Bummer's Art Shack

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Guys.
tags. Please use them. (I forgot to use them last time though!) But that aside, thanks for brining up your favorites, as it's good to see how different people pick different strips.

ANYWAY

It's Friday tomorrow, meaning another update, but I might as well make a sneak unveiling in here for all of ye. It's the first strip of three poking fun at learning and forgetting moves, hope you enjoy.

Do not attempt this at home.

Heart Gold dex entry: When agitated, this Pokémon protects itself by spraying poisonous sweat from its pores.
This is probably the oddest thing about it. Lethal AND gross!

Hmmm...what do you think would happen if a pokeball "accidentaly" opened in your backpack while a pokemon were inside? Just a thought. XD

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Aaaaaaand it's Monday.

ToastTyrant13 said:
Hmmm...what do you think would happen if a pokeball "accidentaly" opened in your backpack while a pokemon were inside?
The backpack would burst and the hero would stand there looking dumb or being squashed underneath. Nothing new, I'm afraid.

what if it was a smaller pokemon that would suffocate inside the backpack? then when the trainer calls it out to battle he has a look of comical horror?

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yeah that always bothered me too

how does a mole learn aerial ace

turns out he just transforms into the Red Baron

fantastic

I got the best idea for a comic earlier today! Basicly, the male trainer of Unova is walking down a street in Black City. Then he sees Marley from DPP walk by, thinks she's a Gothitelle, and has his Oshawott attack her. She shows no emotion ('cause she's goth) while saying: I'm a PERSON, you ***.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
I got the best idea for a comic earlier today! Basicly, the male trainer of Unova is walking down a street in Black City. Then he sees Marley from DPP walk by, thinks she's a Gothitelle, and has his Oshawott attack her. She shows no emotion ('cause she's goth) while saying: I'm a PERSON, you ***.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
I gave you a luvdisc. I actually came across some of your work while browsing on DeviantArt. Nice to see you are on Smogon.

Confuse ray comic
Intimidate comic
---
Pokeball comic
---
Lapras egg comic
---
Reporter comic
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alch Edit: Please don't quote multiple pictures. Being insightful would also help.
Ted edit:that wasn't insight, in that case, heres some

My gosh, I love this. Reminds me of "Super Effective", except not in story order. You definitely need to make a joke about the Azurill-Marill Trans-gender issue. +)

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
Does that mean you like it?
Oh right, forgot that could be taken both ways.

Sorry, but I'll pass on that idea. Thanks for sharing!

You definitely need to make a joke about the Azurill-Marill Trans-gender issue. +)
I think I heard of this before, but didn't bothered to remember and/or look it up. Not soemthing that immediately strikes my humor nerve as gender switches is something several people are aware of (remember Jurassic Park????), but the way genders varies between species is definitly something that I can dig deeper into.

I just wanted to let you know, the comic you have about alakazam learning a 5th move made it on the 'Funny Pics' app for iPhones and iPod Touches. This is the most downloaded funny picture app on the app store, so congratulations to you!

I really enjoy your comic. Very well done.

I thought of a few general things off of the top of my head:

-Headbutting trees in search of small insects/birds
-Digging your way out of a large cave-- escape rope too
-How there is somehow a new berry/apricorn on every tree in the region at 12:00 AM (G/S/C)
-Being told about your atrocious bike riding skills on the Mach Bike from some guy just sitting there on Cycling Road
-Spraying "Parlyz Heal" on a Pokemon to instantly remove a debilitating injury
-Gengar having Levitate despite the fact that it doesn't seem to hover
-Resurrecting fossils (just walk out of the building and go back in-- suddenly, your fossil is ready. Also, the fact that fossils can be resurrected in the first place)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)