Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just changed their page .-.

New rumours for Pokémon Black & White have been going around on 2ch. The 2ch rumour has been stated that there is a person in Black City who will raise your Pokémon's EV up, and in White Forest there is a person who you will give Berries in exchange for you Pokémon's Happiness up.

Other rumours on 2ch also tal about Reshiram's ability; Turboblaze, which will raise Reshiram's SP.ATK when a Fire move is used. As for Zekrom, his ability; Terravoltage will raise his attack up when an electric type move is used. Note that this is still a 2ch rumour.

The signature attacks for Reshiram & Zekrom are still unconfirmed. Reshiram's signature attack is called "Gouka" its power is 100 and accuracy is at 80, it is a special move. Zekrom's signature is called "Zuzarai" its power and accuaracy are the same and is a physichal move.

http://www.pokestation.net/

So yah, just another 2ch rumor >.>
I guess that's not too surprising...a lot of the text in the famitsu scan seems hard to accurately read:

And that's if it's even talking about Reshiram's/Zekrom's abilities and moves at all.

I guess Pokejungle figured out the secret to success: post translated 2ch rumors.

I'm honestly growing tired of all these rumors (mainly because of people claiming they're confirmed when they're not)... but eh, at least they're interesting...

@Baztard, if those types are reality, then that's exactly what I want too.

@Skylar56, that's the way things look now, as much as I don't want to see that happen, the rumors suggest we're in for the most Legends of any generation yet. Past evos would be better.

Also, I will laugh if there is a Light-type this generation just for this "angel" Pokemon. If GF was going to pull out a Light-type, don't you think it'd have been attached to Reshiram, with Zekrom a Dark-typed contrast? An "angel" Pokemon will probably be Normal/Flying, although depending on it's looks it could have Anything/Flying. Either way, I probably want this....

Agreed, Light-type sounds stupid. I wouldn't mind more Legends, even though we have enough already, but I'm all for evolutions of past Pokemon. Anyways, I wonder what kind of pokemon Daneira is. That names sounds badass.

EDIT: Why are the Weather Trio of Gen 3 on the bottom right corner of the Famitsu page?

True, but it is time that GF started making special moves with recoil. IMO, it's not fair that only physical moves have recoil, because then everyone laughts at Pikachu when it kills itself trying to knock down a physical wall with a ton of HP with volt tackle.
fair enough. special recoil moves would have to be more powerful then T-Bolt (and their variations) to be worth using though. 120 makes sense, but then it completely outclasses Thunder (Unless you have rain going, which would make Thunder better).

and about these rumours. honestly, I'm inclined to not believe them, like all rumours, until some evidence comes up that proves part of it. as far as I know, nothing in this rumour has been confirmed, right? then I'll assume it's false for now.

that being said, Ice/Fighting and Normal/Ghost are awesome types that I want to be real. Ground/Bug is also cool, and I hope it's a Pinsir evo if these are real. if not, it's still a cool type.

EDIT: what's with Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza in the bottom right?

I guess that's not too surprising...a lot of the text in the famitsu scan seems hard to accurately read:

And that's if it's even talking about Reshiram's/Zekrom's abilities and moves at all.
Gah...I do wish I could read that. Somebody please :u

And what's with the three weather pokes at the bottom O.o (lol wow 3 of us edited this in)

It's really hard to accurately gauge the strength of Zekrom and Reshiram in Ubers without haivng any idea of the other Ubers we'll inevitably get. We might get a Kyogre counter that makes it totally unusable, therefore making Zekrom less useful, or the same for Groudon/Reshiram. Or we might just get a straight-up Zekrom/Reshiram counter.

Ice/Fighting would be a great combination,it would be great against Rock and Steel types. Hopefully it will have great Atk and Spec.Atk.
considering that these Pokemon are listed after the cover legendaries in the dex, it could mean they are Evo's of past Pokemon, or legendaries. but what Pokemon would evolve into an Ice/Fighting? Smoochum? Snorunt? honestly the typing calls for a new Pokemon line, which mean it's either legendary, or these rumours are false... or they just want to put random Pokemon after the cover legendaries. (does Garchomp's dex location ring a bell?)

I guess Pokejungle figured out the secret to success: post translated 2ch rumors.

I'm honestly growing tired of all these rumors (mainly because of people claiming they're confirmed when they're not)... but eh, at least they're interesting...

@Baztard, if those types are reality, then that's exactly what I want too.

@Skylar56, that's the way things look now, as much as I don't want to see that happen, the rumors suggest we're in for the most Legends of any generation yet. Past evos would be better.

