Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a list anywhere of all of the new held items and what they do?

i know of the threads for specific items and the item location thread, but i'm wondering if there's anything not covered in the specific threads

blissey's new ability, healing heart, sounds similar to shed skin, just for your whole team, I have 2 questions about this:

1: can this cure status on the pokemon with healing heart or just other pokes?

2: what chance is it to cure a status per turn?
i don't know why don't you look it up?
EDIT: Looks like yea steve

is there a list anywhere of all of the new held items and what they do?

i know of the threads for specific items and the item location thread, but i'm wondering if there's anything not covered in the specific threads
Serebii has a list, although just about all the notable items are in the threads here.

Are alternate forms, such as Giratina-O, Shaymin-S, and Rotom-A, playable over wifi?
Yes.

I know this has already been asked, but I really can't decide. Which game is better, black or white? I just want an opinion, I know there is no one right answer.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
I put my DW Sunkern to sleep early this morning. It's still asleep. Went onto the DW about 30 mins ago and it isn't there. The DW still let me on (watered some berries and stuff). Waited about a half hour, checked again, and it still isn't there. Opened my game, and it's still asleep (not in my box, not in my party).

Anybody know why this might be happening and what to do about it?

But I find it weird that the blue form can get THREE abilities, XD. I have a blue form Basurao with Reckless,(I caught one with adaptability too, but I didn't save just b/c I had one already).

Just to clarify, your Blue form Basurao's ability does say this?
いしあたま - Rock Head(sorry if you know japanese already)

I'll take a picture of mine if you like.
すてみ - Reckless(mine has this one, real cart, no AR or any hack)

And for Adaptability - てきおうりょく

EDIT: Oh, I just read what you wrote, XD(sorry about that). the in-game trade gives you the ability Rock Head. yeah, I guess if it's caught in the wild, then you receive Reckless or Adaptability then.

EDIT2: I just re-read what Serebii wrote on his page about the abilities and it seems that the Blue-Striped Form(he doesn't specifically, but wonder if it includes the other form)? can get the occasional Rock Head ability(besides the in-game trade)? Is is possible to get the "3rd" ability from catching/breeding?
Serebii's got it wrong.

Red Stripe can have Reckless and Adaptability;
Blue Stripe can have Rock Head and Adaptability;
Both can have Mold Breaker through the Dream World.

I have a question as well; is there a part of Mt. Neji (or the Ridge, as Serebii puts it) that is only accessible in Winter? I can't get to some areas that my Dowsing Machine is pointing to.

Serebii's got it wrong.

Red Stripe can have Reckless and Adaptability;
Blue Stripe can have Rock Head and Adaptability;
Both can have Mold Breaker through the Dream World.

I have a question as well; is there a part of Mt. Neji (or the Ridge, as Serebii puts it) that is only accessible in Winter? I can't get to some areas that my Dowsing Machine is pointing to.
But it doesn't change that I have a Blue Stripe Basurao with Reckless ability, XD.

I believe there are 2 areas(one for sure at least) that you can access when you change the season to winter.

Um...
Okay then.
Guess I was wrong. Veekun says that Reckless is exclusive to the Red Stripe, and Rock Head is exclusive to the Blue Stripe. It seems that its form differences are more complex than I thought.

Um...
Okay then.
Guess I was wrong. Veekun says that Reckless is exclusive to the Red Stripe, and Rock Head is exclusive to the Blue Stripe. It seems that its form differences are more complex than I thought.
Looks like a job for the research thread, but I doubt someone will get to the bottom of it anytime soon.

Has anyone been able to catch a Blue Stripe Basurao with the Rock Head ability other than the in-game trade?

If you use repels in a cave and you receive a swirling dust spot, does the repel cancel it? I didn't think so untill its taken me like, 30 minutes trying to catch something I want...

EDIT: Nevermind, no.

Looks like a job for the research thread, but I doubt someone will get to the bottom of it anytime soon.

Has anyone been able to catch a Blue Stripe Basurao with the Rock Head ability other than the in-game trade?
serebii says they both can have reckless and adaptability, but only the blue stripe you get from the trade in white can have rockhead, has anyone tried catching a random bluestripe with rockhead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)