Gen V RNG Breeding Guide (gone again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you forget to mark ditto parent or something?
Nope mom was scraggy and father was smeargle.At first my frame target was 101 naughty when it is bold and can be changed.Then when i set everstone nature on top the frame changed to 100 to sassy which is greyed out and cannot be changed.And i dint got my PID count wrong or less i would be unable to get a shiny.
I was thinking that maybe both 100 and 101 became shiny?Then i hit the one with changeble nature?

Nope mom was scraggy and father was smeargle.At first my frame target was 101 naughty when it is bold and can be changed.Then when i set everstone nature on top the frame changed to 100 to sassy which is greyed out and cannot be changed.And i dint got my PID count wrong or less i would be unable to get a shiny.
I was thinking that maybe both 100 and 101 became shiny?Then i hit the one with changeble nature?
Can you use Pokecheck to verify its PID?

596B180D.Sassy nature
If you want i can screen shot what i see in RNG reporter for you to understand better whats happening.It will be 3 pics

Power items yes on female male was holding an everstone, international parents no.I breeded them both to my game.

By the way whats considered international?My cartridge is from UK,so USA is international or just pokemons with different languages?

EDIT:O it is really an error on RNG reporter...after you mentioned the PID on RNG reporter i see 100 with PID 596B180D when i check the everstone nature above there.When i uncheck it 101 becomes
596B180D and 100 becomes 9C4BE126

ok thank you very much that saved me hours of frustration later xD

But this is very bad and i dont saw this anywhere in any guide about not using power items D:

ok thank you very much that saved me hours of frustration later xD

But this is very bad and i dont saw this anywhere in any guide about not using power items D:
I could have sworn I mentioned it, but I hadn't.
I updated and now the entire front page is plastered with DO NOT USE POWER ITEMS.

Also chiming in about how awesome this guide was. Once I got through my mental block, I collected my pokemon pretty quickly.

Tirtouga: Jolly ♂ Lv. 1
IVs: 31/31/14/21/31/31
EVs: (none)
[Bide] [Withdraw] [Water Gun] [-]

Turtwig: Impish ♂ Lv. 1
IVs: 31/31/14/21/31/31
EVs: (none)
[Tackle] [Substitute] [-] [-]

So using standard RNG breeding with a seed of 4E8179576DFD0291, with a careful everstoned mother.

I calibrated with 4 chatters to frame 58, then advanced with chaters to the shiny frame at 89, but got the bold one at frame 88 instead. So I did it again, with one more chatter, and it jumped to the sassy frame at 93.
Any hints?

Hrm, so I finally got my shiny Pokemon, only it had the wrong Ability. I wasn't breeding for DW abilities either so I'm not sure what happened. I did notice though that in the Time Finder, the seed had ability 1, but in the BW Breeding tab, my shiny spread had ability 0, which was what I wanted. Instead I got Ability 1. Any solutions or is it just a bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)