Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I was taking a quiz the other day and I had to find the mean effective pressure pf a gas cycle. what I wrote was MEP, then I looked at it and saw what I wrote and the only thing I could think of was frickin Treadshot and I almost ran out of time because I started laughing so much in class.

so I was taking a quiz the other day and I had to find the mean effective pressure pf a gas cycle. what I wrote was MEP, then I looked at it and saw what I wrote and the only thing I could think of was frickin Treadshot and I almost ran out of time because I started laughing so much in class.
I'm glad my main language isn't english because just reading this made me laugh - imagining this on an exam is not so good =P

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sapphire Scramble Update #4

This thread is dying...So I'll make an attempt to revive it with Update #4 of my Sapphire Scramble! (Yay...)

Update #1
Update #2
Update #3

The Pokemon...
  • Wingull (FrostGull): Must Know Mist & One other Ice-Type Move (Bynine)
  • Gyarados: Must know Fire Blast/Thunder/Blizzard & one other Special Move. Must KO 10 E4/Champion Pokemon. (Athenodoros)
  • Pikachu: Cannot Evolve (Sprocket)
  • Torchic (Khan): Solo one Pokemon of each type (except for two, decided before game start (Fire & Ice)) up to 10 levels lower, & solo 2 Fully evolved Pokemon (One from a Gym Leader & Another from the Rival) & solo one of the champion's Pokemon. Complete one half of the challenge to evolve into Combusken & clear Victory Road to evolve into Blaziken.
  • Abra (Lolcat): Must have four different typed moves ASAP & always have moves of four different types. Can never evolve into Alakazam (DetroitLolcat)
  • Absol (Hirador): Pure Special attacker (auramaster)

The adventure so far in Text...
So, I had just got the Dynamo Badge, I had the HM for Rock Smash...But I needed a Pokemon that could use the HM, & the Nincada I was using as a temporary HM Slave couldn't learn it, so I had to go & look for a new HM Slave. I eventually found one walking through Route 110 in the form of a Zigzagoon & caught it, naming it "Zigzag". I taught him Rock Smash & Cut & ditched Cicada the Nincada into the PC. After that, I went to Rusturf Tunnel & smashed both boulders there, helping the lovey-doeys that were separated to reunite. I got the HM for Strength for spoils.

After that, I headed back to Mauville & went up Route 111. After breaking the Rock there, I encountered two people that many a trainer knows: The TV Couple Gabby & Ty. After making a blitzkrieg of them with Khan (Combusken) & Atheno (Gyarados), i answered their interview & because I was so lazy, I answered "Abra" to their question. I then continued on, when I couldn't progess further due to "moving sand", so I diverged left to Route 112.

I beat the trainers there & see a couple of Pirates blocking access to a cable car. I ignore them & enter the Fiery Path, coming out the other side. I beat the trainers there & reach the other side of Route 111, where I see some random mucking around with a tree. I bypass him & continue on to Route 113 after healing at an old granny's house. I find some ash & find a random who gives me a Soot Sack for nothing, & then continue along the Route, eventually arriving at Fallarbor Town.

I arrive there, heal at the Pokemon Centre & continue along Route 114, where FrostGull (Wingull) evolves into a Pelipper! I then arrived at a cave called "Meteor Falls" & find a couple of Pirates, who then get ambushed by some hotheads, whom their leader came along & introduced himself to me. After the skirmish, I come out the other side of the falls, go down Route 115, & arrive back at Rustboro, where I heal at the Pokemon Centre & prepare for the next part of the journey.

I head back through Rusturf Tunnel, & arrive in Mauville, where I head south & complete the Trick House Challenge. After that, I head back to Mauville, heal up, & go back to the place where the cable car is, only to see that the pirates are gone! I enter the car & find myself at the top of Mt. Chimney & find hotheads & pirates battling each other with Poochyena's. I gatecrash the party, & storm my way to the pirate leader, beating the minor pirates on the way, & challenging him to a battle.

