itt post things you dislike but other people love

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i think these posts are getting a little too vindictive, you don't need to append your posts with 'the world is full of dumbasses' (not particularly picking on lanturn but that was the closest one at hand).

just imo

Any social networking site
First Person shooters
Rap
90% of modern music
The NBA
people who judge stuff before they try it.
XKCD
Rage comics
90% of memes

:(

Also, I HATE Will Farrell and Dane Cook. And MLP.
THANK YOU I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HATES THESE PEOPLE.

- Getting drunk/high/doing drugs in general. Is feeling high/drunk even good? I have no intentions of doing drugs. Period.
- Along the lines of what Steph said, professional athletes and reality TV show "stars". Fuck, Snooki was paid $50,000 to give a speech at Rutgers. All I did was sigh. Why can't these fucking American people give these millions to, I don't know, the soldiers and doctors and firefighters and other people that give THEIR LIVES TO MAKE THIS COUNTRY (USofA, if anyone was wondering) A BETTER PLACE. Also, don't even get me started on MLB pitchers (start at 0:57).

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Coffee: I can't STAND coffee, it tastes like crap. I've tried all kinds and I still can't stand any of them. I'm also not a fan of the term "double double"

Sports: I'm not a fan of sports or watching sports(Baseball being the exception). I never found them appealing to be honest, which is annoying since everybody around me loves them.

People who obsess over "cute things": Self explanatory.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Baseball
BW OU
mixed green salad (I'm a spinach man)
sour cream
mixing vodka with sodas (i dont drink it straight, but i feel like juice is the best mixer)
smoking out of pipes
instant ramen that isnt oriental flavor (all the other flavors are bastardizations imo, they just taste less good)
cereal
lamb (im a vegetarian, but i actually dislike lamb, where as I like the taste of chicken and fish)
french food (never got excited about it)
italy (why go to italy when you can go to spain?)
landon donovan

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Echoing shit about coffee, babies and to an extent beer. I dont claim to be the greatest beer drinker in the world, but I've only really had one beer that was amazing (Bud Light Lime). Warm Coors Light in particular is insipid piss.

Also, mayonaisse. Wtf is with this stuff? If I want white liquid on my food I'll stick to 10 calories, thanks.

Shooting games. Halo - fun with multiplayer. James Bond - good shit. Every single frigging other shooter - I can't believe people find shooting zombies continuously for hours is fun. Then again we came up with techno so...

Speaking of which - Techno music. Let me put it to you this way. If you want heavy beats in the background...USE A MOTHERFUCKING DRUM SET! Honestly (and I've said enough about this elsewhere), if you dont even make an attempt to make "real" music, don't bother! (real here defined as using instruments or voices to make music, essentially not making a song entirely on a coumputer)

Glen - I dunno man, the one time you spoke to me you were an utter prick about it :/ Meh.

Chocolate ice cream - inb4 flame hate :P I used to like chocolate ice cream. i really did. It just doesn't float my boat anymore, I'd take strawberry or vanilla over it any day.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
-Babies. This one probably makes me a horrible person, but... why do so many people think babies are so adorable? All they really do is cry and puke and shit their pants-- disgusting liquid pretty much spews from every orifice at some point, and they don't even clean up after themselves. Once they get to be toddlers, I find them more tolerable since they say cute things, but infants are disgusting, not cute. Obviously, I'm never going to be a stay-at-home mom... and I will probably never be a mom, period. I just can't stand the idea.
I love how intelligence weeds itself out of the gene pool

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Alcohol
Smoking

But right now, the one thing that's just really weird to me is cyber sex. Why the FUCK would anyone want to do this over the internet?!?!

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Game shows and award shows.

edit: Actually, I don't know why I said game shows. I like to casually watch some, like Jeopardy, Who Wants to be a Millionaire, and Wheel of Fortune. However, there are some shows that have shit premises and have contestant personalities I dislike: Deal or No Deal and Don't Forget the Lyrics.

i hate it when people obsess over another culture as if its SO MUCH BETTER than ours

i hate it when people shove knife into abdomen

i hate it when people misread the topic and think this is the RANT ABOUT THINGS YOU ABSOLUTELY HATE GRRRRRRRRRR thread

i hate it when britney says overly elaborate lines in glee that just make it seem like shes trying way too hard because everyone loved her clueless one liners in the first season

i hate it when i listen to j and/or k pop (way better than the pop music here trust me) and they just use random english words in the middle of their verses as if theyre trying to show off the amount of english they know

i hate it when people like a certain product or idea just because its avant-garde and not because its actually good

i hate it (the movie)

I'm gonna agree with people about today's current music. It's auto-tuned shit. It's an exception when someone uses it to make a song cooler (some metal/rock songs), not patched up already equal shit (the stuff they play at stores).

Oh, yeah, and scream songs. So damn annoying.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
all pop music
guys wearing pink
anything on MTV, VH1, or E!
Jeff Dunham
Simon Cowell
Chris Johnson
Will Ferrell
Taylor Swift
bananas, peaches, and pineapples

Beer - Agreeing with most of the other people who posted that it tastes pretty terrible. Granted, I haven't tried very many brands, so maybe I just haven't tried the right one yet.

Ketchup - Ever since I was just a kid, I've never liked the stuff, even to the point where the smell alone is enough to make me a little sick to my stomach. For most stuff that people put ketchup on, I usually just substitute it with barbecue sauce.

Most online multiplayer shooters (FPS or otherwise) - Just not my cup of tea, really. I don't think they're bad or anything, I'm just not a big fan of the gameplay. They're okay to play with friends every now and then, but that's about it. From what I hear, most of the competitive communities are generally unforgiving to "noobs" too, but I can't comment there, since I haven't experienced or seen it personally. Shooters that have a single player mode with a decent storyline, on the other hand, I'm completely fine with.

Mario Kart (or racing games in general) - People seem to love the crap out of this game, but I've just personally never been able to get into it. I guess it's just because I'm more of a storyline guy than a multiplayer guy (which may also explain my dislike for multiplayer shooters).

Music videos - I don't hate them per se, it's just that I listen to music while I'm doing other things, so sitting and watching the video just isn't entertaining to me.

Social networking sites - Nothing against the people who use them, but I'm just not into the idea of posting all of my business online for everyone to see. That, and I'm not really interested in hearing every detail about other people's day (I guess that's more geared towards Twitter). Still, I do realize that they have good uses as well, such as keeping in touch with relatives and friends who live far away, and for professional purposes.

Reality TV - Out of all the stuff I mentioned, this just might be the one I dislike the most. The majority of reality shows are either: a) showing the everyday life of some celebrity (or wanna-be celebrity) that I couldn't care less about, b) some type of competition for people to show off their talent and become celebrities, which I also don't care about, or c) a documentary type show about a specific profession. Out of the three types, the latter is probably the only one I can even remotely tolerate, since some of them cover relatively interesting jobs . As for the other two, I don't care about someone's *insert insane number of children here*, nor do I want to bother with all of the drama in the competition reality shows. I watch TV to take a break from reality, not to see someone else's.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh yeah, will ferrel. His comedy is pathetic.

Which explains why the only reason I watch Eastbound and Down is for the occasional tits.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
reality TV shows are inherently unrealistic, since people act up and do stupid crap they wouldn't normally do because it's televised. If it were a true "reality" show it'd be damn boring because we'd just be watching a tape of our own lives.

Odd Future, Skrillex, rappers that are female friendly/gay such as Mac Miller, Akon, Chris Brown, etc.

Basically I get annoyed by dick riders, women, and stupid people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)