World Championships Thread - BLUECOOKIES WORLD CHUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
This also means Bluecookies has his invitation and FREE trip to Worlds next year in San Diego, meaning he's qualified for VG Worlds 3 out of the 4 years. WELL done.

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
no problem dr fidget, you are by far the best thing that could have happened to the finals, everyone around the world can watch this live, soo great

thanks man

of course, good luck ray!

Dr Fidget - U rock! This is too exciting! Wish we could have been there, but its great to be able to watch the action.

Huy - GREAT job! U rock! We were cheering for you from Jersey and you made us proud! And sending out a WTG to Duy! Playin Pokemon in Hawaii - you have arrived!

We remember Blue cookies from back in NY 2008 and the lottery was not good to him in 2009 in Philly. I hope it was worth the wait! Now finish it up and bring it home!

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Senior finals won't be until 4:00, or four hours from now.

Or at least that's what I remember seeing up on the screen.

Peterko

Never give up!
sorry which one of the schambers bro´s is deagle, ryan or alan?

deagle lost to a guy with the following pokémon (according to my log):
1. kyogre
2. ludicolo (life orb)
3. groudon (CB)
4. cresselia (thunder wave, helping hand, psychic, trick room)
5. dialga (blizzard)
6. togekiss (air slash, thunder wave)

the first four were used in their second match, and he lead with #5 and #6 in the decider, followed by #3

which one of the japanese got through? I mean if there´s a 4 hour break, you know you could give him (Ray) some information about his oponent, I´m sure the oponent will get some intel as well...

Tyler

No Longer Live
won the 1st Smogon VGC Tournament
sorry which one of the schambers bro´s is deagle, ryan or alan?

deagle lost to a guy with the following pokémon (according to my log):
1. kyogre
2. ludicolo (life orb)
3. groudon (CB)
5. dialga (blizzard)

the first four were used in their second match, and he lead with #5 and #6 in the decider, followed by #3
Deagle is Ryan Schambers.

Riski, the Giratina PokemanMaster used was 7014gree's, I EV trained it and got it to him the night before he left iirc. He used your Kyogre though. Also I forgot the url for the stream if someone can post it again, I couldn't follow it since yesterday, so will be very thankful if someone can post the URL for it.
EDIT: I just looked at the standings from yesterday and even if there were 7 rounds Milan couldn't make it because of the Japanese National Champion having such a terrible Win/Loss ratio. Best he could have done would have been 9th place. Ah well, we have Bluecookies in the finals, America VS Japan Finals! Most interesting one it could be, although I would have rather had a Smogon VS Smogon Finals so we'd get two invites.

Peterko

Never give up!
Deagle is Ryan Schambers.
OK so the above team I posted is the no.1 seed´s Yoshioka Isao´s team, iirc that guy won all of his matches yesterday (6:0)...

Peterko said:
Isao Yoshioka´s quarterfinal team vs DeagleBeagle
1. kyogre
2. ludicolo (fake out, life orb)
3. groudon (CB)
5. dialga (blizzard)
the stream http://www.ustream.tv/channel/drfidget

oh shi I doubt I´ll be awake at 4 in the morning, maybe I´ll go to sleep and alarm clock me in 3.5 hours

Looks like they're playing very similar conceptual games if that is indeed his opponent. Near mirror... least it means it won't be won or lost on team matchup, eh?

Also gee this four hour delay sure is handy thanks TCPI!!

Peterko

Never give up!
the thing is, we still don´t know who he faces...at least noone has posted that information, the official site is not updated...ehm aren´t they just in the semi finals so far, by chance lol?

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Looks like Isao Yoshioka came up short in the Semi Finals. So our final is Yasuki Tochigi vs Ray Rizzo (Bluecookies). Which I guess could be good and bad.. Isao beat Ray in the swiss rounds, but Ray could have been more prepared for Isao than Yasuki.. We'll see though.

Good luck Ray :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)