Smogon Tournament #5 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gmax told me he would battle me last night, but he was a no show. I sent him a message that I'll be on all day today so hopefully we can get this done, cuz I can only battle on the weekends.

I beat Sarenji 1-0 in an awfully close game. Once again, the win was nasty and I'm playing horribly. :( gg man.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
attn user storm:

If you're going to contact me, now would be a good time!

edit: argh storm hasnt been active since feb 5 =/

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Due to a large fire in Australia, I am extending the deadline.

Extension Deadline: February 15th, 9:00 PM, PST.

This will give everyone to get their logs in still, have the people who have crazy time zones meet with each other, etc.

This will give everyone to get their logs in still, have the people who have crazy time zones meet with each other, etc.
Damn, I was really looking forward to R3 ._.

Get your matches done people!

I'm still waiting for a contact from Gmax. We were supposed to battle this weekend but he never showed up. I hope we can battle before the deadline.

A week extension because of fires.. in Australia??? xD...Well your calls, not mine... btw still awaiting for Prediction Tour Results =/

locopoke

Banned deucer.

Alright that's good, gives me a little more time. Hopefully Thunda can reply to one of my PM's and get on shoddy -__-

attn user storm:

If you're going to contact me, now would be a good time!

edit: argh storm hasnt been active since feb 5 =/
well i messaged you like the day the pairings were placed and now you only answer 2 days before the deadline when i had to be away from my home for a week and a half and then want to say its my fault? 2 WEEKS ago i pmed and you only answer two days before the deadline? wow

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
well i messaged you like the day the pairings were placed and now you only answer 2 days before the deadline when i had to be away from my home for a week and a half and then want to say its my fault? 2 WEEKS ago i pmed and you only answer two days before the deadline? wow
I think you need to calm down dude....did you inform sweet little TAY you were gonna be inactive?

TAY is most certaintly easy to reach...hes on smogon server all the time, and you as it seems are much harder to find.

Chill down.<3

I think you need to calm down dude....did you inform sweet little TAY you were gonna be inactive?

TAY is most certaintly easy to reach...hes on smogon server all the time, and you as it seems are much harder to find.

Chill down.<3
Well how could i tell TAY i would be inactive if i didint know something would come up? One knows what and when soemthings gonna occur in their life right? if TAY would have just answered the pm and set and date then it wouldnt have ended up like this. I see no reason why he shouldnt have answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)