Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I play fifth gen?
I played it on pokemon online for a while, then coyotte got abducted by aliens (that is the only logical explanation I can think of). People have been talking about still playing on sims, so what other ones are there (or is PO back up and I need a new client? I looked around but didn't see one).

I have a quick question. I was grinding B.P. and going for a 49 streak in the Pink line of the Battle Subway. I'm not a huge fan of double battles, so I'll admit, I was using a Wondertomb, but the interesting thing is something KO'd it, and it wasn't anything I recognize.

I really didn't want to try this more than once, so I made my whole team specifically to take care of things that could take out Wondertomb. I had trickers for stallers, wishers, aromatherapyers, but Fudari's Shibirudon took it out in two hits regardless and I lost to him.

It was his last pokemon and he had been using an ineffective thunderbolt with it until it was down to just the last two.

What did he use to hit the supposedly unhitable pokemon? I can read a considerable amount of Japanese, but I had animations off and I couldn't tell what this was at all. I don't think Shibirudon can learn firefang? I very curious what it might have been

I know I checked for myself already once but I wonder if anyone else ever did.

I caught both Basurao Red and Blue to check their two abilities. They both ended up having the ability Adaptability AND Reckless. I've never received one that had something different, and I never received either of them receiving Rock Head.
(bulpapedia used to have it in their dex but fixed it, and now serebii has it up that they have different abilities...)

EDIT: looks like someone from Bulbapedia tried this out already. LINK
Its annoying how false information goes up.

Azure Demon

Ok my question is a easy one probably.

If I use a move that lowers multiple stats while running white herb, are both stats boosted back their original state, or does it only effect one?

I have a quick question. I was grinding B.P. and going for a 49 streak in the Pink line of the Battle Subway. I'm not a huge fan of double battles, so I'll admit, I was using a Wondertomb, but the interesting thing is something KO'd it, and it wasn't anything I recognize.

I really didn't want to try this more than once, so I made my whole team specifically to take care of things that could take out Wondertomb. I had trickers for stallers, wishers, aromatherapyers, but Fudari's Shibirudon took it out in two hits regardless and I lost to him.

It was his last pokemon and he had been using an ineffective thunderbolt with it until it was down to just the last two.

What did he use to hit the supposedly unhitable pokemon? I can read a considerable amount of Japanese, but I had animations off and I couldn't tell what this was at all. I don't think Shibirudon can learn firefang? I very curious what it might have been
Checked Serebii's dex, the thing can learn Gastro Acid.

When the english version comes out, will we be able to trade pokemon from the japanese version to the english game?

Of course. You could do that ever since GenIV.

Of course, you won't be able to rename the Pokémon to English names apart from five characters.

Can someone list every single effective special wall in this gen ''besides'' Blissey and Burungeru? I am not a big fan of the latter.

Where can I play fifth gen?
I played it on pokemon online for a while, then coyotte got abducted by aliens (that is the only logical explanation I can think of). People have been talking about still playing on sims, so what other ones are there (or is PO back up and I need a new client? I looked around but didn't see one).

Coyotte has been released by the aliens he changes his mind. Download the new client.

I know I checked for myself already once but I wonder if anyone else ever did.

I caught both Basurao Red and Blue to check their two abilities. They both ended up having the ability Adaptability AND Reckless. I've never received one that had something different, and I never received either of them receiving Rock Head.
(bulpapedia used to have it in their dex but fixed it, and now serebii has it up that they have different abilities...)

EDIT: looks like someone from Bulbapedia tried this out already. LINK
Its annoying how false information goes up.
I actually have a blue stripe Basurao with Rock Head, got from an in-game trade. Might just be that specific one that has a different ability. I'll provide a screenshot later.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
I need to know what I've done wrong here.

After getting a buttload of Pokemon and items from the dream world, completing the 10 steps (after using the cancel abuse several times...), I click on some buttons of the website next to Pokemon and items (just following what the little picture guide on the site showed me), an Oran Berry and then Taillow. It immediately closes me out of Dream World Forest. I still had access to DW, just not the forest.

I get Taillow in my game, and none of my items. The other 9 or so Pokemon I got are nowhere to be found.

What the hell?

hey, im just wondering in this gen should i be breeding for speed or power? eg a jolly or adamant doryuuzu, is there exceptions and if so which pokes?

how does one change HP type on PO?
and where can the item which evolves feebas be found?
On PO, when on teambuilder you click advanced options and choose, 'open in side window' or something like that. there you can changes IVs EVs etc.

Feebas evolves to Milotic when it's beauty is maximized by giving it lots of Poffins(I'm not sure if you can make poffins in 5th Gen but if not you'll need to transfer it to a 4TH Gen Japanese game and make it evolve there.

I actually have a blue stripe Basurao with Rock Head, got from an in-game trade. Might just be that specific one that has a different ability. I'll provide a screenshot later.
But I find it weird that the blue form can get THREE abilities, XD. I have a blue form Basurao with Reckless,(I caught one with adaptability too, but I didn't save just b/c I had one already).

Just to clarify, your Blue form Basurao's ability does say this?
いしあたま - Rock Head(sorry if you know japanese already)

I'll take a picture of mine if you like.
すてみ - Reckless(mine has this one, real cart, no AR or any hack)

And for Adaptability - てきおうりょく

EDIT: Oh, I just read what you wrote, XD(sorry about that). the in-game trade gives you the ability Rock Head. yeah, I guess if it's caught in the wild, then you receive Reckless or Adaptability then.

EDIT2: I just re-read what Serebii wrote on his page about the abilities and it seems that the Blue-Striped Form(he doesn't specifically, but wonder if it includes the other form)? can get the occasional Rock Head ability(besides the in-game trade)? Is is possible to get the "3rd" ability from catching/breeding?

Well well, after asking the same question 3 times, I decided to switch xD.

Is anyone nice enough to give me one of the two Exp.Share that are found in the game ? Like I said before, I clumsily lost mines, and definitely don't want to start my game again for that.

I really don't have anything special to offer, so yeah, a really nice person has to read this lol. Thanks by advance :)

blissey's new ability, healing heart, sounds similar to shed skin, just for your whole team, I have 2 questions about this:

1: can this cure status on the pokemon with healing heart or just other pokes?

2: what chance is it to cure a status per turn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)