What would [pokemon] look like if it were a different type?

mmm, haven't posted here in quite a while

duskullice.png

Ha! I love it. I haven't looked through this whole thread but this stood out for some reason. Keep 'em comin' icepick.

@TOD - I assume you want me to tell you the truth, so I will.

1. If the character is holding something, you need to have their hand wrap around it. Otherwise it just looks like they superglued something to themself.
2. There needs to be a firmly distinguished point at which the waist connects to the legs. Not to mention the leg to abdomen proportioning is highly off. If you intend to make it cartoony (which I assume you did) you still need proper proportions unless it's a chibi.
3. Now, it would look a lot better with proper lineart. GIMP is a great freeware art program to anyone who's just getting started, and doesn't want to pay for photoshop. In there, you could properly ink and color it. (paint lacks layering) How I ink is by making a layer on top of my sketch and using the "path tool" to go over it.
4. The concept is great though, so keep up the good work. (if you work at it, I'm sure you can improve!)

EDIT: Or you could ink with a calligraphy pen. (or however you spell it... >.>) I myself am planning on getting a tachiwanka pen for on paper inking.

@TOD - I assume you want me to tell you the truth, so I will.

1. If the character is holding something, you need to have their hand wrap around it. Otherwise it just looks like they superglued something to themself.
2. There needs to be a firmly distinguished point at which the waist connects to the legs. Not to mention the leg to abdomen proportioning is highly off. If you intend to make it cartoony (which I assume you did) you still need proper proportions unless it's a chibi.
3. Now, it would look a lot better with proper lineart. GIMP is a great freeware art program to anyone who's just getting started, and doesn't want to pay for photoshop. In there, you could properly ink and color it. (paint lacks layering) How I ink is by making a layer on top of my sketch and using the "path tool" to go over it.
4. The concept is great though, so keep up the good work. (if you work at it, I'm sure you can improve!)

EDIT: Or you could ink with a calligraphy pen. (or however you spell it... >.>) I myself am planning on getting a tachiwanka pen for on paper inking.
Thanks!

Regice is made of Nevermeltices.
Regirock is made of Hard Stones.
Registeel is made of Steel Coats.

What about:
Regighost/Regiveng, made of Spell Tags.
Regiground/Regisand, made of Soft Sands. (OOoo, sand golems!)
Regifire, made of Charcoals.
Regizap/Regimag, made of Magnets.
Regidragon, made of Dragon Scales.

Yes, I'm fully aware the names suck. Feel free to make up your own and replace these!
Also, more of the Regi-series in other types (or other items?) wouldn't hurt.

I was feeling a bit bored so I decided to make 3 things:

Dark/Fire Type Electrode
DarkandFireTypeElectrode.jpg

Water Type Submarine Drifblim
WaterTypeSubmarineDrifblim.jpg

Flying Type Ditto
FlyingTypeDitto.jpg

@ Fuzznip, I used the airbrush on Paint to do that x.x
Make a red circle with the circle thing, then spam orange airbrushing, then yellow, then some red again.

Since I was bored again, I couldn't think of many things to do, but I chose a Rotom Speakers thing, even though it isn't a different type.

SpeakersRotom.jpg

My word. While some of this stuff is great, I have to say...some of them are just to funny! The male Blissey just about killed me with laughter! I have two quick request.

1: The serious: Could some one draw a Psychic type, Female Lucario for me?

2: The funny: Could some one do a Dragon type Eevee?

Back