Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Can you select lv. 100 in Random Battle like over Wi-fi with a "friend"? I need to know if I have to train my Pokémon to lv. 100 or not.

Is anyone nice enough to give me one of the two Exp.Share that are found in the game ? Like I said before, I clumsily lost mines, and definitely don't want to start my game again for that.

I really don't have anything special to offer, so yeah, a really nice person has to read this lol. Thanks by advance :)
Please ? ^^

BurningMan

fueled by beer
@TorchicBlaziken
You could try Vaporeon or Suicune both are pretty good in Gen 5 since they got new useful Abilitys.
For more offensive Options you could try Latias or Tyranitar with proper ev investment they can take Special hits pretty good and hit hard in return.
But maybe just post the rest of your team to see what fits best.

Does the evolution stone work on every NFE pokemon or just the ones that have not evolved yet? I am debating between Porygon2 and MarvelNite for my last spot and I cant figure out if evolution stone actually helps.

I'm trying to catch Zekrom now, and am trying to get a competative one. What is a good nature for Zekrom and what would be a good iv spread for it? Thank you

I'm trying to catch Zekrom now, and am trying to get a competative one. What is a good nature for Zekrom and what would be a good iv spread for it? Thank you
Try here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3072182#post3072182
It's just theorymoon at the moment but i guess it will do.

Possibly a very silly question but when the Gen 5 Metagame starts up will all pokemon initially be allowed in OU?
Apparently, in the early stages there will be no ban list.

Is that true that the Ability Rivalry may decrease your Attack if the opponent is of the opposite gender ?

I knew that it increased Attack in case your Pokemon was of the same gender, but not this...

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Surely just 31/31/31/31/31/31 would be the ideal IV spread, or as close to it as you can get? Beyond that, I generally go by the principle that whatever you are EV training needs to be as high as possible.

Is there a Versus Seeker (Vs Seeker) item in B/W? (Or any other item that functions like the Vs Seeker?)

The lack of that item in HG/SS made me cry. ;__; Hopefully B/W re-instituted it. <3

No, there is not Versus Seeker. Certain trainers (like Cynthia) can be rematched each day, but there's no Versus Seeker item in BW.

@Naxte;; Thanks.

Has there been any confirmation on the percentage rate of "Critical Capture" happening?
I'm very excited to see that in-game. :)

@TorchicBlaziken
You could try Vaporeon or Suicune both are pretty good in Gen 5 since they got new useful Abilitys.
For more offensive Options you could try Latias or Tyranitar with proper ev investment they can take Special hits pretty good and hit hard in return.
But maybe just post the rest of your team to see what fits best.
Well, three Pokémon that I am final on putting on my team are NP Pory-Z, Pory2, and SD Ken@Wide Lens. (Speed Boost Torchic is coming out pretty soon, and a working public simulator will probably be released after then.) Depending on if the remaining three members are Rock/Ground/Steel/Sand Veil/Cloud Nine, I may put a Hippowdon on the team as well.

I might not use Blissey this gen, because of the addition of Psycho Shock that my Porygon-Z will be abusing. I do not plan to use a Rain team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)