I sent in Atheno while Archie, as he calls himself, send in a Mightyena. After flinch-haxing the hyena for a turn with Bite, Atheno bites again as Mightyena resorted to sand-chucking. At this point, Atheno resorted to unleashing his Draconic Rage, dealing 40HP of damage to the Mightyena, putting him in critical health, as he bit back at Atheno. At this point, Archie resorted to an evil crime syndicate leader's favourite item: A Super Potion. The heal up was for free as Atheno missed with Dragon Rage. But not to worry, Atheno killed the Mightyena in 2 turns, after being chucked more sand.
Next in was a Golbat, who survived a Bite to confuse Atheno with Supersonic. It became annoying as Atheno's only command was to kill itself & that's what he did: kill himself in confusion... :(
So I sent in Lolcat (Kadabra), who quickly KOed Golbat with one Psybeam.
Last in was a Sharpedo, & Lolcat came out fighting, sending one Shock Wave Sharpedo's way...Only to almost KO with it...Sharpedo OHKOed in return with Crunch.
So I sent in FrostGull. Archie then uses a Super Potion on Sharpedo, but it wasn't enough, as FrostGull KOed the Shark with Wing Attack, winning me the battle.

After that, I went through a cutscene, then went down the now avaliable Jagged Pass, to arrive in Lavaridge Town. I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Centre there, & picked up an egg from an old geezer, before going inside the Lavaridge Gym, where I beat the trainers there before challenging Flannery for Gym Badge #4.

I sent in Khan while Flannery sends in a Slugma. Khan shrugs off a piss weak Smog to 2HKO with Double Kick.
Next was another Slugma (Hey, Species Clause!!!) who survived a Double Kick to set up Light Screen. Flannery then heals Slugma with a Hyper Potion as Khan pecks it. Another Double Kick came in Slugma's direction as she set up Sunny Day...Uh oh. Flannery then heals up her Slugma with another Hyper Potion. It wasn't enough as Khan 2HKOes with Double Kick.
Last was Torkoal, who easily shrugs off another Double Kick to use her feminine charms on Khan, attracting him to her. While Khan stood there dreaming about a Female Torkoal's...err...whatever extra bits a Female Torkoal has, Torkoal went ahead to 2HKO with Body Slam, the first of which paralysed Khan.
So I sent in Atheno for Payback. Atheno survives a Body Slam to KO Torkoal with 2 Dragon Rages, winning me the battle, the Heat Badge, & the TM for Overheat.

After leaving the Gym, that May chick finds me again & gives me a Go-Goggles, which apparently allows me to see through moving sand. After the meeting, I proceed to heal in the Pokemon Centre & get ready for the next leg. So, now I can see through moving sand, I have four Badges, I can now battle my in-game father, & that means an opportunity to get the G.L.F.E.P. Solo for Khan. Now I'm in the mid-game part of this adventure, things are going smoothly, and...yeah. And that's where we leave off...

And the Current Team...

Khan (Male Combusken) @ Nothing
Lv:26/Quiet/Blaze
-Scratch
-Peck
-Double Kick
-Ember

Types (*Not Soloed, Underlines are omitted): Dark, Normal, Bug, Water, Flying, Grass, Fighting, Ground, Rock, Psychic, Poison, Ghost, Steel, Electric, Dragon*, Gym Leader*, Rival*, Champion*, Fire, Ice

Comments: Doing quite well at the moment...

Atheno (Male Gyarados) @ Nothing
Lv:26/Modest/Intimidate
-Splash
-Tackle
-Bite
-Dragon Rage

Comments: Extremely powerful, with Bite as a special attack (I think Dark is classified as Special in Gen 3), looking forward to getting the required moveset...

Lolcat (Male Kadabra) @ Nothing
Lv:27/Lax/Synchronise
-Teleport
-Psybeam
-Shock Wave
-Thief

Comments: Doing well since evolution. Cannot evolve any further, but for now, Lolcat is doing very well for me.

FrostGull (Male Pelipper) @ Nothing
Lv:27/Lonely/Keen Eye
-Mist
-Water Gun
-Protect
-Wing Attack

Comments: Doing much better since evolution, but time will tell whether his usefulness will remain...

So, Four Gym Badges, Still a while until I get the other two Scramble-mons, things are going oh so smoothly at the moment, but will the Scramble Party continue to build the momentum? Stay tuned...

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This thread is not dying it is in a slump. It typically slows down everey 50 pages and picks up again about 20 pages after that. I imagine activity will pick up once zdrup gets his tournament together. Admitterly it will probably die once B/W are released in NA but that`s when you re-create this thread in UT.

This thread is the most active on Stark since Uncharted Territory was created but sometimes it "dies" only to be revived days later.

There's still a place available because those three people haven't replied yet. If they don't reply in three hours I'll choose a tier (they are 3-3 now) and start giving a bye on Round 1.

