WSC Megathread ~ Week 14 - Dark of the Moon: It All Ends

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Many thanks guys. I'll be getting Week 4 Poll and Week 6 Poll up around the same time.

WEEK CLOSED.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Week will finish on Sunday the 15th of May, at which point a new contest will begin, then followwed by review week where you be brutally honest and tell me what a crappy job I'm doing.

Week 7 - Normality Strikes

A fusion using only Normal type Pokémon (Scratching should be minimal). Please inform the judges of the mon's used.​

Whoo! Somone reads my mind! I love normal types, so I poured all of my love into six Pokemon, and this is what i got...
~ Todris052
NOT Final Submission
Ambipom, Kangaskhan, Bouffalant, Sawsbuck, Togekiss (colours), and Zangoose.

PS: NOOOOO!!! Tyrant, why'd you changed your avatar?!?!? The previous one was SO epic!!!

K, guess I should post this before the last day is over.

~elcheeso
Final submission

Ursaring, lickitung, eevee and bouffalant, with zangoose's colours.

Not many submissions this week. :(

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
I can either do one of the following here:

Close this week and start setting up the 3 polls (Which I haven't been able to set up)

OR

Keep this week for another week to gerneer mere entries, and to resolve all running issues. Please VM me or Post Here with your preferred option.

I'm also looking for someone to take up a job of Co-Host due to my obscenely busy schedule - Please PM for details. Judges and Non Judges can take up the job.

Hi! I don't plan on winning or anything, but since there aren't many entries this week, I decided to try this out anyway. This my first real fusion, as well.

So, without further ado, here it is:

Final Submission

Pokemon used: Rattata(colours), Bidoof, Patrat, Zigzagoon and Sentret.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Week Closed. Lah.

~Week 8~

Theme: Revamp Week!

Take a sprite from Generations 1 or 2, and make it look like you could find it in Generation 5.​

Next week is review week, I'll have done a lot by then. I'll also be expecting you to be incredibly harsh (Although many issues will be solved by me having a co-host now).

Okay, that was an irritating wait! anyway here's my sprite...
~Todris052
FINAL SUBMISSION
Cleffa from Gold. Not going to win anything, but eh.

To clarify, do you want us to;

Keep the same outline
Resize the outline so that it fits the B/W size
Or scratch the Pokemon in B/W style in the same pose as their GRBYGSC counterpart?

I don't think I was able to find any info on this in the OP... what are the rules on sprites that fit the theme but were created before the competition opened up? I've been doing a hell of a lot of revamps lately (some posted in the spriting thread, some not), would it be cool for me to use one of those as my entry? Or does it have to be completely new and created specifically for the comp?

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
I'm OK as long as you have never shown anyone it before (preferably).

It obviously doesn't need to be brand new, since that cannot be proven.

First revamp ever...

I think I like this revamps lark...

(If anyone is wondering where this sprite is from originally, it's from a frame of Crystal's animated sprite.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)