Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chielee, take a Litwick, who must be caught on your first trip to Celestial Tower. This Litwick, unfortunately, has gone through a lot of emotional turmoil, and as a result, he has sunk into depression, and so, his fire has gone out. As such, he cannot use any fire moves. However, with your teammates rallying around Litwick, he endeavours to do his best for you versus Skyla, and must solo one of her Pokémon. Protip: Don't pick Swanna. With Skyla defeated, your team gives a loud cheer for Litwick, lifting the little spirit's spirit. As a result, his fire begins to grow again, and he can now use Fire Moves with a base power of LESS THAN 50.

Enter Twist Mountain in Winter. It must be Winter. You rely heavily on Litwick's still fairly weak flame to keep you warm, and so, he must lead the way through it. But your trust in him gives him yet more confidence, so he can use Fire Moves with up to 60 Base Power now!

However, the trek through Twist Mountain leaves Litwick exhausted, and unable to compete in the Icirrus Gym. Disappointed his inability to assist you there, he goes for some solo training. When you exit the Gym, you run into him at Dragonspiral Tower... Just as he evolves to Lampent! He can now use Fire moves up to 70 power.

To demonstrate his new power, Lampent must solo Bianca on route 9 - yes, even if she has Samurott. Protip: Will-o-Wisp + Hex the bastard. He becomes a trusted, valuable member of your group now, and settles comfortably into his role.

You approach Victory Road at night, unable to see through the darkness of the cave. Lampent to the rescue! He must lead the entire way through the cave. Again, this boosts his flame and confidence to allow him to use Fire Moves up to 100 power. So go ahead and chance Inferno if you like.

Lampent's final test? Soloing Marshal. In respect for the lantern's might, he hands you the Dusk Stone you need to evolve him to Chandelure. With his newfound power, Chandelure's flame burns brighter than ever. He can now use any Fire move he chooses! Let rip with Fire Blast! Your enemies better have Burn Heal!

Summary:
- Catch a Litwick on your first trip up Celestial Tower
- Cannot use Fire moves until soloing one of Skyla's Pokémon.
- After Skyla, can use Fire moves <50 power.
- Leads through Twist Mountain IN WINTER.
- After Twist Mountain, can use Fire moves up to 60 power.
- Cannot participate in Icirrus Gym.
- May evolve to Lampent after Icirrus. May now use Fire moves up to 70 power.
- Solo Bianca on Route 9.
- Lead through Victory Road.
- After Victory Road, can use Fire Moves up to 100 power.
- Solo Marshal.
- Can now evolve to Chandelure. No more restrictions on move power. Go nuts.
@Futachimaru: I'm feeling lazy. Therefore, TAKE THAT!

@Futachimaru

You get a Munna named Tired. If you decide not to evolve it, there are no restrictions except that it must keep Yawn.

If, however, you do decide to evolve it, it gets uncontrollably tired and must have a moveset including Yawn and Rest (found in Castelia). It must use Yawn when it is sent out, regardless of the opposing Pokémon. After it fights, it must immediately be taken to the Pokémon Center to rest or use Rest in the next battle (after Yawn, that is).

Futachimaru:

Simple one here: Catch either a Lillipup or Patrat off Route 1. If you choose to catch the Patrat, no restrictions apply. If you choose Lillipup, you may not use healing/status items during any battle for the duration of the game.

@Chieliee

So, you like Escavalier, do ya?

Well, too bad! Instead, you get its lower form, Karrablast. Name it No Guard. Thinking it's a No Guard Karrablast, it can only use moves that have 90% accuracy or less. It may never evolve.

EDIT: Moves without accuracy (like Substitute and Swords Dance) are acceptable.
Moves I may choose from:

Level-Up:
Endure
Fury Attack
Take Down
Swords Dance

TM:
Toxic
Protect
Rain Dance
Double Team
Swagger
Substitute

Breeding:
Megahorn
Screech

Am I allowed to breed him?

@son of Shadoo: Wonderful. I love the idea

@kingofkongs: Same

Still need 3 (or more?) members!

