Data Battle Tower (For all your Match-Seeking Needs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenging TravelLog to a match!

3v3 singles
2 day DQ time for battlers, 3 day DQ time for ref (but please, try not to take 3 days each time)
No move or pokemon restrictions whatsoever (except for those in the arena description)
Arena: Mauville Game Corner

Being an indoors arena, weather moves/abilities cannot be used. There is no external water source for moves like Surf, and seismic moves like Earthquake and Earth Power would do too much structural damage and are also banned. Dig is OK though.

Both trainers have the option of playing roulette once each round except on round 1. This does not take up an action but it does cost 10% of the pokemon's max HP and 5 energy and happens at the start of a round. Here is a crude illustration of the roulette wheel:

(yeah they're meant to be equally sized spaces but I couldn't get them equally sized so this'll have to do)
Trainers may bet on a particular space (eg, orange makuhita), a particular colour (eg, green) or a particular pokemon (eg, azurill). If there are any bets, the roulette wheel will be spun and it has an equal chance of landing on each space (1/12). If a trainer wins, their pokemon gets one of the following prizes:
  • Bet on a particular colour: pokemon regains 20 HP and 10 energy
  • Bet on a particular pokemon: pokemon regains 25 HP and 10 energy and its most recently acquired status effect is removed
  • Bet on a particular space: pokemon regains 50 HP and 25 energy and all status effects on it are removed
The stake of 10% max HP and 5 energy is not returned under any circumstances.
dropping my Hoover Dam thing to accept Objection's challenge.

All abilities
Switch=House Always Wins (KO)
no items

Now we need a ref.
I think TravelLog and I still need a ref for this, unless he's now in three matches or is otherwise pulling out.

Looking for a match for fully evolved Pokemon:

2v2 Doubles
2 Day DQ
2 Recoveries, 5 Chills
Arena: Dragon's Den.

Accepting upon pending prize approval, Although only one of them will be fully evolved, the other one has plenty stats and movepool as one.

Items = No
Switch = Forced to listen to justin beiber (KO)
Abilities = Prima (one)

I'm going to issue an open challenge.
4v4 Doubles
3 day DQ, but as always, refs can have up to a week.
EDIT: Also, Rising_Dusk cannot accept, i preferably do not want to be beaten to a pulp again. Sorry!
Arena: Slightly altered Monster Hunter Tri Arena

It's pretty much the arena in offline multiplayer arena. The ground is sand, so it's easy to dig into it, but Surf cannot be used. The best part about this arena is the monsters, each of which have a 25% chance 1 in 3 chance to appear, but not on consecutive rounds, plus only one monster can come out per round. The monsters come in before the mons attack and cannot be attacked in return.

Great Jaggi: 3 attack, uses Headbutt, no STAB.
Qurupeco: 2 attack, uses Pluck with STAB.
Barroth: 4 attack, uses Skull Bash, but still goes before all other actions. No STAB.
Rathian: 4 Special Attack, uses Dragonbreath with STAB.
Accepting

All abilities, No Items, No Switch.
Still need a ref for my battle with arcanite, any takers?
Meow bump, need a ref.
3rd Time Lucky? We need a ref!

I think TravelLog and I still need a ref for this, unless he's now in three matches or is otherwise pulling out.
Dis shit gon' be good. PM me your teams and I'll get the thread up.

Also, issuing an Open Challenge for a 2v2 Doubles. No items, switch="can't tell if troll or just very stupid", all abilities.
Arena: THE RING OF FIRE
"I went down, down, down... and the flames went higher..."
That's right. You're falling STRAIGHT DOWN throughout the entire match. You can't control your altitude unless you're a Levitating or Flying Pokemon, and all mons must be within 50 ft of each other. Oddly enough, you can move laterally at will - I guess the devil wants an interesting match. Every Pokemon in the Ring of Fire is afflicted by what is essentially Bad Poison - 1 DPA Round 1, 2 DPA Round 2, etc.

Accepting upon pending prize approval, Although only one of them will be fully evolved, the other one has plenty stats and movepool as one.

Items = No
Switch = Forced to listen to justin beiber (KO)
Abilities = Prima (one)
already accepted this one, sorry.

Seeking

Dropping the Dawn Stadium seek for 2 Open Challenges!
"9v9" Triples, technically 3v3 Triples with three iterations of each Pokemon.
2 days DQ (4 for the ref)
12 chills per Pokemon, 4 recoveries per Pokemon (and by Pokemon I mean all three copies of that Pokemon.)

Arena: Challenger's Choice; any Sci-Fi arena with a water source is fine.

The twist of this fight is that a past version and a future version of yourself have also joined in the fight.

