best way to eat steak

which is the best way to have steak cooked

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting ketchup on steak is fucking disgusting. Anyone who does that forfeits any right to insult anyone about any eating idiosyncrasies.

ugh when you guys say you like blood it makes me reconsider eating my steak medium rare every time

coolbiz said:
Well done all the others have to much blood and your all gonna die from it. :)
JK! seriously though eat it well done O.o

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i normally have a beef with threads like these
at first i thought it was a misteak to click here, seeing how rare it is to have a good thread like this
but it's pretty well done so i'm not going to bust your chops over it
this is one of the baste threads i've seen in a few days
so i'll spare you all any more banter

MEDIUM RARE FOR LIFE
wow you sure raised the STEAKS with that post

XD XD XD ECKS DEE

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
medium rare smothered in ketchup

all meats that aren't seafood belong swimming in ketchup

(ps i know my tastes are shit)

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
I always order medium rare because my acceptable range of steaks goes from rare to medium well, also because it is the most delicious that way.

As far as sides go, mashed potatoes and grilled squash or asparagus are the best. Also, for those of you eating steak with ketchup, perhaps you should stop doing so in order to move up to the adult table.

well done
Atlas, Black Buddha, coolbiz, dbolt, LK, Scarfwynaut, Shining Latios, Snkz

the lot of you should have your homes invaded and your family incapacitated before a swat team smuggles you into a van and brings you to a correctional facility where you are seared with burning rods if you so much as even think about a well done steak

these poor cows weren't culled just so you could rub in their deaths by cooking every single bit of enjoyability out of a fillet

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Medium rare is the best. I like sweet potatoes and asparagus as sides. And garlic mashed, but only if the restaurant is good at making it.

Synre is a wise soul.

Medium rare or medium well both do it for me. However, I prefer medium rare with nothing on it.

Also, who the fuck eats it well done. God, what a waste.
what this guy said ^

except that I prefer it somewhere between medium rare and medium with a delicious mushroom sauce on it, mmm

Huh, medium rare jumped last time I saw this poll.

I voted medium well, medium rare just seems too "soft." Although I eat it sometimes depending on the resturaunt, usually at more "classy" ones as they do it right. Some places that don't know what they are doing make make medium rare feel like raw.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Medium for sure, I've never gone to a restaurant and had them mess up a medium.

Now for my poor medium-rare loving brothers, they often have theirs come out rare.

Whoever posted about outback is right, they always under cook the medium-rare.

Regardless of how easy medium is to get right, I still like it better.

dear god
do none of you eat your steak with a side of fries
er, chips
that's how it's meant to be done
also medium rare

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I eat mine with fries and chocolate milkshake when I can. I don't like sauce usually...just the seasoned meat. There's enough juice in a proper steak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)