POP POP

Does this thread need a poll?

• Total voters
Flash Slaking was really funny, I laughed hard when I saw it! I also like your Hypnotoed.

Great thread, good stuff.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
these are really good. is it possible to get an ursaring playing saxophone for an avatar?
Here's Ursaring getting his jazz on, he's smoother than the average bear. It would cool if you give me credit in your sig if you're using the avatar ^_^

Small:

Big:

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Fate I wanted to bear your children.

Coming from a guy that shows you just how much I love this stuff - I'll even defy the laws of the universe for you.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Am I particularly feminine or something?

I always thought black was a masculine colour for a dress.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
The Breloom hitman is one of my favorites. It just shows you how much more threatening Breloom could be had he been built with longer arms.

Can I request an Aggron that looks like James Hetfield, while playing guitar? Lol.

Or if you can't do that, can you make him play the guitar only?
Thanks in advance.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As always, thanks for the comments everyone and Alchemator, it would be an honour to sow my seed within you. no homo

Horndrill11 wanted me to make a card about him so I did. He approves so I thought I'd post it here too. Artwork courtesy of Scepticallistic.

eh? EH?

Also you guys may have noticed that I spruced up my avatar a bit. Here's Paul McCartney the Octillery recoloured, one month after I started this thread. (Wow it's only been a month?/One month already?)

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
I'ma Double Post with the Greatest of Ease!...

NitroMetalHead wanted an Aggron infused with James Hetfield, I hope this meets your expectations.

MASTER! MASTER! Master of Pokemon pulling the strings!

I'ma Double Post with the Greatest of Ease!...

NitroMetalHead wanted an Aggron infused with James Hetfield, I hope this meets your expectations.

MASTER! MASTER! Master of Pokemon pulling the strings!

Wow, this is beyond my expectations. Then again, I didn't know what it would look like in the first place. Great job nonetheless. Approved from a metallica fan xD

NOW: I gotta make it avatar sized.

~~~

EDIT: Whipped this one up:
(removed)

Aggron used Head Smash!
You earned free advertising via my siggy.

~~~

EDIT #2: I just realized that transparent avys are black when used as an avy. Made new one:

Hopefully this will be my last edit >__<

~~~

EDIT #3: You know what? Fuck this, my version still looks like shit. You make it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)