-Your past self uses the version of each Pokemon you enter when it first got approved, with the present form's nature.
-Your present self will send out the current version of your Pokemon.
-Your future self will send out a version of your Pokemon that is at maximum evolution, with all moves and Dream World ability unlocked.

Due to a quirk in spacetime, nobody knows who is going to win or lose this match, despite having participated in it already. Time travel is a dick. For the purposes of damage, each Pokemon counts as a separate entity, and any combination of past, present, and future Pokemon can be used at any one time.

Counters for both the referee and the battlers are at the discretion of a head ref.
Because of this, it is recommended Flora or Deck take this one. Other refs can take this, though-Flora/Deck assign counters, however. PM the ref the original copy of each mon from the prize claiming thread (or, if it's a starter, from your profile's starred moves), the current version from your profile, and the future version, based on the current version.

Smeargle can Sketch ANY moves utilized and has access to EVERY move in the future state, but can only take permanent Sketch slots from moves it has traced from past or present pokemon only. Past Smeargle only gets its starting Sketch moves and cannot permanently Sketch moves gained here.

Starting evolution is also banned, as making the rules any longer than they already are would cause brain implosions. Items, if used, would be from the present trainer only.
4 VS 4 doubles
2 Day DQ, 4 for refs
Arena: Pokemon Musical Stage
The battle takes place on the stage. Sometimes, the audience (members not involved in the battle) will throw from Arm and Ear+Body props to the players, from the following (if you see an attack name, please refer to the Data Audit thread):

• Blue Flower: Boosts STAB Moves by 20% thrice (three times).
  • Red Flower: Boosts Critical hit rate by 2 in a pinch (under 25% of max HP) once.
  • Small Barrette: Grants the holder a three-round use Technician ability
  • Gorgeous Flower: Makes move combos 0 priority instead of -2 Priority (right?).
  • Pink Barrette: Boosts holder's Psychic-type BAP by 2 thrice.
  • Blue Barrette: Boosts holder's Water-type BAP by 2 thrice.
  • Red Barrette: Boosts holder's Fire-type BAP by 2 thrice.
  • Green Barrette: Boosts holder's Grass-type BAP by 2 thrice.
  • Snow Crystal: Boosts holder's Ice-type BAP by 2 thrice.
  • Electric Guitar: Hyper Voice
  • Toy Cutlass: Sacred Sword
  • Toy Sword: Secret Sword
  • Rigid Shield: Raises Defense and Special Defense by 6 -1 after damage is taken in the action
  • Mallet: Hammer Arm
  • Shuriken: Special Faint Attack BAP +4
  • Standing Mike: Chatter
  • Microphone: Relic Song
  • Bouquet: Aromatherapy
  • Trident: (Randomly) Physical/Special Charge Beam
  • Magic Wand: Telekinesis
  • Trumpet: Normal-type Snarl
These items will become the Pokemon's held item, even if Items = off and if the Pokemon already has an item. A pokemon can only have 1 Prop at a time. If an audience member throws a prop to you while your pokemon still has one, you'll decline it, no matter what. Sorry!
Female, non fully evolved Pokemon only, any moves that are going to break the stage or harm the audience is not permitted (i.e.: Earthquake, Dig, Bulldoze).

Challenging TravelLog to a match!

3v3 singles
2 day DQ time for battlers, 3 day DQ time for ref (but please, try not to take 3 days each time)
No move or pokemon restrictions whatsoever (except for those in the arena description)
Arena: Mauville Game Corner

Being an indoors arena, weather moves/abilities cannot be used. There is no external water source for moves like Surf, and seismic moves like Earthquake and Earth Power would do too much structural damage and are also banned. Dig is OK though.

Both trainers have the option of playing roulette once each round except on round 1. This does not take up an action but it does cost 10% of the pokemon's max HP and 5 energy and happens at the start of a round. Here is a crude illustration of the roulette wheel:

(yeah they're meant to be equally sized spaces but I couldn't get them equally sized so this'll have to do)
Trainers may bet on a particular space (eg, orange makuhita), a particular colour (eg, green) or a particular pokemon (eg, azurill). If there are any bets, the roulette wheel will be spun and it has an equal chance of landing on each space (1/12). If a trainer wins, their pokemon gets one of the following prizes:
  • Bet on a particular colour: pokemon regains 20 HP and 10 energy
  • Bet on a particular pokemon: pokemon regains 25 HP and 10 energy and its most recently acquired status effect is removed
  • Bet on a particular space: pokemon regains 50 HP and 25 energy and all status effects on it are removed
The stake of 10% max HP and 5 energy is not returned under any circumstances.
dropping my Hoover Dam thing to accept Objection's challenge.

