best way to eat steak

which is the best way to have steak cooked

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone knows that steak is the best food. The feelings about which way is the best way to cook it, however, causes deep divisions between even best friends.

(medium well is the best)

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm a fan of medium well.

What really makes a steak though is the rub you put on it before putting it on the CHARCOAL GRILL. I like my steak to have a bit of tang to it, so the rub may very, but it's always going to be something which is either: tangy or spicy.

i read in the papers shade eats his steak well done

edit: i myself as a steak connoisseur obviously consume it in its finest form: medium rare

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Brown and crispy on the outside.
Pink and juicy on the inside.

Medium Rare is the only way to eat it.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
try walking into a proper chophouse and asking for a steak medium well or well done

SEE WHAT FUCKING HAPPENS

kakky/dak/others are entirely correct, medium rare is the best (only) way to eat a steak, anyone who says otherwise either hasn't tried it or hasn't eaten a good steak

Because plants aren't alive :U

Anyway (BAN ME PLEASE) if you want to eat a real steak come to Argentina <3

medium rare or above with nothing on it and if you think otherwise, you are just flat out wrong

okay I fucked up the poll the first time and made it private, I thought the votes could be saved but alas...ANYWAY revote if you want or whatever

DM, I see you are an enemy...how about next nationals we go to a steakhouse, I order medium well, and see how much the waiter derides me

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Medium is the only balanced choice between "too dry to be amazing" and "risk foodborne illness," so I choose it.

A1 is literally liquid salt. The best steaks need no sauce at all but I'll use good ol' ketchup if anything.

also I voted your new medium/etc. even if you're a huge disrespectful (BAN ME PLEASE) about it, faggy mcfaggot

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Medium rare or medium well both do it for me. However, I prefer medium rare with nothing on it.

Also, who the fuck eats it well done. God, what a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)