I totally agree Vratix. And we have to make the new thread but I suggest we wait till BW comes out on NA.

Yes doom you're in and your vote has been counted

This thread is the most active on Stark since Uncharted Territory was created but sometimes it "dies" only to be revived days later.

There's still a place available because those three people haven't replied yet. If they don't reply in three hours I'll choose a tier (they are 3-3 now) and start giving a bye on Round 1.
If there's a spot left I'll take it (and not go inactive).

HG Scramble update!

Restrictions
-HG bring Atheno the female Remoraid. It must Solo one of Claire's Dragonairs to evolve and evolve at THAT SPECIFIC BATTLE. Upon evolution immediately replace all of Atheno's moves. Any moves it had may not be recovered at any point. After it evolves all of its attacking moves must either a)all receive STAB or b)not have any STAB. (From Vratix)

-Rhyperior for HG. I think you can get Rhyhorns from the Safari Zone. However, you hit its head when you threw rocks at it and it thinks it is Palmer's Rhyperior from DP. Palmer's Rhyperior know Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt and Rock Wrecker, has an expert belt and has Solid Rock. This is what your Rhyperior has to copy, although to save you days at the Game Corner, you may use Fire Blast, Blizzard and Thunder instead. (from athenodoros)

-Catch a Hoothoot named Shiny. It can only use moves that Ash's Noctowl used. Once it evolves, it can't even know any moves unless Ash's Noctowl used them. After viewing every TV in Johto with Shiny in your party, change its nickname to Forisia, it can hold any item it wants, and it must learn one move that Ash's Noctowl doesn't know. (from auramaster)

-catch an Oddish. It must always know Sweet Scent, and will evolve into Vileplume if female, Bellossom if male. (yaya0)

- Epic the Dunsparce, Sunny Day, SolarBeam, Iron Tail, Earthquake. Highest Level, appear in every gym battle. (addiethunder)

-Totodile. Name it Croc. Must have -Atk Nature and know Scary Face/Screech, WaterGun/Ice Beam, Crunch/Superpower, Roar/Protect/Swagger. Croconaw has to solo 3 gym leader mains to evolve. (Its a Random)

Journey
Only took one soft reset to get me a Timid Totodile, named him Croc and went about my business. Caught Shiny the Hoothoot, who really has been fairly useless thus far, as he cannot use any special moves for quite a long time. Croc solo'd Falkner's Pidgeotto to complete one of his evolution requirements. Afterwords, rock smashed a rock in Dark Cave to catch Epic the Dunsparce.

Bugsy was a bit of a problem, as I had nothing good against Scyther. Led with Epic and used Glare to paralyze, then Bite spammed with Croc for the flinch hax KO. Hoothoot cleaned up against Metapod and Kakuna. Afterwards, caught my Oddish, named TLO (The Little One). 10 Points for the reference. Really focused on leveling Shiny and TLO as I made my way to Whitney, also taught Epic headbutt.

Whitney was a slouch. Glare + Headbutt + Serene Grace does indeed = Epic. 100% decrease defense with Rock Smash also helps. Afterwards, bought some TM's that I need later (ie, Solarbeam). So, now I am moving on with...

The Team

Shiny the Hoothoot - Lvl 17
Timid
Keen Eye
-Tackle
-Peck
-Hypnosis
-Reflect

Really won't be useful until I can use something like Extrasensory or Air Slash or watch every TV in Johto. -_-'

Croc the Croconaw - Lvl 18
Timid
Torrent
-Bite
-Leer
-Water Gun
-Scary Face

Doing well so far, can't wait for my favourite combo of all time (Swagger + Screech). Ice Beam and Crunch won't hurt either.

Epic the Dunsparce - Lvl 21
Docile
Serene Grace
-Headbutt
-Glare
-Rollout
-Rock Smash

I kinda wish I could keep Glare and Headbutt forever, but oh well. Just bought Solarbeam and will teach it shortly. Sunny Day, Earthquake and Solarbeam don't come for a while though, so I get a bit longer with flinchax.

TLO the Oddish - Lvl 16
Modest
Chlorophyll
-Absorb
-Sweet Scent
-Acid
-Cut

The resident cave killer, and that is about its only use right now. But once Epic learns Sunny Day, this thing will be a fearsome sweeper.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Nice to see other people updating their scrambles. :)

I think Epic could be MVP for your scramble Dexington, & you managed to make a good combo out of the challenge I gave you, nice. Good Luck for the rest of your scramble.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Remember that however good a Dunsparce's moveset is, it is still (somewhat akin to Regigigas and friends) held back by a simple fact:

It is a Dunsparce.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Pearl No-Evo Scramble Update #2

LC Mons FTW! Here's the second Update to the scramble!

