Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for another battle...

2v2 Doubles
2 Day DQ
No Recovers/Chills
LC ELIGIBLE MONS ONLY

Arena: Smoke Factory
This factory manufactures a strange substance: poisonous smoke. This smog is present all over the arena, making it quite hard to see for Pokemon that don't have evolutionary traits that allow them to see; this results in a 15% (flat) reduction in accuracy for Pokemon that are unable to see, regardless of distance. Because this smoke is poisonous, all Pokemon that are not Poison or Steel-typed have a 25% chance to become badly poisoned at the end of each round.
I accept, Engineer Pikachu!
Switch=KO
Items=Off
Abilities=1
Will ref for food counters. PM me your teams of 3.

K, time for yet another battle!

This is a 1v1 Doubles!! (Yes, 1v1 Doubles)
5 Chills/2 Recoveries Total
2 Day DQ for both players & ref

Arena: Mewtwo was created by cloning Mew's cells. This battle will take place there. When your single pokemon enters the chemicals in the air will clone it, creating 2 of the same pokemon. They are two separate pokemon, they each get 3 actions, and must be targeted separately. The pokemon used will gain twice as much counters however. When ordering, players will have a <Pokemon> #1 and <Pokemon> #2. Before the battle starts, the player will tell the ref which one is the real one. In order to win, the real one must be knocked out, regardless of the state of the clone is in.

Btw, i want to battle someone new, so please accept only if I have not battled you.
I'll do this.

Switch = Maybe....
All Abilities
No items
reffing also, teams!

Let's try this out, but be gentle with me; this is my first time.

Open Challenge
2v2 Singles
3 chills, 1 Recovery
2 Day DQ

Arena; Easter Island Beach
Sun beaming down strongly on a Tropical island, large Moai (Giant stone faces) adorning the sand, emanating a strange power. Swells wash over the shoreline, warm swells rising up from sea and making flight easier. Soft sand weakens the power of Earthquake and Magnitude, but makes Digging easier.

Umm... Yeah. I'm fresh, so don't be too overpowering.

Open Challenge (anybody but Objection)
1 vs 1 Singles (no, doubles)
No chills/recoveries
2 Day DQ

Arena: Another Cave
Another battle deep inside a dark cave with no water. The walls are softer this time, so dig can be used. (never done this before ; P )
Pippy I accept your challenge!

Switch=KO
Items= Nah
Abilities All
Need a ref.
OK I'll take you guys too (Pippy didn't say I wasn't allowed to ref). I won't be putting the thread up until tomorrow though. PM me your teams of 3.

Open Challenge
2v2 Singles
3 chills, 1 Recovery
2 Day DQ

Sun beaming down strongly on a Tropical island, large Moai (Giant stone faces) adorning the sand, emanating a strange power. Swells wash over the shoreline, warm swells rising up from sea and making flight easier. Soft sand weakens the power of Earthquake and Magnitude, but makes Digging easier.

I can dig it.

All abilities
Items allowed
Switch OK :3

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
OPEN CHALLENGE

3v3 Singles
3 Day DQ Time
2 Chills & 5 Recoveries per Pokemon max.
Bring your strongest...

Arena: The Earth Cauldron
At the entrance, there is a staircase you must climb. The case spirals around a circular column, about 20 metres high & 30 metres in diameter. At the top, there is a circular arena. The entrance is shut & is replaced by guardrails 10 metres high, which encircle the arena. you see a rectangular field, 20x15 metres in dimension, the rectangle consisting of some sand & some painted lines. Outside the rectangle is hard rock-like material that cannot be dug into, but the sand is, but only to a certain depth. The arena is also rather sturdy, allowing seismic activity to occur...This arena got its name, due to the fact that it clearly suits Ground-Types & for it's Cauldron-like appearance.

Summary: Circular arena, 30 metres in diameter, surrounded by 10 metre high guardrails. The centre of the arena consists of a rectangle, 20 metres long, 15 metres wide, the rectangle consisting of diggable sand & painted lines, the outside of the rectangle consists of hard, undiggable rock. Sturdy enough for seismic activity to occur.

Bump.
Which one of you is brave enough to take me on?

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok, lets do an open challenge.

3v3 Singles
2 Day DQ
4 Chills & 2 Recovers per Pokemon

Arena:
A tropical island in the middle of the ocean. The island is circular with a radius of about 10 meters. The ground is made completely of sand, making it hard to use Earthquake and Magnitude. Near the center of the island there are 3 palm trees in sort of a triangle shape. Due to the islands tropical location, it is often very sunny, but tropical storms often pass through. This means that at the beginning of each round the weather may change, with a 33% chance of Sun, a 33% chance of Rain, a 33% chance of no weather, and 1% chance of Sandstorm. Additionally, due to the varying weather, weather inducing moves can be used, but the effect will only last for the round in with it was used.

Summary: 10 meter radius sand circle with 3 trees, surrounded by water. EQ and Magnetude are weakened (ref discretion). Weather randomly changes at the start of each turn, regardless of used weather moves, with 33% chance of each Rain, Sun and no weather, and 1% chance of Sand.

Additionally, since I am still training up most of my Pokemon, I would appreciate it if we kept it to no more than 1 fully evolved Pokemon per side (I don't care if the others are first or middle stage).

Open Challenge
2v2 Singles
3 chills, 1 Recovery
2 Day DQ

I can dig it.