Also, I will laugh if there is a Light-type this generation just for this "angel" Pokemon. If GF was going to pull out a Light-type, don't you think it'd have been attached to Reshiram, with Zekrom a Dark-typed contrast? An "angel" Pokemon will probably be Normal/Flying, although depending on it's looks it could have Anything/Flying. Either way, I probably want this....
Rumors are interesting, but they get everyone's hopes up.. Light would be a really cool type, but I doubt it happening :/

considering that these Pokemon are listed after the cover legendaries in the dex, it could mean they are Evo's of past Pokemon, or legendaries. but what Pokemon would evolve into an Ice/Fighting? Smoochum? Snorunt? honestly the typing calls for a new Pokemon line, which mean it's either legendary, or these rumours are false... or they just want to put random Pokemon after the cover legendaries. (does Garchomp's dex location ring a bell?)
Or maybe just a new pokemon that is Ice/Fighting

smoochum evolves into jynx, and I personally don't think jynx will evolve into ice/fighting, or that smoochum will have an alternate evolution. Snorunt already has two possibilities for evolution, which is the max barring eevee.

I think it will be a pokemon without any relations (like skarmory). I don't see any other possibilities for pokemon it could evolve from except...I hate to say this, but Delibird.

smoochum evolves into jynx, and I personally don't think jynx will evolve into ice/fighting, or that smoochum will have an alternate evolution. Snorunt already has two possibilities for evolution, which is the max barring eevee.

I think it will be a pokemon without any relations (like skarmory). I don't see any other possibilities for pokemon it could evolve from except...I hate to say this, but Delibird.

Or maybe just a new pokemon that is Ice/Fighting
T-major said:
...or they just want to put random Pokemon after the cover legendaries.
if it is just a new Ice/Fighting Pokemon, it's in a rather odd spot in the dex. but considering Garchomp is DPP's pseudo, but is located between Spiritomb and Munchlax in the dex (as opposed to right before the legendaries), it might not be too odd at this point.

if it is just a new Ice/Fighting Pokemon, it's in a rather odd spot in the dex. but considering Garchomp is DPP's pseudo, but is located between Spiritomb and Munchlax in the dex (as opposed to right before the legendaries), it might not be too odd at this point.
Well, we're seeing a lot of differences now, so I don't think it'll matter. The spot, I mean

I honestly think we aint getting a light/ new type now cause none of the new pokemon (those with typed announced at least) are light type
and i think all those reliable sources would be boasting about the new type if there was any, i mean, we know even some of the version exclusives, but a change in types would be more important
plus another selling point for the games which, if i was nintendo, would advertise to sell

I honestly think we aint getting a light/ new type now cause none of the new pokemon (those with typed announced at least) are light type
and i think all those reliable sources would be boasting about the new type if there was any, i mean, we know even some of the version exclusives, but a change in types would be more important
plus another selling point for the games which, if i was nintendo, would advertise to sell
You never know. I doubt we're getting a Light-type myself, but you have to admit, it would be pretty cool. I honestly think the Fighting-type was created in place of the Light-type. Since ya know, Fighting beats Dark.

You never know. I doubt we're getting a Light-type myself, but you have to admit, it would be pretty cool. I honestly think the Fighting-type was created in place of the Light-type. Since ya know, Fighting beats Dark.
I was about to say the same thing. Maybe it could go something like this?
Fighting beats Dark, Dark beats Light, and Light beats both Fighting and Dark? But Light kind of reminds me of psychic :/

So true...plus, steel and dark were created to stop other types from being totally broken (psychic and idk what else)

but a 'light' type might not make sense, i mean, how is it supposed to beat the 'dragon' type, which is the only one that could be classified as '"broken"
plus, there's plenty of good types, like psychic, normal, r fighting; theyrent exactly evil types, like ghost or dark, are they?

Also wondering what that thing above reshiram is

The only reason new types were introduced was to balance out the type chart, which is totally unnecesary now. If Gamefreak really cares to make Dragons less powerful (which they clearly don't), they'll just make strong Ice types, or a special Ice Shard. Light type, and other suggested new types (Sound? Space? seriously?) would be a terrible idea, but hey, so is triple battles.

Also, wondering what the RSE box legends are doing there. There seems to be quite a block of text concerning them.

The only reason new types were introduced was to balance out the type chart, which is totally unnecesary now. If Gamefreak really cares to make Dragons less powerful (which they clearly don't), they'll just make strong Ice types, or a special Ice Shard. Light type, and other suggested new types (Sound? Space? seriously?) would be a terrible idea, but hey, so is triple battles.

Also, wondering what the RSE box legends are doing there. There seems to be quite a block of text concerning them.
Well, like I said before, if you think about it, Zekrom and Reshiram were MADE for Kyogre and Groudon. Zekrom is a really good pokemon in rain, and breaks special walls, such as Blissey, that Kyogre can't do much too. In the same way, Reshiram breaks physical walls that Groudon can't handle, such as Curse Umbreon. Neat, heh? But what about Rayquaza..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)