Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

But you claimed that this is not a instructive website. If so then why allow guides to be put up knowing that people will come to this website and view the site in such a manner. Not to mention you conveniently forgot that you erroneously claimed this site was not instructive. If so then why did'nt you just keep the site as forums istead of putting up articles knowing that people would view the site as an imformative site.
You're only going to hear what you want to hear. I don't see the point in continuing this conversation any longer as neither of us will win this argument. Goodbye.

As acid_paradox said, "It is a forum where people who enjoy pokémon - competitive battlers or not - can discuss certain aspects of the game"

So... shouldn't we get back to that instead of bickering?

So... I can not find a good way to assess what seed I have hit when trying to catch Raikou. I am at an earlier point in the game, so I don't have access to rare candies and it takes FOREVER to level things up using the daycare.

Its even hard for me to get a good feel for my calibrated delay, since all the pokes around here are so low... any suggestions for an easier way to check the seed?

Also, when I check a poke for its seed, how do I confirm what frame I hit that poke on? I am not sure how to do this using RNG reporter.

You're only going to hear what you want to hear. I don't see the point in continuing this conversation any longer as neither of us will win this argument. Goodbye.
That's right quit. Just because News_Ute was wrong to claim that RNG advances were consistent, and none of you corrected this. He said that stepping/turning on the floor where Raikou is advance the frame by one. That is incorrect.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
That's right quit. Just because News_Ute was wrong to claim that RNG advances were consistent, and none of you corrected this. He said that stepping/turning on the floor where Raikou is advance the frame by one. That is incorrect.
When doing Raikou you are walking through areas with wild pokemon, they are known to be random. I said 128 steps will advance by the number of pokemon in your party, I just assumed cos your acting so know it all that you knew I meant outside of wild areas.
so when does he say that it advances it by 1 consistently now stop arguing

You may have misquoted everyone here, but it won't mean you're right.

The radio is consistent enough. Everytime you use the same station, and the same radio program is running in that station, you'll have consistent results.

If you can read correctly, you'll know that if you are always in the same day of the week, during the same hours, using the same radio station, you'll have consistent results.

You may have misquoted everyone here, but it won't mean you're right.

The radio is consistent enough. Everytime you use the same station, and the same radio program is running in that station, you'll have consistent results.

If you can read correctly, you'll know that if you are always in the same day of the week, during the same hours, using the same radio station, you'll have consistent results.
I did not misquote everyone. Also is radio advances predictable? Can you know exactly how many frames each tuning will do? Thought so.

I did not misquote everyone. Also is radio advances predictable? Can you know exactly how many frames each tuning will do? Thought so.
Yes, I can, since I've abused Ho-oh, Entei, Sudowoodo, Pidgey, Ratatta, and Poliwag, only using the radio.

During the day of the week I choose to do so, and during the hours I choose to do so, the bottom right station always advance the frame by 1 for each tune/detune I do.

So, you stand corrected. Now shut up.

It is implied from your post that you were identifying with pehu's statement.
It is implied from my post that I was proving nobody's point but my own. I never claimed that anything advances the frame in HGSS consistently. I was merely telling you to fuck off in a polite way by telling you that people have a choice and that guides are not 100% required on this site <3

But we disagree.

Yes, I can, since I've abused Ho-oh, Entei, Sudowoodo, Pidgey, Ratatta, and Poliwag, only using the radio.

During the day of the week I choose to do so, and during the hours I choose to do so, the bottom right station always advance the frame by 1 for each tune/detune I do.

And when RNG'ing using the save state so I am always on the same seed I tell you that the radio advances are inconsistent.

It is implied from my post that I was proving nobody's point but my own. I never claimed that anything advances the frame in HGSS consistently. I was merely telling you to fuck off in a polite way by telling you that people have a choice and that guides are not 100% required on this site <3

But we disagree.
Oh yeah kick out the guy whos trying to tell you the truth. I know what occured to me. But you here all seem to want to just nod your heads and agree "radio advances are consistent". So you know what? Since it pisses you off I think I'll stay.

When did anyone talked about seeds? I'm talking about times of the day. You can be on any seed you want, if you're using the radio on the correct time of the day, on the correct day of the week, the same program will be running on the radio, and the RNG will advance by the same amount.

But again, you are not successful enough in RNG abusing to be discussing what is really hard or not. You're just trolling everyone here, even when you clearly don't know what are you talking about.

You can "trust" your emulator thing all you want, but I don't use one. I only use the radio. And I bet I've abused more pokes than you did in HG/SS so far. So, you should learn to listen sometimes. Why would I need to lie about that anyway?

I know nobody cares and stuff but a great guy here, I think his name was Romsstar, also mapped out at which days and times exactly the radio advancement ist constant and more then predictable.
With exact Frame amount.
I thought I just let you know.

And btw I thought I should also share with you that although nobody will probably care.

For Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza RNGing:

Every time you leave and re-enter the cave, the RNG will advance exactly +1.
Although radio might be easier, this ones works at any day at any time.

When did anyone talked about seeds? I'm talking about times of the day. You can be on any seed you want, if you're using the radio on the correct time of the day, on the correct day of the week, the same program will be running on the radio, and the RNG will advance by the same amount.

But again, you are not successful enough in RNG abusing to be discussing what is really hard or not. You're just trolling everyone here, even when you clearly don't know what are you talking about.
Oh duh because the seed as claimed by News_Ute determines the number of frames that the radio tuning advances by.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I know nobody cares and stuff but a great guy here, I think his name was Romsstar, also mapped out at which days and times exactly the radio advancement ist constant and more then predictable.
With exact Frame amount.
I thought I just let you know.

And btw I thought I should also share with you that although nobody will probably care.

For Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza RNGing:

Every time you leave and re-enter the cave, the RNG will advance exactly +1.
Although radio might be easier, this ones works at any day at any time.
lol thats interesting and we appreciate your work this will amke RNG them easier

Great research, romsstar. Of course, I knew that you did all this research, since I don't need a guide to learn how to RNG abuse in a game, I simply read everything that is said in the research thread.

But you know that there are always those who don't do that, and only complain.

Anyway, I'm not yet in the point where I can abuse Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza, but I do intend in abusing it sometime soon. Thank you for the research.

Romsstar, is there a post that contains your information about which days make the radio tuning consistent? I would love to look at it

Great research, romsstar. Of course, I knew that you did all this research, since I don't need a guide to learn how to RNG abuse in a game, I simply read everything that is said in the research thread.

But you know that there are always those who don't do that, and only complain.

Anyway, I'm not yet in the point where I can abuse Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza, but I do intend in abusing it sometime soon. Thank you for the research.
Oh yeah I'm complaining because I know what occured to me, the frame advancement was not consistent but you are all too stubborn to admit that you are wrong. And unlike pehu I actually can see what frame I am on.

And can you see what program is running in the radio?

I don't need to know in which frame I am. I just need to know in which frame I started, and how many times I've tuned/detuned. If I reach the frame I needed, and got my shiny poke, then that means I'm right.

And look, I got it! All those times: Snorlax, Entei, Ho-oh, Ho-oh again, Sudowoodo, Poliwag, Magikarp, Geodude, Ratatta, Pidgey, Bellsprout...

Right, i must be wrong and the frame advance is really inconsistent, because someone who can't do it tells me so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)