Update #1

The Pokemon...
  • Shinx (Lailaps): Must know Return (Athenodoros)
  • Piplup (Mr Penguin): Must be male. Must solo rival's main Pokemon at each battle. Once Surf is learned, it may never learn another level up or Water type move (Sprocket)
  • Buneary (Larolla): When it learns a level up move, the oldest move is replaced. It is to be taught exactly 2 TM's/HM's after each gym, starting with the 2nd. Cannot learn more than 2 TM's or 2 HM's at any time (auramaster)
  • Misdreavus (Missy): Can only learn & use STAB moves. For it to learn other type attacks, you must own an Unown of an appropriate HP (Paradox808)
  • Hippopotas: Cannot use Normal-type moves. If it has one, it must be overwritten ASAP (DetroitLolcat)
  • Starly: Must have a moveset of Quick Attack/Agility, Whirlwind/Endeavor, Brave Bird/Take Down & Fly before Palkia. Must Solo Gardenia at a level below 17, Maylene below 33, & One of Volkner's Pokemon (Chocolate-Kipp)

The adventure so far in text...
So, I was just coming off my first badge, & I was ready to head back to Jubilife. I return there & get attacked by two Spacemen. Lucas joined me for this battle, & the combination of Chocolate (Starly) & Lucas' Chimchar quickly saw the spacemen get knocked out. I then head north towards Route 204 & catch myself a Bidoof named "Doofus" to use as a HM Slave. I smash the boulders with it in the cave & eventually arrive in Floraroma Town.

Arriving in Floraroma, I get a Sprayduck can & get told by a little girl to deal with some spacemen at the Valley Windworks. Arriving there, I deal with a Spaceman, who quickly locks himself inside the nearby building. I then go back to Floraroma & deal with two more Spacemen & get a key for the Valley Windworks building. I break inside, scare the living daylights out of a crafty spaceman, & barge my way to Mars, one of the elite spacewoman, & challenge her to a battle.

I sent in Lailaps (Shinx) while Mars sends in a Zubat. Lailaps dodges a Toxic & survives two bites to 3HKO with Bite.
Last in her arsenal was a Purugly. Purugly quickly Fakes Lailaps out of the battle with Fake Out.
So I sent in Mr Penguin (Piplup), who wastes no time dropping Purugly's Attack to -6 with Growl, withstanding the flurry of Faint Attacks & Scratches. 5 Potions later & Mr Penguin eventually Bubbles Purugly to death, winning me the battle.

After that, Mars & her cohorts ran away in fear & I got thanked for scaring them away. After healing up at Floraroma, I go & stock up on items, (At the end, I was left with 28 Pokedollars) & head out through Route 205. I eventually arrive at Eterna Forest, where I team up with a girl with a Chansey & make my way through the forest. Along the way, I capture a Buneary named "Larolla" & a Misdreavus named "Missy", the new recruits for the LC Mons Squad. Larolla became the beauty of the team, while Missy attempted to prove that he was the most brokenest ghost in LC history. I eventually make it out of the forest & make my way to Eterna.

At Eterna, I heal up again, get the HM for Cut from a Chick called Cynthia, & I get an Underground Kit from the Underground Man. I then go inside the Gym there, beat the minor trainers there, & challenged Gardenia to a battle for Badge #2, where I must solo her with Chocolate at a level below 17. This was the successful attempt.

I sent in Chocolate (Lv15) while Gardenia sent in a Cherubi, after getting in one Double Team, Chocolate quickly 2HKOes with Wing Attack, all while Cherubi raised her Sp. Atk with Growth & protected her team with Safeguard.
Next was Turtwig, who took a while to go down due to Reflect, Withdraw & Super Potions, but at the beginning, Chocolate wasted no time getting to +6 Evasion with Double Team & dodged attack after attack to eventually KO after about 10 Wing Attacks.
Last was Roserade, Who was KOed after 7 Wing Attacks (Thanks to Reflect & Sitrus Berry) while Roserade kept on missing.

