon)

Now I can infect various riffraff Pokemon and Wonder Trade them away, and I'd still be doing good for the Pokemon world! :P

Been trading a box of Kangaskhan (want to use MKangaskhan) and literally have got trash in return mostly. Only good things I've gotten are mons that I don't have in my Dex yet like Pikachu or Tirtouga.

...and as soon as I type this I get a JP Larvitar with DD, Stealth Rock and PURSUIT. Perhaps this isn't a bad run after all.

Guess I am one of the unlucky ones who only get trash in WonderTrade. I do send 3 or 4 perfect iv pokes I breed, but never get anything good back.

Got a 4IV smeargle named "HACDv" from Japan. Used it breed about 60 eggs before I decided to replace it with a 5IV.

By the way, how do the Japanese name IVs? I'm assuming that HP is H, and the other stats are ABCDE in order? Personally I like to name them in binary but I'm just weird like that.

Got a 4IV smeargle named "HACDv" from Japan. Used it breed about 60 eggs before I decided to replace it with a 5IV.

By the way, how do the Japanese name IVs? I'm assuming that HP is H, and the other stats are ABCDE in order? Personally I like to name them in binary but I'm just weird like that.
Apparently speed is still S, so something like habcds..
Edit: source http://pokem.client.jp/

I just tried wonder trades today and it was an absolute blast. I traded three left over protean froakies and this is what I got: Torkoal, Volbeat and Litleo. Totally worthwhile lol!

I have a couple generic Tyranitars with adament and sassy natures that I caught as Pupitars out in the wild. I figure someone will shit there pants when they get one for a Pidgey. XD

This concept might've already been mentioned in the thread, but I'm currently doing what is known as a Wonder Run. Basically, you fill up your party ASAP, then Wonder Trade them away. The Pokemon you get back are now your team for the rest of the game. I managed to get a Mild Goomy, a Calm Pikachu, a Timid Froakie, a Timid Charmander, a Relaxed Dratini and a Rash Inkay. I'm feeling good about the starters, since I suspect they were part of a breeding program and have kickass IVs.

I seem to get loads of Japanese Furfrou today. Weird.

I did get Honedge and Meditite though—all with their preferred nature :D

I'm imagining people taking their pokemon all the way to the name rater just to mark IVs and the speedrunner/router in me is having a panic attack

Wait, people NAME their Pokemon based on IVs? That just seems stupid considering you have 6 markings you can use on every Pokemon. The markings are even searchable in the PC, making it very easy to find the correct Pokemon with specific IV-spreads.

I've traded away a lot of reject Joltik, Abra, Gastly and Dratini, but I only seem to get crap. Other than crap I have gotten Protean Froakie, HA Fletchling and adamant huge power Marill with Belly Drum+Aqua Jet. But none of those Pokemon are useful to me, since I already have them (near) flawless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)