t-shirts

One of my most recent purchases:

I used to do the cartoony t-shirt thing but now Im more into obscure references.

too lazy to take a picture of me wearing it but this is probably my favourite shirt that I own

front high quality

front/back

I got a shirt with this image from Thailand, but it has a black background and no text or 3-D effect. Nonetheless, it's probably my favorite shirt I own.
I wish I could get like any of the Pokemon 151 shirts (especially Sleeper 97), but they're way too expensive for me to bother.

This is also a shirt I want really bad, but again, too expensive.

I have a periodic table T-shirt, a T-shirt that says mmmmmmm...pi, one that says "Pluto, Revolve in Peace, 1930 - 2006, one with a maths joke, and other nerdy ones

With college coming up, I decided that I needed new T-shirts, especially band and video game shirts (unbelievably I had none until today) so I got 5 and the number will steadily increase

Top right is Iwrestledabearonce if you can't read it

Edit @ Snkz: Nah I was just pointing out the coincidence that the only band shirts I found were black. But black seems to last well in my experiences, I have one black shirt I've worn literally hundreds of times and it still looks good

black shirts don't look good in the sun especially after a few washes, if matching is your only issue I'd suggest blue/white over black any day.

With college coming up, I decided that I needed new T-shirts, especially band and video game shirts (unbelievably I had none until today) so I got 5 and the number will steadily increase

Top right is Iwrestledabearonce if you can't read it
That is a beautiful Daft Punk shirt. I am slightly jealous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)