So I had won the battle, the Forest Badge, & the TM for Grass Knot. Above all, Chocolate soloed Gardenia at a level below 17 in 3 attempts: The first attempt I ragequitted because Turtwig wasn't going down, thanks to a Cherubi Leech Seed, & the Second attempt, everything was going right until Roserade came out & KOed with Magical Leaf. -_-

So After that, I healed at the Pokemon Centre & got ready for the next part. Now I have to teach Larolla two TM's, just which ones I'll teach you'll find out soon. And that's where we leave off...

And the current team...

Larolla (Female Buneary) @ Nothing
Lv:15/Timid/Klutz
-Foresight
-Defence Curl
-Endure
-Frustration
Comments: Just got to find 2 TM's to use for it, Frustration doing a lot of damage...At the moment...

Missy (Male Misdreavus) @ Nothing
Lv:15/Calm/Levitate
-Confuse Ray
-Psywave
-Spite
-Astonish
Unown HP's obtained: None
Comments: The most brokenest Ghost in Little Cup History can only use Astonish as an attacking move at the moment, but he's doing well for the time being.

Chocolate (Male Starly) @ Nothing
Lv:17/Lax/Keen Eye
-Endeavour
-Double Team
-Quick Attack
-Wing Attack
Comments: Did a very good job to solo Gardenia at a level below 17, now to solo Maylene below 33...

Mr Penguin (Male Piplup) @ Nothing
Lv:19/Modest/Torrent
-Pound
-Growl
-Bubble
-Peck
Comments: Didn't do much this update, but its done enough. Rival battle coming up, so watch his level rise.

Lailaps (Female Shinx) @ Nothing
Lv:20/Jolly/Intimidate
-Tackle
-Spark
-Charge
-Bite
Comments: Can get Return next update, became incredibly useful since obtaining Spark. Lailaps has picked up the slack & is the current MVP.

So, Update #2 done, have 2 Badges, need to teach Larolla 2 TM's/HM's, & ummm...yeah. Stay tuned for more updates! :)

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
To complete my collection of Scrambles I have queued up to do (I finally have some free time to play!), gimee a FireRed Scramble.

Rules:

- No trading except to evolve (maybe)
- Kanto Regional Pokedex only (ie: original 151)
- I want twenty Pokemon! I will pick six of the twenty at random using the mystical powers of a D20. Just in case I don't get 20, i'll call it good after Nov 18th and go from there.
- Duplicates will be allowed, but I would prefer not to have too many.
- All must be obtained before Victory Road. At least one must be caught before the first gym.
- No Charmander, please.

The Chosen Six
2. (Its_A_Random) Take the Farfetch'd you get from Vermilion City. Its moveset must be the Smogon Knock Off set. It must solo 5 Gym Leader Pokemon & 2 E4 Pokemon with this set.
3. (doomvendingmachine) Mankey named "Brass Mnky". The only condition is that its that the only physical attack it can use is low kick, and it must solo a gym leader to evolve.
4. (Dexington) Kabuto. Must solo Blaine to evolve into a Kabutops. After evolving, it may only know all physical attacks or all special attacks. Name it Grim.
7. (Dark Ray) Clefairy named "I'm Random" it must learn Metronome ASAP and once it has it can only use metronome untill it runs out of pp.
9. (Dummy007) Voltorb. It may evolve after either 1) paralyzing 15 Pokemon with Static, or 2) blocking 10 moves with Soundproof. Upon evolving, it may not learn level-up moves. Name it Ultra Ball.
17. (Missingno. Master) Weezing. As soon as you catch it, you must teach it Flamethrower and Thunderbolt, as well as two of these four: Smog, Smokescreen, Sludge, Poison Gas, Tackle, and Haze). If it does not meet the criteria after you catch it and teach it the TMs, you must take it to the move relearner ASAP to rectify this. It also must be within five levels of your highest leveled Pokémon at all times. It can be caught as a Koffing, and if that's the case, it must be evolved ASAP.