@ Chieliee:

you start your challange with Bacon the Tepig...
afraid of people that try to turn it into bacon it must use Flame charge whenever it enters a battle to raise its speed...
also must learn and keep smog as a last resort move(to escape from those mean people)...
last two moves must be recoil moves because as an emboar it wishes it had its dream world ability...
solo an e4 of your choice...

so:
-Bacon the tepig
-start every battle with flame charge
-know smog and two recoil moves
-solo an e4 of your choice

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Chieliee & Futachimaru both get 1260 the Scraggy. This Scraggy only has 1260 health total. Each time 1260 takes damage, it loses health from that total, counting down. Once it's health hits 0, it dies & cannot be replaced. This health bar cannot be replenished in anyway at all...Except...
Firstly, to aid you, you get three Potions to last you throughout the game. You can only use one when 1260's health falls below 1000. Using one will recover 1260's health by 20% of his current health.
In addition, you get three "jokers", which you can use at any time, you must declare when your using a joker before you start a battle which you want to use one on. In the battles where you use a joker, any damage done to 1260 in that battle will not count towards the 1260 total.
Also, 1260 must solo a Gym Leader of your choice. Whichever one you choose, you may not use a joker on that battle.

Have fun you two, & good luck.

I kind of want to do one of these for Blue to pass the time. Although I kinda only want 3 Pokemon, since they tend to be underleveled otherwise.

Chieliee & Futachimaru both get 1260 the Scraggy. This Scraggy only has 1260 health total. Each time 1260 takes damage, it loses health from that total, counting down. Once it's health hits 0, it dies & cannot be replaced. This health bar cannot be replenished in anyway at all...Except...
Firstly, to aid you, you get three Potions to last you throughout the game. You can only use one when 1260's health falls below 1000. Using one will recover 1260's health by 20% of his current health.
In addition, you get three "jokers", which you can use at any time, you must declare when your using a joker before you start a battle which you want to use one on. In the battles where you use a joker, any damage done to 1260 in that battle will not count towards the 1260 total.
Also, 1260 must solo a Gym Leader of your choice. Whichever one you choose, you may not use a joker on that battle.

Have fun you two, & good luck.
hmmm... seems a little bit hard to keep track of. I'll try anyway

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Its_A_Random's Super Random Spectacular Scramble! (A 1k Challenge) - Update #1

While I'm online, I might as well do the first update to my scramble, as promised. (This is Heart Gold Version btw.)

Original Post

• Red Gyarados [Easy]: Must know & keep Dragon Dance (Texas Cloverleaf)
  • Ho-Oh (DscoNferno) [Creative]: Must have a move from the following categories:
    Turn Up the Heat- Sunny Day / Sacred Fire / Overheat / basically any Fire move
    Super Fly- Fly / Brave Bird
    Get His Swagg On- Swagger / Punishment / Hyper Beam
    Chill- Recover / Rest / Roost
    Must solo 2 Kanto Gym Leaders, whenever a Pokemon uses a move with Dance in its name, it must come in & kill it, & it must solo Red's Pikachu (Dummy007)
  • Sunkern (Troll) [Hard]: RNG a number between 1-20. This is how many GLP Troll must solo before evolution (+1 E4 Member if number is less than 10, or 2 if number is less then 5). Can only be healed through the use of Pokemon Centres, max three per town when Troll is in the party, Must be done on first try, otherwise, may never evolve until I solo Blue. Only STAB move is Seed Bomb (Galladiator)
  • Sudowoodo [Creative]: Must win the 5 Pokeathlon events with Sudowoodo, then buy an item & use it on it. I must then teach it a TM/MT move starting with the same letter as the used Item. After each badge, I must participate it in a Pokeathlon Challenge (ObsidianRanger)
  • Kangaskhan [Payback]: If Scrappy as ability, Must know Normal & Fighting type moves & cannot be used against Morty. If Early Bird as Ability, Must solo Morty, & when it learns a new move, it must replace the oldest move it knows. Either way, it must solo an E4 Member of my choice on the first try, failure to do so means it must give up a move slot permanently (Skwog)
  • Nidoran M/F (Very Able/NoReserves) [Variable]: If it has poison point it can't have any poison type moves and must solo either Koga or Janine, if it has rivalry it must appear against all gym leaders of the same gender unless it conflicts with another challenge and solo 1 GL of the same gender.
    If it's male you must teach it swagger, if it's female you must teach it attract.
    Now it gets a move based on nature, +att=physical attack, +spa=special, +def/spdef=growl/leer depending on gender, +speed=substitute and neutral=whatever you want.
    Next you get a move based on which of the following GLs you choose to solo, if you solo whitney you get headbutt, if you solo chuck you get focus punch, if you solo pryce you get blizzard/ice beam and if you solo clair you get whatever you want. If you solo more than 1 of these GLs you can choose which move you want (eg. solo whitney and get headbutt, then solo pryce and replace headbutt with blizzard).
    Now roll a die, this is for your last move, if you roll a 1 you get any level up move, 2= any HM move, 3= any TM move, 4=any special attack, 5=any physical attack and 6=any move under 61bp.
    Now the last thing for you to do is flip a coin, if heads name this pokemon "Very Able", if tails name it "NoReserves" (Dark Ray)

