t-shirts

I wear a good amount of T-shirts but college is coming up and for some reason I don't have any band shirts and I'm missing a lot of other ones like gaming shirts so I'll probably buy like 10 and that will be fun to post

As far as my favorite T-shirt goes, I got it at the International Car Museum and it's also (by a noticeable margin) the most expensive T-shirt I own. But I like it so much that I wore it in my senior pictures
Note: The photographer chose this pose not me
Still kind of jealous of Fishy though

T-Rex, its interest aroused by the sight of a female T-Rex, peeks up cautiously.

At first he is unsure how to woo this specimen.

But then he snarls and roars, winning her over in about a millisecond.

CIRCA EXACT FUCKING TEXT BABY

p.s. my t-rex is literally bigger, like twice as big ==|;D}

EDIT: okay I made that shirt for fishy and me so good luck buying that exact one, but here is something more helpful

this is pretty much the best shirt of all time and you can totally buy it from the qwantz site redirected to another site

this one makes for a pretty sweet shirt as well

I pretty much live in t-shirts and jeans, i've got that t-rex's big day out one and a creeper one from jinx. also got a "I <3 tea' one from iHeartTshirts.co.uk which give some money to the British Heart Foundation. I used to collect band t-shirts from all the gigs i went to but i havent been to one in ages!

I have a rather unhealthy obsession with sea creatures (particularly anglerfish, squids, and narwhals). Thus, I have amassed a large collection of t-shirts with sea creatures on them. I don't really have any good pictures of myself wearing them, but here are pictures of other people wearing them, anyway:

The top four in that image are from squidfire, a t-shirt company actually based in Baltimore that i found out about when going to an art fair (which they still go to annually to sell their shirts, even though they've gotten way bigger over the years!)

I also own a periodic table shirt, a DNA shirt, and a shirt with a bunch of digits of pi on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)