Riski's Pokemon Thread

Hey Riski, could you please CMT for your Adamant Morning Sun Growlithe? Thanks :]
I'd like your manaphy, UT, please. You can't share the growlithe with your trade partner, though.

cmt 4

Shiny Entei
Adamant nature
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 6 / 31 / 31
Special Moves: Extreme Speed, Flare Blitz, Howl, Crush Claw
Level 30
Hi, if you've posted on the giveaway thread, I'm distributing this to anyone that has posted there without needing to CMT. Up until the giveaway is closed, of course.

CMT for this please

Rayquaza - Air Lock- Jolly
30/31/30/28/31/31
OT Karen♀ 65491 HeartGold
Rest/Air Slash/AncientPower/Outrage
Hidden Power type is Grass 59
Catch date July 29, 2010
Available UT level 45
Not redistributable
Darned thing fainted twice on me. Before that, I hit my seed time twice and failed to get my poke. Why? Because I forgot to save with the synch in front. Pain in the butt poke. I should name it Ray Badass

CMT for this please

Rayquaza - Air Lock- Jolly
30/31/30/28/31/31
-clip-
Hi, I'll take KingOldBoy's dratini for it.

That's not my manaphy... That's my partner's.
Sorry. Seemed to me you had semi-redis rights on everything listed on the thread since you have your pokes mixed in with your trade partner's. If that's not the case, you really should change how you have the thread set up. It's too confusing.

cmt for

Shiny Entei
Adamant nature
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 6 / 31 / 31
Special Moves: Extreme Speed, Flare Blitz, Howl, Crush Claw
Level 30

Hey miss would you mind cmting for a pokemon or two
Hi, Crimson. I think I checked your thread before and mentioned I can't tell what the gender of your pokes are. Since I like to breed my own, it's important to me. Any chance you can add that info into your thread?

Sorry. Seemed to me you had semi-redis rights on everything listed on the thread since you have your pokes mixed in with your trade partner's. If that's not the case, you really should change how you have the thread set up. It's too confusing.
Oh, sorry... If you wouldn't mind just looking at the pokemon with my username, because those are the ones I can trade, I'd appreciate it. If not though, it's okay. I wouldn't want to put you through too much trouble.

Oh, sorry... If you wouldn't mind just looking at the pokemon with my username, because those are the ones I can trade, I'd appreciate it. If not though, it's okay. I wouldn't want to put you through too much trouble.
Well, it's the same situation as with CrimsonAssassin--I can't tell which of your pokes is male or female. It's in my rules that I prefer trade with people whose threads show the gender of their pokes.

Well, it's the same situation as with CrimsonAssassin--I can't tell which of your pokes is male or female. It's in my rules that I prefer trade with people whose threads show the gender of their pokes.
Oh, okay sorry -- I'll ask my partner to list the genders(as all of our pokes were posted by him), and then ask you to CMT again.

CMT for this

Magnemite - Magneton
Magnet Pull - Timid
31/30/31/30/31/30
OT M-BOY 20802 Pearl
Flash Cannon/Hidden Power/Thunderbolt/Explosion
Hidden Power type is Fire 70
Available level 1 UT or
Level 50 - 40 Atk / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Not redistributable.

Hi, Jigglez. I'd like the adamant hitmontop if it's level 50 and under. Otherwise, I'll take the UT version. I'm busy with an RNG, so we will have to trade later. I'll add you to pending.

Hi, Jigglez. I'd like the adamant hitmontop if it's level 50 and under. Otherwise, I'll take the UT version. I'm busy with an RNG, so we will have to trade later. I'll add you to pending.
The hitmontop is level 52, but only because it learns close combat at that level. If you really want it UT, sure. I'll add you to my pending as well.

Squirtle
Female - Torrent - Modest
31/31/31/30/31/31
Tackle/Water Spout (HGSS)/Brine
Hidden Power type is Electric 70
Not redistributable.
Done as a BP for Eppie.

cmt for this^

Squirtle
Female - Torrent - Modest
31/31/31/30/31/31
Tackle/Water Spout (HGSS)/Brine
Hidden Power type is Electric 70
Not redistributable.
Done as a BP for Eppie.

cmt for this^
Hi, Pokedude. I'd like Jimboman's Brave Bird Murkrow for it.

please cmt for newt's sceptile
Did you mean Newt's Latios, DragonKnight? If yes, I'd like Ditto's Wobuffet for it.

Hi can you cmt for your Shaymin and Newts' Latios.
Starshine, could I get your timid HP fight Azelf, EVed at level 50 and can you owe me a credit for the second poke because I can't decide right now?

Cmt for careful Ho-Oh
Hi, super_dragon. I'd like your female pars, but could you hatch it for me first, please?

To everyone, I'm saved in front of Steven Stone to RNG his Hoenn pokemon, so I can't trade this evening.

Did you mean Newt's Latios, DragonKnight? If yes, I'd like Ditto's Wobuffet for it.

Starshine, could I get your timid HP fight Azelf, EVed at level 50 and can you owe me a credit for the second poke because I can't decide right now?

Hi, super_dragon. I'd like your female pars, but could you hatch it for me first, please?

To everyone, I'm saved in front of Steven Stone to RNG his Hoenn pokemon, so I can't trade this evening.
Yeah, have unhatched and both hatched versions already. Need to update my shop.

Sure I can give you 1 credit for the second poke, and I'll add you on pending.

Ok, I'll see if I can do any pending trades tomorrow.

Here's an update of my latest RNG efforts:

Steven Stone's Torchic -
Jolly - Male
30/31/30/28/31/31
Extreme Speed/Thunder Wave/Twister/Dragon Rage
Hidden Power type is Grass 59
Catch date July 31, 2010
Level 5 UT
Not redistributable

The following ditto was in the Humble Gum giveaway.

Ditto - Timid
31/12/31/31/31/31
OT Riski 30247 SoulSilver
Catch date Jul. 30, 2010, Route 47
Not redistributable.

Also have

SMR2010 Jirachi - Hasty
31/31/31/31/31/31
June 29, 2010
My first Wondercard abuse.

While trying to get a timid HP fire Jirachi, I also saved a bold and Naive version with the following IVs:

31/31/30/30/31/30

No doubt, I will get more versions of this imperfect Jirachi if the timid one doesn't show up soon.

Interested in:

Staryu - Natural Cure
/12/31/31/31/31
OT Riski 30247 SoulSilver
Harden/Water Gun/Rapid Spin/Recover
Hidden Power type is Dragon 68.
Catch date June 20, 2010
Available UT level 17

I assume it is timid?

and the shiny hippo with the 4 egg moves

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)