• Started!
  • I'm a boy called Random
  • Started adventure in earnest
  • Got a Totodile from Prof. Elm!
  • Did an errand
  • Found some Passerby Boy with a Chikorita & battled him. I mauled him.
  • Turns out his name is Idiot. How appropriate...
  • Hear about some robbery that Idiot did.
  • Magically got an egg at Cherrygrove. I hatch it.
  • It was a Kangaskhan! I name it Bonza, find out her ability was Scrappy, & began the adventure in earnest with my first Scramblemon.
  • Raised her to Lv6 before setting out to Route 30...Again.
  • I find Youngster Joey and his super cool, Top Percentage Rattata! I test its strengths with Bonza. In short, Bonza blasted the Top Percentage Rattata into outer space with...Giga Impact. (Yes, Bonza was born knowing Giga Impact)
  • I make my way to Violet City.
  • I go up the Sprout Tower.
  • I complete the Tower Quest without too much trouble, the only annoying person being the Sage Elder, only because my attacks kept missing.
  • I go to the Violet City Gym.
  • I beat the minor trainers & challenge Falkner for my first Gym Badge.
  • Falkner sent out Pidgey!
    Bonza used Fake Out!
    Pidgey flinched!
    Bonza used Comet Punch!
    Hit 1 Times!
    Pidgey fainted!
    Falkner sent out Pidgeotto!
    Bonza used Giga Impact!
    Pidgeotto was sent hurtling towards a window, shattering it!
    Pidgeotto fainted!
    Random wins!
  • I get the Zephyr Badge!
  • I get an egg from a Scientist & heal up at the Pokemon Centre.
  • That's all for now.

Bonza (Female Kangaskhan) @ Nothing
Lv:13/Jolly/Scrappy
-Comet Punch
-Leer
-Giga Impact
-Fake Out
Comments: Ehh, still early days, & I don't get a new member until Goldenrod City, so what can I say? Current LVP & MVP.

That's all for now. Keep your eyes peeled for Update #2. Not too far in the distant future.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
I kind of want to do one of these for Blue to pass the time. Although I kinda only want 3 Pokemon, since they tend to be underleveled otherwise.
Start with Squirtle, name it ShellShock. It may only use Level-Up moves in battle & may never be the lowest leveled member on your team. Have it solo Misty.

Have fun.

@ Chieliee: That's one concern I have with the challenge, since something like that hasn't been tried before. Pen & paper might help, but yeah. Good luck on your journey.

Also, apologies for the double post, but I prefer to keep my updates in a separate post.

@Chieliee

Take a Basculin. It must have the ability Reckless. Name him "S&M". He may only know recoil moves, moves with 50bp or lower, Facade and Taunt. He may not attack in a battle if he is at full health and may not switch out if statused nor may you remove the status (he loves it). Every time he faints, he must solo an Elite 4's pokemon. He must also solo Clay.

Well you have 5 challenges so far, so I'll give you your beloved Futachimaru.

