Yilx first place artist

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
upon seeing that scizor re-type:

"je-
jesus!!"

tiiiight as hell, I love it.

Oh man, your Graveyard of the Dream series, creepy as hell (dur hur). I love it all and applaud your ability to come up with such dark and surreal material...

...Dendritta is probably going to be causing a lot of nightmares, though.

My reaction to this thread:

:)

:D

:O <-- because its so good.

:( <--because I realized im bad at art.

This is awesome! Thanks for the fan art. They really need to make hitmongirls and let them take all the niches fighting types have yet to fill like pure special sweepers.

Also, I think its snow cloak rather than snow clock I think.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
goddamn I love your Graveyard of the Dream drawings. I like Dendritta and Beautiful Ocean the best, I think. Ugh, I just love seeing what's inside people's heads, and this makes you seem just so fascinatinggggg.

i fucking love the colors on the retype yanmega. they milk the pose so much. awesome atmosphere.

and the flow garden pic made my heart explode. its one of those thing i could look at for hours.

sorry about my grammar and spelling, i type my words into babelfish then translate it to brazillian then back to english a few times then post it.

sorry about my grammar and spelling, i type my words into babelfish then translate it to brazillian then back to english a few times then post it.
Ahahahahaha lol'd so hard.

Also that Skarmory is very nice. Love the look on its face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)