1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

YugiMafia Signups

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by zorbees, Aug 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zorbees

zorbees
    is a Forum Moderator

APPROVED BY LIGHTWOLF

Rules (open)
    Standard nonsense:

1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game, unless you have teammates mentioned in your Role PM, in which case you may talk with only those members of your team, and only for strategy purposes. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player.

2. Every user has a role PM. Role PMs may not be shown to other users on Night 0, but starting from Day 1 onwards they may be freely distributed. The exception to this rule is if you have teammates mentioned in your Role PM. Screenshotting of all forms is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please be sure to report it.

3. You can paste things told to you by the host. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM zorbees for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way.

4. Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours. You may vote to lynch users during the day by posting "lynch USER" in bold, or "No lynch" if you don't want to lynch anyone. If you change your vote, you MUST edit the bolded text out of the old post and make a new post with a new vote. Once there is a majority as determined by the host, there may or may not be a grace period of 1-3 hours, and if the majority is still in place after said grace period, the day will end. Please don't ask about when a majority is reached - once it's time for the day to end, it'll end (provided a host is there to update). The game will start on Night 1, meaning deaths can happen.

4.5. If there's a tie, no one will be lynched.

5. Each night will have a deadline of 48 hours. This gives you 48 hours to send your night action. Please state what you are doing in the PM title, it makes it MUCH easier to handle. Remember that PMs are to be sent to zorbees and NOBODY ELSE.

5.5. If you're not going to do anything at night, send a PM titled "Night X - idling". This makes keeping track of things easier and informs me that you're still playing the game.

6. Priorities have been decided beforehand and will not be revealed.

7. This game features items. Items can be used at the same time as regular night actions, unless stated otherwise. You can give an item away during either the day or night, by sending a pm to zorbees stating "Night/Day X - Give ITEM to USER." You cannot use an item during the same night you give it away, however you can use an unrelated ability whilst giving away an item. Giving away an item has the lowest priority of any actions.

7.5. There is no "Scavenger" ability. Items held by a person who is killed at night will be transferred to the killer. Items held by a person who is lynched or godkilled will be randomly distributed to someone who voted for the lynched party (or anyone in case of godkill, though please don’t make this happen).

8. Only sign up if you know you're going to be at least fairly active. If I notice that you seem to be idle, I reserve the right to have you forcefully subbed out if necessary. I'll most likely nudge first, though.

9. Anything else thats normal fare that I forgot; I copied this mostly from the thing in the Circus rules sticky.

Game specific rules:

1. This game will be a fairly standard 1v1, with one twist announced when the game starts.

2. Remember to not play NOC with UncleSam.

3. If you don’t follow the previous rule, you will be godkilled and will receive a coupon redeemable for 1 (one) public shaming.

4. I think thats it.

Game channel is #YugiMons
    22 man game

P1:
    billymills
    theangryscientist
    Paperblade
    penguin344
    Ace Emerald
    Draycos7
    coolking49
    Infinity.Cypher
    askaninjask
    Mithril
    Walrein
    Crux
    VonFiedler
    HLDR
    Blue_Tornado
    kingofkongs
    Blackhawk11
    Maxim
    Ditto
    danmantincan
    The Royal Guard
    Altair

P2:
    jalmont
    Da Letter El
    Vintage Books

P3:
  2. theangryscientist

theangryscientist

3. billymills

billymills
    is a Forum Moderator

nigga

hint: read this post backwards
  4. Paperblade

Paperblade

5. penguin344

penguin344

6. Ace Emerald

Ace Emerald Horsing around
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Visual Media Head

School starting Monday. Challenge accepted. p1 please.
  7. Jalmont

Jalmont

help which do i join
    p2
  8. Draycos7

Draycos7

9. coolking49

coolking49

10. UllarWarlord

UllarWarlord

11. Infinity.Cypher

Infinity.Cypher

12. askaninjask

askaninjask [FLAIL ARMS]
    is a Forum Moderator

13. Mithril

Mithril
    is a Past WCoP Winner

14. Da Letter El

Da Letter El Officially internet famous
    is a Forum Moderator

15. Walrein

Walrein

16. Crux

Crux i want it...

17. vonFiedler

vonFiedler GAMG GRGAK
    is a Community Contributor

In it to win it. p1
  18. HLDR

HLDR

19. Blue_Tornado

Blue_Tornado

p1 to be more active than your average inactive
  20. Altair

Altair just who is the coon?

priority uno
  21. kingofmars

kingofmars
    is a Past SPL Winneris a VGC2 Winner

22. red_kryal

red_kryal

redacted, not enough time :l
  23. Blackhawk11

Blackhawk11 one on one

24. Maxim

Maxim

25. Ditto

Ditto /me huggles
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)