CAP 8 CAP 8 - Part 15a - Sprite Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Downsized it, changed colouring, changed one of the heads and added a tail, I'll probably change the heads up some more later...

More tweaking of the sprites. Tried to fix that problem eyebrow, added an extra layer of shading to the yellow and changed shiny a bit. Real cloud dragons wear pink. :P

Backsprites are coming up soon. I'd recommend to anybody entering this to see if they're comfortable with the backs before seriously contending because this is really difficult with the three heads.
That's the sprite I wanted.:toast:

Several people mentioned the long body on my sprite. I thickened the body and shortened it, to make it rounder. I think this looks bulkier and improves the sprite overall. Let me know if you think this is an improvement.

Old-->
New-->
Epic. That's great Doug. Very, very, great.

Several people mentioned the long body on my sprite. I thickened the body and shortened it, to make it rounder. I think this looks bulkier and improves the sprite overall. Let me know if you think this is an improvement.

Old-->
New-->
Ah, I like it Doug.
Although looking at it for a few minutes...
I agree with another poster that the two on our right almost seem crosseyed...

Also, I noticed the one on our left's eyebrow looks strange...

In my personal opinion, it's still rather tall, but that's just me. =P
Not a problem with the sprite. I like it.
Although I still find the feet rather small...

Downsized it, changed colouring, changed one of the heads and added a tail, I'll probably change the heads up some more later...
I like the new outline... Although now it almost seems somewhat small...
The head on our left's neck seems longer than the others.

I'm not a particular fan of the coloring...
I find it too dark. It looks better gray, IMO...

...What's with the eye coloring? I loved it before. =3

I'm probably not going to win, but I had fun spriting this. I've somewhat finished it and devised gender differences/shining versions.

Female

Male

Shiny Female

Shiny Male

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
I'm probably not going to win, but I had fun spriting this. I've somewhat finished it and devised gender differences/shining versions.

Female

Male

Shiny Female

Shiny Male

love the wings on the male.

Well, I have a major update! :D

<--OLD
<--NEW
<--BACK

Yep, I made the back! I need some opinions, though, so lay 'em on me! :naughty: lol

The right head on the back looks like it's too far to the side. Maybe you could straighten it out and show a bit more of the cloud? Just a thought.

On a side note, I think I'll just hone my skills for a while longer and just drop out of this. If anyone wants a recolor for their shiny, then by all means, shoot me a PM, and I'll try to get it done.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Also fyi, the sides of backsprites arent supposed to be cutoff.

Calad

Hero of the Blue Flames
is an Artist Alumnus
Well, here's the colored version so far.

This is the best sprite so far IMO.
Maybe you should try with a pale yellow, like the artwork.

And your Backsprite of Kitsunoh was awesome, I want to see the Backsprite of Cloudmon!

Raj

CAP Playtesting Expert
Wow, I think these are the best sprite submissions of any CAP- they all look sooo good. Keep it up guys!

Porky, those wings are great. Mind if I suggest turning the Poke more towards us or separating the heads? They just look too close together, but otherwise awesome!

Wow, I think these are the best sprite submissions of any CAP- they all look sooo good. Keep it up guys!

Porky, those wings are great. Mind if I suggest turning the Poke more towards us or separating the heads? They just look too close together, but otherwise awesome!
Just thought I'd point out that Kioku did those sprites, not Porky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)