Pokemon Black & White, aka Gen 5. Coming to Japan in Fall 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the right of [the mole]- Bug/ Steel
Really? I don't quite see the bug in it, at all. Looks a bit more like a dragon to me.. or really.. looks a bit like Godzilla. Wouldn't be surprised if thats a psudo-legends or a fossil.

I do agree with you about the mole though, and I really hope it is a ground/steel. I like that typing but there's only Steelix who has it.

I think it's too early to decide what 3v3 will be like, but for myself, it doesn't really make a difference. I rarely double battle, and I'm sure 3v3 will mainly be an occasional in-game thing and the way Nintendo does their VGC stuff.

Singles will always be there. Furthermore, I'm digging the new Pokemon and am very excited to learn more details about them. People have been saying that Nintendo's been out of ideas for years and years, but that shit never rang true for me at all.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
There's a hint of Roselia.
The face of that My Chemical Romancemon looks a lot like Medichams..
Hmm yeah, I guess so. But there's something else too... I'll check Serebii's Pokédex for it.

Miltank, duh. It even has the 8 utters and the horns!
lol

Might you be thinking of Marly, the emo girl from Victory Road? Horrid design is horrid.
No, I'm only talking about the face.

I'm excited to see fan art interpretations of all these Pokemon.

Nothing changes people's hearts like some good fan art.

Ok bitches I'm sure I am not the only one so who else thinks the dark Kirlia pokémon is quite familiar? I'm sure I've seen her face somewhere before on the franchise, but where? Any ideas?
It sort of reminds me of Drapion (in terms of the body). As for the face, no clue. Smoochum, maybe?

On Shooter... maybe you have to shoot the items to your Pokemon now?
Hmm... Shooter makes me think of the Capture Styler from the Ranger games, but I can't imagine they'd actually put something like that into the main games... would they?

New Pokemon syndrome. In a few days you'll get over it and like them.

I think the big four look amazing, the shit three are... well, shit.
The only new pokemon I can see getting used to are the moles and the ghost. The others are truly bad. And I won't like them soon, because I still think Probobass, Magmortar, etc. are terrible, several years after my first impression.

All the new pokemon are very simple and thematic.
I don't know what some people are lookign at.
You may not like them, but complex they're not.
They have no more than a few colours and design elements.

My STAB at the types is that the green poof is ghost/grass, the middle one is another fire/steel and the girl is a dark/psychic.
I'm actually getting the sense of a Mr.Mime evolution from the girl but it may also be an original line.

The only new pokemon I can see getting used to are the moles and the ghost. The others are truly bad. And I won't like them soon, because I still think Probobass, Magmortar, etc. are terrible, several years after my first impression.
But probopass and magwhathisname are pure shit, the dragon/spider/sacropahgus are gods.

All the new pokemon are very simple and thematic.
I don't know what some people are lookign at.
You may not like them, but complex they're not.
They have no more than a few colours and design elements.

My STAB at the types is that the green poof is ghost/grass, the middle one is another fire/steel and the girl is a dark/psychic.
No, they're just simple designs plastered with way too many small details. And the drunken emo witch is the worst design I've ever seen, though it's not as bad as the floating coffin with hands Pokemon.

I don't get why so many people are fanboy-ing Gear. It looks like a poor mix of Unown/Bronzor.

I think Megaruko will be rapin' everything in sight, especially with it's awesome effect.
Because Gear+Plusle+Minun is the new Electivire.

Anyways, my thoughts:

Mole evo line: OVER 9000. I'm now considering getting this over Meguroko...
Insect-looking dragon: Somewhat over 9000.
Rock Dragon: Hm...I somewhat like this...
Sarcophagus: Weird...but cool.
Green ghost thing: ...I'll have to see WHAT this thing is first.
Tarantula: IS THIS THING AN ARIADOS EVO I WILL GO SUPER SAIYAN HULK MODE IF IT ISN'T.
Weird emo maid thing: ...Ken Sugimori had too much sake the night he came up with this thing. (Sake is a japanese rice wine.)

Unless it's a Jynx evo, in which case it has officially turned into an epic win.

Am I the only one who noticed that Zoroark's Illusion faded after a single blow that barely did anything??
Nah, I pointed that out a little bit back, as did someone else. Really disappointed by that--I was hoping that it wouldn't break until Zoroark was KO'd or something. Ah well, though. I suppose that means it will be less annoying to face though and will have to rely on its actual battle prowess, which it doesn't seem to be too terrible at (at least based on what we know so far), so it isn't all bad.

No, they're just simple designs plastered with way too many small details. And the drunken emo witch is the worst design I've ever seen, though it's not as bad as the floating coffin with hands Pokemon.
Sorry, that doesn't make any sense to me.
They're either too simple or too detailed.
How can they be both too simple AND have too many details?
This is what you call the unpleasable fanbase...lol

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Ok, guess I'll stop looking at the Dex now and say this goth girl might be a Smoochum/Jynx/Kirlia evolution.

Either way, I like it. Gardevoir line is my favorite one, Jynx "deserves" an evo, and I liked the goth thing ~__~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)