All abilities
Switch=House Always Wins (KO)
no items

Now we need a ref.
still need a ref.

The challenge Fire Blast issued was very interesting, and I will make the same challenge:
Quote:
This is a 1v1 Doubles!! (Yes, 1v1 Doubles)
5 Chills/2 Recoveries Total
2 Day DQ for both players & ref

Arena: Mewtwo was created by cloning Mew's cells. This battle will take place there. When your single pokemon enters the chemicals in the air will clone it, creating 2 of the same pokemon. They are two separate pokemon, they each get 3 actions, and must be targeted separately. The pokemon used will gain twice as much counters however. When ordering, players will have a <Pokemon> #1 and <Pokemon> #2. Before the battle starts, the player will tell the ref which one is the real one. In order to win, the real one must be knocked out, regardless of the state of the clone is in.
I am adding in that it can only be fully unevolved mons (and no single-stages!) and I am changing the thing with the real one and the clone and making it that the battle is only over once both are KOed. Clones are Pokemon too!

I accept!

Switch=LOL
No items
One ability

Still need a ref...

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Not sure if they saw this before, but I am reffing Venser and Atheno's match. PM teams
EDIT: I'll also accept the above, PM teams.

3v3 Triples.
1 day DQ 3 for ref
5 chills 1 recover
No evolved/single stage pokemon

Arena: Pirates Vr. Ninjas Vr. Zombies. Its the standard ASB arena BUT There are Pirates, Ninja's, Zombies and Robots. But instead of killing each other, They are gonna let us do it for them. =D

They may only pack the stand, but they dont leave you defenseless. Picking one of the teams will give you a special ability.You choose your team when you send out your pokemon.

Pirates: (command) (1 use per pokemon) Instead of attacking the pirates will give you a Hand, by Firing cannons at the entire opposing team, or one member. (dealing ten to all pokemon or twenty to one) costing 15 energy

Ninjas: (command) (1 Use per pokemon) Your pokemon have trained with the ninja grandmasters and can use their training to dissapear for an entire round has +2 prioity. While they disapear they can't attack or be damaged, Though the weardown of statups, and residual damage (Poison, leech seed, ETC) will still hurt you. costing 15 energy

Zombies: (Innate) (1 Use per pokemon) At the end of the round when your pokemon is Knocked Out, they will gain a second lease on life. Sorta. You will be ressurected with 20 HP and 30 energy, but they wont be as smart. They will only be able to use instinctual moves. (ones gained from level up) K0'ing them a second time will not gain you KOC nor is it required to KO them, if you opponent has a team of 3 zombies you win.

Challlenging ToastTyrant13
3v3 singles
3 Day DQ
Arena:

Dust Bowl
Once a prosporous town, now a desert with almost no life at all. There are little buildings that still can reach the top of the sand. These include, a high school, where the only entrance is a trapdoor; a water tower which is halfway sunken into the sand; and several homes where only the roofs are visible. The interiors of all of these buildings remain intact, but they are filled with sand. At the basement of the school, an unknown pokemon lurks as well as in the water tower. The arena itself is two square miles in diameter, with high dunes on the edges. The local pokemon include rattata, raticate, trapinch, vibrava, barboach in estivation, baltoy, and various ghost pokemon in the interiors of the buildings. A constant sandstorm is raging, but pokemon can take shelter in the abandoned buildings. An intense sandstorm will take place in rounds 3-8 and 11-30, so the pokemon will have to take shelter unless they would like to take 12 damage every action, regardless of typing. The sand is diggable, but there is an entire town under it, so be aware of that. The water tower has some water in it, but is contaminated, and stagment, so attacks such as surf would also leave the opponent badly poisoned, but can only be used once. There are streetlamps, cars, and other objects under the sand, so a pokemon with magnet pull could pull them up and toss them at the opponent. Any weather moves will be cancelled out by the sandstorms. The arena is in the shape of a mild conical pit.
Finally got my registration approved! So...I ACCEPT!

I'll go with everything proposed. Also....
Switch Out = KO
Only First stage or single stage 'mons.

So, any refs please? :)

btw (I originally proposed the arena), it's the remains of a nuclear testing site. :D

LF a 1v1, beginner battle.

Send 1 mon to the ref.
1 day DQ, 2 day for ref.
5 chills, no Recovers.

Arena = a pleasant field of flowers somewhere. <3 Don't use fire moves, or the flowers will burn and the bugs will get mad! if you use a fire move, a Galvantula will use a 91% accurate Thunder off 3 stars sp. attack or a Crustle will use Stone Edge off 3 stars attack (50% chance of each).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)