Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
My starting PIDRNG frame is 2219, shiny frame is 2528. What is the safest way to advance my frame? (not 309 saves)
Im abusing volcarona, so im in relic castle.

How can I check my IVs without an IV battle

Get all the Rare Candies you can get in-game(i believe it's 8). Save, and use them. Put the stats for each level into an IV calculator(Metalkid's). GO on until you accurately know them, and reset your game. This is much more accurate, but costs a little more time.

What would be a better nature for ScarfChomp? Adamant or jolly?

set:

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Veil
Nature:
4 Hp/252 Atk/252 Spd
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Fang
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Would it be more appropriate to ask for someone to check a freshly RNG'd Pokemon's ability in the Dream World once the Wi-Fi forum is entirely up and running again? I note the 5th Gen Info thread is back open, but the requests thread still isn't... :X

Sorry; I'm just wanting to check to see if I got the Pokemon I was trying to RNG for without waiting a day to put him to bed. There's no other way I can tell other than whether he has his Dream World ability or not. :(

Would it be more appropriate to ask for someone to check a freshly RNG'd Pokemon's ability in the Dream World once the Wi-Fi forum is entirely up and running again? I note the 5th Gen Info thread is back open, but the requests thread still isn't... :X

Sorry; I'm just wanting to check to see if I got the Pokemon I was trying to RNG for without waiting a day to put him to bed. There's no other way I can tell other than whether he has his Dream World ability or not. :(
This request doesn't make any sense. Putting a Pokemon to bed doesn't do anything to it like you seem to think it does. The DW abilities are on the Pokemon you befriend in the Dream World.

Question of my own: For the Battle Subway mostly, what's a good Pokemon to complement a Sigilyph? Suggestions for both single and double battle partners would be nice.

This request doesn't make any sense. Putting a Pokemon to bed doesn't do anything to it like you seem to think it does. The DW abilities are on the Pokemon you befriend in the Dream World.

Question of my own: For the Battle Subway mostly, what's a good Pokemon to complement a Sigilyph? Suggestions for both single and double battle partners would be nice.

Wait, then. I'm confused. I've not read much information so far on how Dream World abilities work. So the only Pokemon that can have hidden abilities, ever, are the ones that you meet in the Dream World? Having a Pokemon you captured or bred in-game visit the Dream World won't potentially change their ability while they're there (even temporarily)?

Wait, then. I'm confused. I've not read much information so far on how Dream World abilities work. So the only Pokemon that can have hidden abilities, ever, are the ones that you meet in the Dream World? Having a Pokemon you captured or bred in-game visit the Dream World won't potentially change their ability while they're there (even temporarily)?
No, that would be horrible.

No, that would be horrible.

Well, derp. I'm an idiot, then.

MegaMewtwo, what are you running on your Sigilyph? A partner that can learn good Fighting moves would probably be a good place to start, though I'm afraid I couldn't suggest any specific Pokemon you could use off-hand at the moment... Knowing the set you've got on it would help a bit.

MegaMewtwo, what are you running on your Sigilyph? A partner that can learn good Fighting moves would probably be a good place to start, though I'm afraid I couldn't suggest any specific Pokemon you could use off-hand at the moment... Knowing the set you've got on it would help a bit.
My Sigilyph:

Sigilyph @ Leftovers
Magic Guard
Timid
252 HP/Speed 4 Def (Defense EVs were to compensate for a 29 Defense IV, it has equal defenses at Lv50)
Cosmic Power
Stored Power
Roost
Air Slash

I'm not the kind of person who does the Psycho Shift stuff, and Air Slash can help with things that die to it and are too risky to set up on, like Breloom.

Is the proces for finding your SID in Gen 5 same as the process for other gens or is it diferent? If it is different could someone link me to a guide or explain it to me please.

And @ Flib - I didn't think they allowed links to 4chan lol
I haven't found any rules or anything regarding it, but if it's considered inappropriate, I'll edit my post.
However, the Pokemon board is a SFW one, so I don't see why it would be an issue.

I haven't found any rules or anything regarding it, but if it's considered inappropriate, I'll edit my post.
However, the Pokemon board is a SFW one, so I don't see why it would be an issue.

I just didn't know it was allowed.

Also I have a question, can someone help me evolve my Boldore? (Asking here since WiFi forum is down IIRC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back