The Random 20
1. (Arcticblast) Arcanine. It must know three moves that can be learned by Charmander and cannot know Extremespeed. It cannot be used against Erika or Blaine.
2. (Its_A_Random) Take the Farfetch'd you get from Vermilion City. Its moveset must be the Smogon Knock Off set. It must solo 5 Gym Leader Pokemon & 2 E4 Pokemon with this set.
3. (doomvendingmachine) Mankey named "Brass Mnky". The only condition is that its that the only physical attack it can use is low kick, and it must solo a gym leader to evolve.
4. (Dexington) Kabuto. Must solo Blaine to evolve into a Kabutops. After evolving, it may only know all physical attacks or all special attacks. Name it Grim.
5. (chocolate-kipp) Bulbasaur. In order to evolve past Bulbasaur, it must know and keep Tackle at all times.
6. (Texas Cloverleaf) Koffing. Its moveset mist contain three non-damaging moves. If the remaining move is Special, it must always be your lowest levelled team member. If its remaining move is Physical, it must solo one of Sabrina`s Pokemon and three of her gym trainers. If its remaining move is support, do what you want with it. Anyway you go, it must solo Giovanni to evolve. Name it choking. Final restriction. It must solo Lance`s Dragonite, as a Weezing.
7. (Dark Ray) Clefairy named "I'm Random" it must learn Metronome ASAP and once it has it can only use metronome untill it runs out of pp.
8. (ungulateman) Arbok named Hiss. It has to learn as many sound-based moves as possible. (As determined by the ability Soundproof.)
9. (Dummy007) Voltorb. It may evolve after either 1) paralyzing 15 Pokemon with Static, or 2) blocking 10 moves with Soundproof. Upon evolving, it may not learn level-up moves. Name it Ultra Ball.
10. (RedMeowth) Pikachu named "NOT ASH'S!". It may not learn or use Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, or Iron Tail. To become a Raichu, it must first defeat Surge's Raichu alone or learn Thunder by leveling up.
11. (DetroitLolcat) Psyduck. No evolving. (if the odds of this getting picked is the odds of Sheer Cold hitting it can't be THAT creative). Name it Cthulhu
12. (Vratix) Magnemite. Name it Polarized, only bring it If you also bring the Voltorb.
(Include the comma in the nickname)

It may not be used in any of the same battles that Voltorb is used in. It must evolve before Voltorb does AND before you battle the Cinnabar Gym.
Additionally, Polarized, must solo either a)All the trainers in the Cinnabar Gym (excluding Blaine) or b)ALL the trainers you encounter on your first escapade to the Sevii Islands.
If Polarized, completes a) it may not be used for b).
You may not use any Revives in an attempt to fulfill a).
13. (More Cowbell) Eevee. Eevee must be lv 40 to evolve, and can only use Normal-moves until then. Can evolve into an Eeveelution of choice, with a moveset of choice.
14. (BiGGiE) Snorlax. This particular Snorlax is very self-conscious about its weight and has been teased ever since childhood. As such, it is trying its best to get into shape. Therefore, it must learn the following moves ASAP: Double-Team (Cardio), Strength (Weight Lifting), Brick Break (Martial Arts), an elemental punch of your choice (Boxing, + move coverage). Must be nicknamed Chubbs.
15. (icay4321) Clefairy. It MUST eveolve after Lt. Surge. It may not use Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, or Psychic. Call it "MyStar". Whenever you switch Pokemon in battle, MyStar must be the first one you switch to.
16. (chocolate-kipp) Diglett. Only use it in battles against Gym Leaders.
17. (Missingno. Master) Weezing. As soon as you catch it, you must teach it Flamethrower and Thunderbolt, as well as two of these four: Smog, Smokescreen, Sludge, Poison Gas, Tackle, and Haze). If it does not meet the criteria after you catch it and teach it the TMs, you must take it to the move relearner ASAP to rectify this. It also must be within five levels of your highest leveled Pokémon at all times. It can be caught as a Koffing, and if that's the case, it must be evolved ASAP.
18. (Athenodoros) Nidoran (m). It must solo gym leader/Elite Four Pokemon whose levels sum to 200 in order to evolve to a Nidoking, and in order to evolve to Nidorino, it must solo two of the above Pokemon.
19. (Texas Cloverleaf) Drowzee named Dreamz. It must know Hypnosis, Dream Eater and Nightmare (if possible) ASAP. if you can`t teach it Nightmare have it know Skill Swap instead.
20. (auramaster) Dratini named CRITICAL!! It must be number 20 on your list. No move restrictions, but if it faints, you must white out.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Take an Arcanine. It must know three moves that can be learned by Charmander and cannot know Extremespeed. It cannot be used against Erika or Blaine.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Sprocket, take the Farfetch'd you get from Vermilion City.

Its moveset must be the Knock Off Set on this page. (All the moves are level up moves) It must solo 5 Gym Leader Pokemon & 2 E4 Pokemon with this set.

Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)