Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Pokejungle: http://pokejungle.net/
2ch Rumors. Again.
July 20th, 2010
Aight, more 2ch rumors. I was reading through their Pokemon board and found these, but consequently blue skY has also posted them, so perhaps that makes them more believable? I dunno. The other rumors ‘skY has posted haven’t turned out legit yet, lets not get our knickers in a bunch (to be honest I just wanted to say “knickers”). Not legit until proven. Apparently these might be new pokemon shown off soon:

Yogame – Bipedal turtle, war-like
Kanbaneri – Angel Pokemon (note that this is not mentioned, but I’m still hoping for a LIGHT TYPE!)
Soraion – Could have an appearance like this
Daneira – (still a mystery)
Ushikatsu – Fat cow
Supaddosu – Evil looking insect
Also, one more thing that blue skY covered was apparently a ‘Play-Doh’ leak that showed an upcoming product with the pokemon. These were the names that were allegedly revealed: Onokussu and Burokku.
An angel Pokemon?? Reshiram's son?? LOL

... So we're getting a Pokémon called "Block"? My goodness, we'll have some weird times if Brock ends up with one, and it kept its Japanese name for some reason...

Also, 'tis fun hearing about this alleged Miltank evolution. Reminds me of that time when people thought Lopunny would get Milk Drink for some reason. Good times, good times.

...why? we already have good special Electric attacks, why do we need another one? T-Bolt is great and Discharge is decent in game (and is also learned by level up by a lot of electric types, unlike T-bolt. although with Triple battles now...). there are good physical attacks early game (Spark and Thunder Fang), but they don't get any better then that. we NEED a good physical electric STAB move, which Wild Bolt comes awfully close to being right now. it being special would only kick everybody in the dick and bring down our hopes of getting one. we don't want that, and we don't need that.

that, and it's a recoil move, which pretty much guarantees it's physical anyways.
True, but it is time that GF started making special moves with recoil. IMO, it's not fair that only physical moves have recoil, because then everyone laughts at Pikachu when it kills itself trying to knock down a physical wall with a ton of HP with volt tackle.

Ground/Bug? Please give us a pinsir evo. Poison/Dragon? Arbok or Seviper (Preferably arbok, he's been waiting for a while...)

I'm interested in the normal/ghost type, holy shit 3 immunities (and 2 to things it would be otherwise weak to hah)

I'm interested in the normal/ghost type, holy shit 3 immunities (and 2 to things it would be otherwise weak to hah)
Also, it's the only type combination that resists Ghost+Fighting (and is even immune to the combination). Even with mediocre SpDef, it would be able to switch into Gengar's two most common moves and possibly force it out. Its STABs are also only resited by non-Ghost/Psychic Steels, Tyranitar, and itself. Sub Will-O-Wisp set FTW.

Soraion sounds like a Flying-type Eevee evolution, but maybe it's just me. A fat cow and an evil looking insect, sweet. It's still just a rumor, though.

Honestly, even if it has stats that are absolute crap I'm sure it'll find a niche somewhere in OU play (even if it doesn't actually make OU)

@LegendaryElitist: Eh, that'd be cool but I don't think so. No Eevee evolutions have had eon (or ion in this case) in their japanese names. The closest is Glacia and Leafia.

Am i the only one who noticed that we currently only have 13 dragon types,and 9 of them are ubers?And we only have 1 UU dragon,this must make dragon the most powerful type in the game.I hope 5th gen gives us some more dragons useable in OU and UU.

Soraion sounds like a Flying-type Eevee evolution, but maybe it's just me. A fat cow and an evil looking insect, sweet. It's still just a rumor, though.
It would be spelled Soraeon if it were the English name and almost all of the Eeveelutions' Japanese names end with the 'ee' sound.

@Baztard: I would think that a Zangoose Evo would be more likely to be Normal/Dark but I guess they could make it work. Also, they would probably go with Normal/Fighting if they made the Seviper evo Poison/Dark to keep the rivalry going and keep it more fair (Dark hits Ghost SE, as apposed to Dark hitting Fighting NVE and the rest of the match-ups being neutral).

All the extra evolutions in GEN4 were after Dialga/Palkia in the Sinnoh dex so I don't see why not... also I don't want another shitload of legends like in GEN4 :C

All the extra evolutions in GEN4 were after Dialga/Palkia in the Sinnoh dex so I don't see why not... also I don't want another shitload of legends like in GEN4 :C
I know but they are introducing 201 pokemon in Gen 5 and these are after Reshiram and Zerkrom
Ice/Fighting (Pokemon #637)
Fire/Dark [Houndoom evo? I hope so! Just popped into my mind because of type] (Pokemon #638)
Ground/Bug (Pokemon #639)
Poison/Dragon (Pokemon #640)
Steel (Pokemon #641)
Water (Pokemon #642)
Fire (Pokemon #643)
<- These should be evos
Dragon/Ice [<- This is 3rd legendary!!] (Pokemon #644)
Normal/Ghost (Pokemon #645)
Dragon (Pokemon #646)
Dark/Psychic (Pokemon #647
) But these should be legendaries.

Shroomisaur

Smogon's fantastical fun-guy.
I guess Pokejungle figured out the secret to success: post translated 2ch rumors.

I'm honestly growing tired of all these rumors (mainly because of people claiming they're confirmed when they're not)... but eh, at least they're interesting...

@Baztard, if those types are reality, then that's exactly what I want too.

@Skylar56, that's the way things look now, as much as I don't want to see that happen, the rumors suggest we're in for the most Legends of any generation yet. Past evos would be better.

Also, I will laugh if there is a Light-type this generation just for this "angel" Pokemon. If GF was going to pull out a Light-type, don't you think it'd have been attached to Reshiram, with Zekrom a Dark-typed contrast? An "angel" Pokemon will probably be Normal/Flying, although depending on it's looks it could have Anything/Flying. Either way, I probably want this....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)