All abilities
Items allowed
Switch OK :3
All right, let's get it on!

Is this the part where we ask very nicely for a ref?

I'd like to keep my challenges going, so here's another beginner battle, with tweaks from my seek Texas took.

Open Challenge
5 VS 5 (Challenger's choice Between Doubles or Triples)
2 day DQ time, 3 days for ref
4 recoveries, 4 chills per Pokemon for my generosity, just don't overpower me! (i.e.: using super effective moves all on one Pokemon or for the whole round, make it fair, alternate sometimes at least!; chill for the whole round or twice in one round)
Arena (feel free to tweak around!):
Dawn Stadium

Each Grass-type Pokemon has 2 extra recovery moves to the restrictions. Each Water-type Pokemon has 2 Extra Chills to the restrictions. When a chill occurs, that Pokemon:
  • Recovers 15% Energy or, for Grass and Water-type Pokemon, 20%, 24%, 30%, or in a 2% chance, 75% on the ref's discretion, energy instead of 12%
  • Recovers from one major Status Problem or, for Grass and Water-Type Pokemon, All status problems, including minor, negative Status effects and, in a 5% chance, Stat reductions
  • Recovers 5, 10, or, for Grass and Water-type Pokemon, 15, 20, 25, or in a 2% chance, all HP on the ref's discretion.
Also, no fully evolved or single-staged pokemon allowed.
Bump. If anyone doesn't take this challenge within the next 1 & a half hour, I'll drop it!

The challenge Fire Blast issued was very interesting, and I will make the same challenge:

I am adding in that it can only be fully unevolved mons (and no single-stages!) and I am changing the thing with the real one and the clone and making it that the battle is only over once both are KOed. Clones are Pokemon too!
Need someone to ref C$FP and my copy clone battle. Please?

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Looking for a match for fully evolved Pokemon:

2v2 Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills
Arena: Dragon's Den.

Open Challenge
4v4 Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 Recovery/5 Chills
Arena: Mustafar
The battlers are on an exterior landing platform of a refinery on the lava planet of Mustafar. There are energy shields in addition to the railings that prevent the combatants from falling over the sides into the lava, but the heat sill makes it through. Fire-type attacks get +2BAP, Water-type attacks get -2BAP, and pokemon that aren't part Fire, Rock, Steel, Ground, or Water take 1 damage per action due to the heat. The platform is metal, so moves like Dig and Earthquake don't work, and there are no natural water sources. Weather moves can occur, and except for the attack boost/drops from Sunny Day the effects stack with the arena (so they'd take damage from both Sandstorm and the heat, Rain will counteract the arena boosts).

Unevolved pokemon are prefered, but I don't have a problem if you want to use any midstage evos.

shadowbone66

Banned deucer.
Looking for a new challenge.

2v2 Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 Recovery/5 Chills
Arena:Aperture Laboratories

Yup, we're going to Think With Portals in this battle.

GLaDOS has decided to let two trainers inside the Testing Facility in order to test the effects of Pokemon on various Aperture Science products.
The room is 50*50*50.
There are two intersecting lines if Propulsion Gel lining the center the the room, with Repulsion Gel at each end.
Aerial Faith Plates are scattered throughout the room, except they have been cunningly redesigned to mimic normal panels. If a Pokemon steps on one, they will be suddenly flung through the air.(5% chance of panel being AFP)
Ever since the events of Portal 2, the Facility has been in an...unstable condition. Therefore, GLaDOS wants to prevent too much damage to the structure. If the ref and/or GLaDOS deems that the line has been crossed, (which could happen fairly easily, as the panels that make up the room are fairly fragile) then the offending Pokemon gets a small burst of Deadly Neurotoxin. This works like Badly Poison, except it gets its own counter.
The computer could also set up a few turrets to attack the Pokemon at the end of each round, in random positions. (15% setting up 1 turret, 10% setting up 2 turrets, 5% chance setting up 3 turrets)
Turret

Type: Steel

Ability: None

Stats:

HP: 35
Attack: Rank 3
Defense: Rank 2
Special Attack: Rank 3
Special Defense: Rank 2
Speed: 75

Attacks:
Rapid Fire(Steel, Multi-hit, 3 Base Power per hit, Physical, No Contact; a quick stream of bullets is expounded at foe)
Note: Turrets can only attack when opponent is in front of them. Turrets are also quite light.

Any takers? I don't care overmuch who you bring, but I'm just looking to train.

I'm going to issue an open challenge.
4v4 Doubles
3 day DQ, but as always, refs can have up to a week.
EDIT: Also, Rising_Dusk cannot accept, i preferably do not want to be beaten to a pulp again. Sorry!
Arena: Slightly altered Monster Hunter Tri Arena

It's pretty much the arena in offline multiplayer arena. The ground is sand, so it's easy to dig into it, but Surf cannot be used. The best part about this arena is the monsters, each of which have a 25% chance 1 in 3 chance to appear, but not on consecutive rounds, plus only one monster can come out per round. The monsters come in before the mons attack and cannot be attacked in return.

Great Jaggi: 3 attack, uses Headbutt, no STAB.
Qurupeco: 2 attack, uses Pluck with STAB.
Barroth: 4 attack, uses Skull Bash, but still goes before all other actions. No STAB.
Rathian: 4 Special Attack, uses Dragonbreath with STAB.
Accepting

All abilities, No Items, No Switch.
Meow bump, need a ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)