Except it can never evolve to Samurott, it has to stay as a Dewott. Secondly, it is called TrollRound. Thirdly, it may never participate in any trainer battles (be they trainers, gym leaders, E4, whatever), it can only fight wild Pokemon (unless you don't have access to another Pokemon yet). Fourth is that it has to be the highest levelled Pokemon in your team always, and fifth states that TrollRound hates Team Plasma, so it may fight against their trainers and leaders.

Have no fun, and half-good luck. ;) j/k

*yes, I'm being mean again. Too bad.

Well you have 5 challenges so far, so I'll give you your beloved Futachimaru.

Except it can never evolve to Samurott, it has to stay as a Dewott. Secondly, it is called TrollRound. Thirdly, it may never participate in any trainer battles (be they trainers, gym leaders, E4, whatever), it can only fight wild Pokemon (unless you don't have access to another Pokemon yet). Fourth is that it has to be the highest levelled Pokemon in your team always, and fifth states that TrollRound hates Team Plasma, so it may fight against their trainers and leaders.

Have no fun, and half-good luck. ;) j/k

*yes, I'm being mean again. Too bad.
No regular Trainers, and he has to keep Dewott as the highest level?

That sounds difficult in itself..

Edit: I've started my Blue run and got Squirtle, but I still need the other two Pokemon before I go on.

@Virizion: Take You the Clefairy. It must learn Metronome by level-up and keep it forever. It must also use Metronome at least once in every battle it participates in once it learns it. Every time it uses Metronome, your screen will say, "You used Metronome!" Therefore, whenever Clefairy uses Metronome, you (yes, you, Virizion) must act out using the attack that is called by it. Clefairy may evolve after soloing 20 Trainers with only Metronome.

Munna (Tired)
No evolving - Keep Yawn
Evolving - Yawn + Rest, Use yawn if sent out, after fights must be at Center or Rest next battle.

Litwick (--------)
Catch on first Celestial Tower visit
Solo one of Skyla's Pokemon
After Skyla can use fire moves BP less than 50
Twist Mt. lead through in WINTER, then use fire moves BP 60 or less
Can't be in Iccirus Gym
After, can evolve once and F. M, BP 70 or less
Solo Bianca on R9
Lead through V. Road, then fire moves up to 100 BP
Solo Marshal, then no more restrictions.

Futachimaru (TrollRound)
Must not evolve past Futachimaru
May not be in trainer battles apart from Plasma
Must be highest level Pokemon

Scraggy (1260)
1260 health total, cannot replenish the '1260'
Can use 3 potions to heal by 20%
Three jokers, use at any time, where damage in 1260 doesn't count
Must solo a gym leader, without a joker.

Patrat (-------)
No restrictions!

Ducklett (UglyDuklin) Female
Only use:
Water Pulse, Defog, Bubblebeam, FeatherDance, Aqua Ring, Hail, Surf, Dive
Solo all Beautys, Female Duckletts, and Swannas
Cannot fight against male ones.

You guys don't like me, do you?

@Virizion

You get the Eevee in Celadon City.

It's challenge will depend on what you evolve it to.

If not evolved: Must Solo one of Lances Dragonites. Nickname: Young
If evolved into Vaporeon: Must Solo Blaine. Nickname: Adurna
If evolved into Flareon: It must solo 1 E4 member to prove that it is awesome. Nickname: Brisingr
If evolved into Jolteon: Must learn Substitute, and solo 1 Gym Leader. Nickname: Destar

@ Virizion:

Take a Krabby. Name it Reaper. It's a little psycho, so it loves to spam Guillotine. It must always know Guillotine, and use it at least once every battle. In order for it to evolve, it must successfully Guillotine 10 Gym Trainer Pokemon and two Gym Leader Pokemon of your choice.

Edit: oops, didn't see your "three pokemon" restriction. Ignore this if you want.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Holy shi- its auramaster!

Anyway, started a file for my Emerald Payback Scramble but that as well as my Variable and Red Scrambles will also be competing with my rediscovered Sapphire Nuzlocke, fortunately that wont take more than a da or two. Then again I still have general training of stuff in my Black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)